Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #721
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
I read the entire manga after watching the first episode. She gets WAY worse as the series goes on and you start to see who she is.

You're still wrong about SEED though.
lol

Yeah she is one crazy bitch.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 01:44 AM   #722
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The ONLY part of deathnote I like is when he forgets he's the killer.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #723
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Lol... I nver finished the original series, but the movie is on my list of stuff to watch.

Speaking of series' I never finished watching... Deathnote! I left off years ago as soon as Near and Mello were introduced. I recently started the whole series all over so it would be fresh in my mind & I have like 6 episodes left. And this is all I have to say about that show:

I have seen true evil and it's name is Yagami Raito. He is truly the Father of all lies.

Seriously. That motherfucker has got to be Satan.
HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THEN END TO BOTH OF THESE SERIES???

thats like anime blue balls you're missing out on the best part

last episode of trigun is my second favorite behind the rem saverem episode
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #724
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Just finished Deathnote. Very anti-climatic to me. Series was so epic, I was hoping for some kinda Evangelion-esque kinda ending where he succeeds and actually becomes a god or Light dies and in the afterlife, he becomes a Shinigami or something... I should have stopped before the last episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
The ONLY part of deathnote I like is when he forgets he's the killer.
Are you serious?! show had so many awesome parts. I loved the Ray Penbar arc the most. The way he killed the fiance was soooo evil!

I guess I'll try sitting through old ass Trigun again now...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #725
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
All this Trigun talk maybe I need to give it another shot
remember watching the first few episodes when it was released
and not being terribly impressed
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #726
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
I think I got about 8 episodes into Trigun and was terribly bored.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #727
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
Just finished Deathnote. Very anti-climatic to me. Series was so epic, I was hoping for some kinda Evangelion-esque kinda ending where he succeeds and actually becomes a god or Light dies and in the afterlife, he becomes a Shinigami or something... I should have stopped before the last episode.

Are you serious?! show had so many awesome parts. I loved the Ray Penbar arc the most. The way he killed the fiance was soooo evil!

I guess I'll try sitting through old ass Trigun again now...
I actually liked the deathnote ending albeit its not what I was expecting

Death Note Ending good discussion on it

also trigun is on netflix right now if you're looking to rewatch

@manonegra yeah the trigun series doesn't pick up on the real storyline until later on... like most anime series from the 90's, but I can easily say trigun is in my top 3. once the back story starts its a w e s o m e
Old 12-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #728
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
All this Trigun talk maybe I need to give it another shot
dont... just skip right to the last 2 episodes.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #729
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
goddamnit, now this shit is going to bother me
Old 12-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #730
lflkajfj12123

ok ok ok it gets good at the rem saverem episode

so yeah the first 10 episodes don't tell the story very much
Old 12-09-2011, 12:51 AM   #731
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
beelzebub....its pure win.

and im loving gintama. im laughing my ass off every episode.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:19 AM   #732
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

I have seen true evil and it's name is Yagami Raito. He is truly the Father of all lies.

Seriously. That motherfucker has got to be Satan.
Spoiler alert:
Light was never evil to begin with. He became like that because the power of the deathnote corrupted him. If you recall when he is running away at the end and sees himself walking the other way. I saw that as the Light he could of been still if he hadn't fallen for the deathnotes power.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:52 AM   #733
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm on the 6th episode of Trigun right now and enjoying every minute of it.

Also watched Appleseed on Netflix. I enjoyed it. Anybody else watch it?

I'm working towards watching every Full Metal Alchemist series in order. Theres so many episodes!
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:35 AM   #734
ManoNegra

Netflix do subs?
can't do dubs, I'm too old school
Old 12-09-2011, 08:49 AM   #735
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
beelzebub....its pure win.

and im loving gintama. im laughing my ass off every episode.
Yeah it's really great around the beginning, sometimes it has a serious story arc here and there and I kind of lose interest but for the most part I love that show. Damn shame nobody converts the manga.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #736
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Netflix do subs?
Its hit and miss. The Deathnote I watched was subbed. I think Naruto and Bleach are subbed. But I've definitely run it into some awful dubbed some as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Spoiler alert:
Light was never evil to begin with. He became like that because the power of the deathnote corrupted him. If you recall when he is running away at the end and sees himself walking the other way. I saw that as the Light he could of been still if he hadn't fallen for the deathnotes power.
I dunno, man. Seems to me like he always had a superiority complex and was looking down on others even before he got the notebook, IMO. Or maybe I'm confusing him with Kurono from Gantz...
Old 12-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #737
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Yeah it's really great around the beginning, sometimes it has a serious story arc here and there and I kind of lose interest but for the most part I love that show. Damn shame nobody converts the manga.
They do I have been reading it online.
Beelzebub Manga - Read Beelzebub Manga Online for Free

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 12-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #738
lflkajfj12123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Spoiler alert:
I don't think light was evil per say throughout the entire show, he was on that altruism kick which can be perceived as a good or bad thing depending on the school of thought. I think his personality development is a portrayal of how anyone would act if they had that power. I even would go as far to say that L was more evil than Light but thats a whole other story LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm on the 6th episode of Trigun right now and enjoying every minute of it.

