Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:55 AM   #721
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
castro, theyre both 20 ahahahah
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 04:07 AM   #722
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
anbody gotta delorean equipped with a flux capacitor for chow n castro?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #723
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
jxn wheres the thread for next event?
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #724
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
jxn wheres the thread for next event?
Give me a few minutes....i need to call and see see
Old 11-03-2008, 10:20 AM   #725
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
delorian would make a bad ass drift car lol
Old 11-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #726
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Plus me and Chow could go back to the Castro of 23, and take out home girl.

As well as have good credit !!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #727
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
are delorians expencive? i wonder if they can drift? the probally cheap since there like 20+ years old and stuff
Old 11-03-2008, 11:03 AM   #728
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Cheap?? LMAO!!
I believe they are classified as Exotics.
They are total crap. But very expensive.
Why do you think it was so hard to go 88MPH in the fucking movie!! lmao.
Plus all the body panels are stanless steel. good luck replacing those
If I recall, they are in the 10K plus neighborhood. Trust me, i looked into it.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:14 AM   #729
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
castro, theyre both 20 ahahahah
DONE!! almost legal adds excitement

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
my miata is equipped with one, only works with the top down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Plus me and Chow could go back to the Castro of 23, and take out home girl.

As well as have good credit !!
dont worry castro, i got stacks on deck, patron on ice, we'll make it happen. just need to get ahold of my newest bff neiko.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:15 AM   #730
ericcastro
Post Whore!

LMAO !! too funny.

Hey, so whats the word on Niekos car??
Old 11-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #731
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
nikkos car still needs a get out of jail free card last i heard. fail for street drifting! (and getting caught in the act)
Old 11-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #732
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:20 PM   #733
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
so far i have 850... have about 15 days or so to get 550 more!

i think i got it... but anything would help
Old 11-03-2008, 01:12 PM   #734
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
delorian would make a bad ass drift car lol
Not really. Engines are in the rear, and they are super underpowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
are delorians expencive? i wonder if they can drift? the probally cheap since there like 20+ years old and stuff
You can buy a brand new one for $70K. They have a bunch of extra body pannels and they seriously can make you a brand new deloreane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Cheap?? LMAO!!
I believe they are classified as Exotics.
They are total crap. But very expensive.
Why do you think it was so hard to go 88MPH in the fucking movie!! lmao.
Plus all the body panels are stanless steel. good luck replacing those
If I recall, they are in the 10K plus neighborhood. Trust me, i looked into it.
I love DeLoreans. I had to get into this convo. lolz. They were supposed to make a turbo charged version, but then they went out of business.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #735
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^have you seen the gauges?
they stop at 85mph.
thats why its so hard to time travel.

But I have seen one on airbags, Sit looks so fresh!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #736
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
i almost forgot i had these... took them with my phone

Friday night...lol

early saturday morning balcony sunrise

Old 11-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #737
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTF^^^^

You camped at the track. MAD PROPS.

I'm guessing it was pouring Friday night as well.

Nice pictures for a cellphone
Old 11-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #738
nieko
Post Whore!

shit we camped last time....

but mad props because... there was a storm ahhahaha
Old 11-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #739
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Not really. Engines are in the rear, and they are super underpowered.

You can buy a brand new one for $70K. They have a bunch of extra body pannels and they seriously can make you a brand new deloreane.

I love DeLoreans. I had to get into this convo. lolz. They were supposed to make a turbo charged version, but then they went out of business.
FYI, IIRC there's a dude in the US that bought out all the DMC stuff and is actually selling brand new Deloreans with re engineered parts and a more powerful motor soon if not already.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #740
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow...i agree...very nice pics for a cellphone...

what phone is it?
Old 11-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #741
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah props for camping out, jesus christ.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #742
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Did anyone get any video?
Old 11-03-2008, 04:36 PM   #743
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
coming...
patience...

should be up today along with formula d stuff...

i'm fixing kinks...

i've been saving this song for a rainy day
Old 11-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #744
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ok wow, obviously I did not put that there...
Old 11-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #745
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

^ what? put what where?
Old 11-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #746
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Yeah it was fun, plus I had been wanting to camp all summer,camping on a concrete racetrack isnt really camping but compared to OC its definately a sort of wilderness. I think my girlfriend was more interested in camping out then I was. At first i was excited since I figured there might be some people camping out because Otis said people camped last time so I came prepared but I showed up and it was empty so.. I bought a 12 of Heffy and camped it. Someone was talking and woke us up around 6, right when my alarm went off which sucked... but im glad I woke up because as soon as I stepped out of the tent it started to drizzle. We packed the tent up and jumped in the car. I took the photos with my iphone, one of those times I really wish I was still into photo and still had my SLR. Surprisingly it wasnt that cold, and the night before was really dry, first rain was at 6am on the dot. If it doesnt rain I will camp out for sure it was fun, hopefully I can bring my car out next time, drive for the first time lol, I am sick of watching and ride alongs. lol

There is a shop In santa ana/garden grove on the same street as Kaaz and Xs engineering that only works on Deloreans... tons of them!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #747
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

YouTube - Willow Springs 626 Drift 11/1/08
Old 11-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #748
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ahh what a fun event!! im so bumed i couldent go. next one for sure, no exuses
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #749
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hahahahah i love the whole video, especially the ending of the video, you make some sick shit man. did you get a picture of my car taking a mud shower by any chance?
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #750
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

does someone have some free old motor mounts?