Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #721
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Such tight pics! thanks eric!!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #722
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
sick ass pics eric +1
Old 06-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #723
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
awww... no pics of me hahaha but awesome pics none the lesss
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #724
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
cant wait till next event. damn i need a better job =X
Old 06-09-2008, 11:51 PM   #725
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
The rest of the day flicks are up on my photo bucket.

http://photobucket.com/castro

theres some more. just look. and if i didnt get ya, remind me next event and I will get ya a couple

thanks to all the drivers for giving me some photo action and letting me chase you around!!
im never sleeping with you camera guys around, waking up to flashes is no good, and eric, you are the man, you are sooo chasing me around next time
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #726
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Some more of the keepers.

And the rest, let me know if you want a full sized one.

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...Balcony6-7-08/
Old 06-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #727
mike-hkc
Leaky Injector

mike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nicemike-hkc is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Best Post in thread !!!! ,rep sent

I would give you more rep for helping JXN out, but I gotta spread some.

great photo. I was excited about shooting photos at magic hour, then i missed it somehow I must have been driving or working on all my lights with Danes help.

got a couple up, will give you the link when done.

all right that sounds good
mike-hkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:17 AM   #728
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Damn, we seriously have some awesome photographers. Thanks so much to you guys for snapping such awesome pics of us! I'll rep you all again when the 24 hours are up!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #729
nieko
Post Whore!

thanks for the pic kdashy
Old 06-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #730
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
shiiiiiieeeet missed this one.... i was getting my motor put back together after changing the head gasket and i cracked my intake mani torching it down..... keep my deposit and put it towards the july event!!!
sick_lazy_gray-s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #731
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
damn....how many pictures did you take of me sleeping haha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #732
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection

Pics are up. Any requests let me know!!

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...-08/?start=all

Last edited by SNC240SX; 06-10-2008 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Forgot the link
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #733
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
zilvia question....how do you see the remarks that you get from rep points?
Old 06-10-2008, 04:41 PM   #734
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
zilvia question....how do you see the remarks that you get from rep points?
Go to User CP then look all the way on the right at the "comment" section.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:41 PM   #735
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Click the UserCP button on the top of the page.

EDIT

Peter beat me to it, hoar.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #736
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
Pics are up. Any requests let me know!!
"Link"ga motteimasu ka?
Old 06-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #737
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
gomen! mitte kudasai!
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #738
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

keine ahnung?
Old 06-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #739
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
^Mais de quoi il parles?
Old 06-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #740
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Sick pic! Thanks Sam!

Je t'aime Gary.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #741
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Peter killed it again, you were supposed to say something foreign
Old 06-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #742
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
^Mais de quoi il parles?
sprecht ihr Frensch?
Old 06-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #743
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Not even YOU killed it Gary! I don't know what you're saying. I did say something foreign. hahaha
Old 06-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #744
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
sprecht ihr Frensch?
Hai, furansugowo hanasemasu.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #745
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

yes!!! i came out on a pic working on abdul's car the red one!!!!!!
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #746
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

You edited that shit! Next time I see you I'm throwing a chancla at you.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #747
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftn_silvia View Post

yes!!! i came out on a pic working on abdul's car the red one!!!!!!
Frank you're such a loser!!! lol jk

See you in 3 days!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #748
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Ich spreche zwei Sprache....das es!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:07 PM   #749
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
You edited that shit! Next time I see you I'm throwing a chancla at you.
hahaha wtf a chancla? Throw Keith's Thai chancla!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #750
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ich spreche zwei Sprache....das es!
Ich verstehe nicht Deutsches!!