Also watched Appleseed on Netflix. I enjoyed it. Anybody else watch it?

I'm working towards watching every Full Metal Alchemist series in order. Theres so many episodes!
Awesome man, it gets 10x better just wait

I've only watched the first FMA and it was awesome. I have all off the brotherhood here waiting to be watched but I wanted to conquer some other animes first. I've been told brotherhood is too good so I need a time where I can let it all soak in haha

Quote:
Netflix do subs?
I'm all about subs too... Netflix only has some its a big bummer. I have been forced to watch quite a few animes in dub now because of the ease of netflix but whatever. I feel like I can watch a lot of the anime from the 90's with a dub but not the newer stuff because every anime series now uses the same people to dub the voices. Gungrave and samurai champloo killed me because they all had the same voices. Jin = Brandon Heat, Mugen = Balladbird Lee, Fuu = Mika
Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #739
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
any one watched Kaiji?
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #740
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
any one watched Kaiji?
Hell yeah S1 and S2 love it.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 12-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #741
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got back into naruto again ( after a 7 year break lol) up to 159 of shippuden. There is allot of filler but I have stayed interested

going to have to look into beelzebub since everyone have been talking about it
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #742
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Towa no Quon 1: Utakata no Kaben - MyAnimeList.net This is pretty good too. I have watch 1 so far and just downloaded 2-4.

Mardock Scramble: The First Compression - MyAnimeList.net this seems ok so far too.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 12-10-2011, 01:03 AM   #743
EjMalernee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
EjMalernee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Kinda getting into High School of the Dead.

Gotta say Netflix rock I've found some good stuff on there.
EjMalernee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:13 AM   #744
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EjMalernee View Post
Kinda getting into High School of the Dead.

Gotta say Netflix rock I've found some good stuff on there.
Oh man I love H.O.T.D alot of ecchi though ahah you should also watch Angel Beats thats what im currently watching on Netflix. It really is awesome

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #745
RoXiE.S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
RoXiE.S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dragon ball Z,
RoXiE.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:43 AM   #746
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXiE.S14 View Post
Dragon ball Z kai
fixed and +1
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
I just got back into naruto again ( after a 7 year break lol) up to 159 of shippuden. There is allot of filler but I have stayed interested

going to have to look into beelzebub since everyone have been talking about it
do it. its amazing.

Quote:
Its hit and miss. The Deathnote I watched was subbed. I think Naruto and Bleach are subbed. But I've definitely run it into some awful dubbed some as well.

I dunno, man. Seems to me like he always had a superiority complex and was looking down on others even before he got the notebook, IMO. Or maybe I'm confusing him with Kurono from Gantz...
not gunna lie, if i had a death note, i would do the same shit light did. except i wouldn't kill innocent people.

if he never killed ray penber, he woulda been fine.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #747
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

got to love high school of the dead.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 12-10-2011, 08:02 AM   #748
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
Awesome man, it gets 10x better just wait

I've only watched the first FMA and it was awesome. I have all off the brotherhood here waiting to be watched but I wanted to conquer some other animes first. I've been told brotherhood is too good so I need a time where I can let it all soak in haha
Yeah that's the same reason i haven't watched them yet, I want to be able to soak it all in and have the whole story in my head at once.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:37 AM   #749
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
not gunna lie, if i had a death note, i would do the same shit light did. except i wouldn't kill innocent people.

if he never killed ray penber, he woulda been fine.
More spoiler: Yeah, but he had to kill Ray Penbar or the FBI would have found his ass. Or maybe you're right. If Light could evade L's investigation, throwing off Penbar should have been child's play. But then again, killing Penbar and the rest of the FBI agents is what lead to the rest of the global police agencies and World Leaders submitting to him...
Old 12-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #750
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow4g63 View Post
got to love high school of the dead.
yup gotta love high school of the dead, this episode is the best! ahah
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...ybn4o1_500.gif (NSFW) hehe