Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #721
Otis Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
C'mon Wes Are you gonna go there? you don't wanna go there.
Fool, whenever you wanna go, come up to the house and we'll have it out right now.

No hard feelings. Bring whatever you feel necessary.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #722
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis Performance View Post
Fool, whenever you wanna go, come up to the house and we'll have it out right now.

a welding battle? HAHAHAHAHAHA

calm down...
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #723
OneTekWes
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
OneTekWes is making a name for him/her selfOneTekWes is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
C'mon Wes Are you gonna go there? you don't wanna go there.

What professional cars you done barbabe?

Quote:

And that goes for anybody! Not just barbitch!! llol matter of fact, Riley don't you have an appointment?
OneTekWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #724
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hows the pavement? has it been tested?
Old 05-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #725
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTekWes View Post

And that goes for anybody! Not just barbitch!! llol matter of fact, Riley don't you have an appointment?

Yeah with your momma! thanks for the reminder
Old 05-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #726
jbguillo
Leaky Injector

jbguillo is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be there driving the fc friday night, and probably saturday too

See everyone there
Old 05-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #727
Twincamlove
BANNED

Twincamlove is an unknown quantity at this point
tiiiiiiight. finally getting a rwd again tonite!!

let me run rudy!!!

=]
Twincamlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #728
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:

First of all this has nothing to do with you. but if you feel nessesary then sure you can borrow one of Gilber's cars to do whatever it is you wanna do. I don't do fist fighting anymore it's childish and soo High School that it's not cool anymore get over it. Don't let me bring out the pictures of the "timing belt job"

Quote:

told you you dindn't wanna go there man.

Back ground:

Been building 240sx and 300ZX Since freshmen year in high school, had a RHD RB Powered Holset Nistuned 341whp Monster by the time i was a Senior. Complete custom Chassis Rewire, Kei Office Suspension, Drift Car. only at age 17. Sold it due to financial issues. Did everything Myself noone else touched this car, not even the alignment. this Car Was Hanging with a 2530'd RB26.

After High School I was shipped over to North Carolina where i worked for Nascar team as an Engine builder and Fabricator. That is where I Learned how to make roll cages to Meet SCCA and NHRA Specs. there are still Nascars out there with cages built by me and Gary Oliver Himself in the Hooters Cup, ProStock nascars and Supper Stock Nascars, He is an OG In Nascar and well I learned from the Best he is now retired and his work carries on threw me with a few new tech twists. as the economy kept taking a shit and the team manager started fuckin up drama came up in betwen the team so I came back home.

When I came back home I scored a Job Welding Satelite Wave Guides and Military Infared module boxes wich where all Stainless Steel and Aluminum. I became certified and welded there happily doing custom fabrication on the Side but sure enough as the economy kept heading downhill I was laid off from that company along with hundreds of other workers.

Moving on to the percent day I work out of my house Just Like Gilbert aka Amerikajin. Growing looking for investment and expansion. Because I learned that From Gilbert Himself "First the Locals, Then the world" that is why you don't see me at adams much that Gilbert's turf and i respect him as a fabricator no need for me to go leech of off him, or become butt buddies with him to allow my company to survive. I can hold My Own I've been holding my own and my work speaks for itself if it's a welding match that you want bring it on.

My welder is definetly not a top of the line welder by any means, hell its an old Dinosaur its a 1978 Miller Dialarc HF 250 but i can still make that bitch crack out beautiful beads in both Stainless and Aluminum. Just don't try to cheat and Have Gilbert Weld it all up for you.

So I've had my share of respectful nascars that ive built, countless 240sx's and 300ZX. and unlike you and otis, I don't brag or try and Swing my e-penis around all over Zilvia. I build my cars personally all my parts are custom hand made in the USA at an affordable price and come with warranty. I stand behind my products, I don't relabel CX Racing kits or XTD Clutch kits, as RB performance. I stick to what i do and I take pride in it.

Finding Fabricators like, Luke, and Gilbert Now in Days is really hard. I'm part of the game so don't try and go there. I got you guys beat in every aspect and I know that is why you are trying to suck it up and become butt buddies with Amerikajin. To survive the shame i put you guys in last time.

Yes My spelling, and grammar sucks but bite me Im tired and have to get 2 more cars ready for tomorrow's event.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #729
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
HA HA!~~!......!!!.....i like this guy bardabe!!... straight clownin!!

the man said to not go there....

Last edited by 240XTC; 05-14-2009 at 07:09 PM..
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #730
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Grenade180sx;2803693]Yeah with your momma! thanks for the reminder [/quote]

oh riley!!! u cold as ice!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Quote:

this comin from wes????? dont think this is a question u should be aksin!!!bhahahahahahaha u kno i love u bitch!

Quote:
First of all this has nothing to do with you. but if you feel nessesary then sure you can borrow one of Gilber's cars to do whatever it is you wanna do. I don't do fist fighting anymore it's childish and soo High School that it's not cool anymore get over it. Don't let me bring out the pictures of the "timing belt job"

told you you dindn't wanna go there man.

Back ground:

Been building 240sx and 300ZX Since freshmen year in high school, had a RHD RB Powered Holset Nistuned 341whp Monster by the time i was a Senior. Complete custom Chassis Rewire, Kei Office Suspension, Drift Car. only at age 17. Sold it due to financial issues. Did everything Myself noone else touched this car, not even the alignment. this Car Was Hanging with a 2530'd RB26.

After High School I was shipped over to North Carolina where i worked for Nascar team as an Engine builder and Fabricator. That is where I Learned how to make roll cages to Meet SCCA and NHRA Specs. there are still Nascars out there with cages built by me and Gary Oliver Himself in the Hooters Cup, ProStock nascars and Supper Stock Nascars, He is an OG In Nascar and well I learned from the Best he is now retired and his work carries on threw me with a few new tech twists. as the economy kept taking a shit and the team manager started fuckin up drama came up in betwen the team so I came back home.

When I came back home I scored a Job Welding Satelite Wave Guides and Military Infared module boxes wich where all Stainless Steel and Aluminum. I became certified and welded there happily doing custom fabrication on the Side but sure enough as the economy kept heading downhill I was laid off from that company along with hundreds of other workers.

Moving on to the percent day I work out of my house Just Like Gilbert aka Amerikajin. Growing looking for investment and expansion. Because I learned that From Gilbert Himself "First the Locals, Then the world" that is why you don't see me at adams much that Gilbert's turf and i respect him as a fabricator no need for me to go leech of off him, or become butt buddies with him to allow my company to survive. I can hold My Own I've been holding my own and my work speaks for itself if it's a welding match that you want bring it on.

My welder is definetly not a top of the line welder by any means, hell its an old Dinosaur its a 1978 Miller Dialarc HF 250 but i can still make that bitch crack out beautiful beads in both Stainless and Aluminum. Just don't try to cheat and Have Gilbert Weld it all up for you.

So I've had my share of respectful nascars that ive built, countless 240sx's and 300ZX. and unlike you and otis, I don't brag or try and Swing my e-penis around all over Zilvia. I build my cars personally all my parts are custom hand made in the USA at an affordable price and come with warranty. I stand behind my products, I don't relabel CX Racing kits or XTD Clutch kits, as RB performance. I stick to what i do and I take pride in it.

Finding Fabricators like, Luke, and Gilbert Now in Days is really hard. I'm part of the game so don't try and go there. I got you guys beat in every aspect and I know that is why you are trying to suck it up and become butt buddies with Amerikajin. To survive the shame i put you guys in last time.

Yes My spelling, and grammar sucks but bite me Im tired and have to get 2 more cars ready for tomorrow's event.

oooooooooooooo snap sooon!!! he layed down a whole threads worth of smack down, in one post damn!!!! ouch

i like this guy!!
this is wes sittin at home feeling crunchy after readin this post
duro,duro,duro duro,!!!!!!! hahahahahah

but seriosly this was a conversation that didnt need to be brought up and i dont see why u had to go there wesly girl?? i love u bitch!! but realy not nesecary online... i kno ur just funnin, but this kinda talk leads to unnecesary grudges.

this is tought time for all of us, and we dont need anybody trying to bad mouth anyone elses work especialy on here where thousand of eyes see it. someone is gona get the wrong idea about this guy.. we all do our own thing and try our best not to cut into each others work out of respect, so i think that respect should b shown be all sides. not trying to put u down or anything girl, cuz u kno i love and got ur back, but its just my opinion........we grew up very similar, and i kno respect is just as important as it is to me, as it is to u girl....
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #731
Inland Drift
Zilvia Member

Inland Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys, we don't need to hear this, PLEASE bring it somewhere else NOT here.

Anywho..., just come back from the track, preparing for tomorrow, we'll run till 9pm!!! Fun, fun, fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
hows the pavement? has it been tested?
it's tested and ready, are you coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguillo View Post
I will be there driving the fc friday night, and probably saturday too

See everyone there
Friday already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twincamlove View Post
tiiiiiiight. finally getting a rwd again tonite!!

let me run rudy!!!
=]
Sweet!!
Inland Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:34 PM   #732
dirtythirty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
dirtythirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
looking forward to it rudy, should be a blast!
dirtythirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:58 AM   #733
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
so if i wanna drive on saturday, can i just show up with cash and drive?
Old 05-15-2009, 02:13 AM   #734
OneTekWes
Leaky Injector

OneTekWes is making a name for him/her selfOneTekWes is making a name for him/her self
I'm sorry I Love everyone!!! Don't take me so serious barbabe we all talk shit. I'm just being an angry black person.lol Just come on over we'll have a weld off. I just asked a question we didn't need an essay. An Otis can re-label whatever, being he did the r&d on some those kits.

Last edited by OneTekWes; 05-15-2009 at 03:42 PM..
OneTekWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:58 AM   #735
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

TAKE IT TO PM. Very unprofessional. Rudy ill swing by on sat to hang for a bit. maybe steal your car again hehehe
Old 05-15-2009, 04:22 AM   #736
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Rudy I apologize For the stupid shit that is happening in this thread. I proved my Point (again) so I'll be there tomorrow Just got done with the last car that i was getting ready for tomorrow I'm tired. and half asleep. but exited as hell to get some more seat time on my GZ32. Good night. Everybody Make sure your cars are up to PAR for today! and Tomorrow! Bring electrical tape, zipties, and Handtools!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #737
socalPignose
Leaky Injector

socalPignose is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
oh man i kno wut u mean...i havent slid in a good six months

damm lol id go fucking crazy lol do what i did lol got tired of just watching so got my bros auto ready and just fucking did it lol
socalPignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #738
Inland Drift
Zilvia Member

Inland Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtythirty View Post
looking forward to it rudy, should be a blast!
see you here soon..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
so if i wanna drive on saturday, can i just show up with cash and drive?
Definitely. So I'll see you at track?
Inland Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #739
Otis Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
TAKE IT TO PM. Very unprofessional. Rudy ill swing by on sat to hang for a bit. maybe steal your car again hehehe
The Only Thing Very unprofessional is Bar-Bitch work.

How are you going to inspect other peoples work when your work looks like shit! Maybe you should be the carburetor Inspector!

The Only way this is going to end fast is if you bring you bitch as down here and end it.

Don't worry we wont call the cops And Please Bring whatever you feel necessary.

Last edited by Otis Performance; 05-15-2009 at 02:06 PM..
Old 05-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #740
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wow sooooooooo

this thread pretty much sucks dick...

fucking otis and bardabe dude....

please take it to PM or make your own thread for this shit, way to clutter the thread....
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #741
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Take it to PM before I start shuting people up like i used to, lol.

I need a cage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for sponsor to put one in.
I cant afford one right now.
(sorry Otis, conflict of interest with sponsors, if you were considering it.)

I cant go to alot of track events, cause i dont go if I cant tandem.
I may be going back out to Willow since they are ok with it.
But I find myself heading off at night into the mountains and streets.
All the rules are making Drifting no fun again.
So I have been taking it back to its roots I guess.
IDK, just how it seems lately.

Been running tandem for the last year and a half with nothing more than a little dent. And the last several months everyone decided no tandem without cage regardless of the insurence.

what happened to advance drivers being responsable for themselves and beginers and intermediate not allowed to tandem??

Oh well, love the track, And love the people.
But single runs isnt worth the money Rudy.
Sorry.
Will be back one day when I have a cage.

have fun with single runs Karl, lol.
Or just call me and we can go tandem somewhere else..........
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #742
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
alll ya'll nyukkas need to shut the fuk up!!!! damn wes u cant just let shit die can u??? lol

just cool it already all u guys before this thread gets closed over nonsense....then ima have to go beat u with my real penis wes!!! lol
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #743
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
.then ima have to go beat u with my real penis ! lol
dont start writing checks you cant cash :ghey:
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #744
Otis Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
wow sooooooooo

this thread pretty much sucks dick...

fucking otis and bardabe dude....

please take it to PM or make your own thread for this shit, way to clutter the thread....

This Can all End today. He needs to come up here and end what he started!
Old 05-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #745
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

How are you going to inspect other peoples work when your work looks like shit! Maybe you should be the carburetor Inspector!

The Only way this is going to end fast is if you bring you bitch as down here and end it.

LOLZ those are mine and sams ghetto welds! not juan's.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #746
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
LOLZ those are mine and sams ghetto welds! not juan's.
lol, you should see the welds underneath my over fenders.

I did em myself, and your shit looks like pro work in comparison, lol.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:11 PM   #747
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
lol, you should see the welds underneath my over fenders.

I did em myself, and your shit looks like pro work in comparison, lol.

HAHA yeah welding is exciting, until it breaks when u dont want it too lol..

I must let everyone know that The Adams staff members have no part of this childish nonsense and we hope we can all get along.

Adams<3 Inland Drift!

CHEAP DRIFTING FOR THE WIN!

Last edited by Grenade180sx; 05-15-2009 at 03:32 PM..
Old 05-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #748
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #749
jbguillo
Leaky Injector

jbguillo is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #750
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
Quote:

just stfu already. who the fuck calls someone out like that. your not in compton anymore. if your works so good then prove it on the track. its one thing to "build" something, but can you drive it??? take this bs somewhere else.

anyways. car is almost done. will be hittin the streets soon.
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote