Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:21 PM   #721
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I'm gonna try to make it out today. It'll be my first time at the meet. I'll be in my white kouki and cf vented hood. What time does everyone start showing up? I don't wanna get there all early and feel stupid
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 03:03 PM   #722
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
I'm gonna try to make it out today. It'll be my first time at the meet. I'll be in my white kouki and cf vented hood. What time does everyone start showing up? I don't wanna get there all early and feel stupid
I think its supposed to be at 4pm...

so that's like 6pm on Filipino time haha
Old 08-31-2008, 03:19 PM   #723
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
im sooo hungry, when are you gonna start cooking??
I will bring some meeeeat for the meeeet i guess...
Old 08-31-2008, 05:09 PM   #724
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Come on down, I will fire up grill like at 5ish

yall can bring what ever.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:29 PM   #725
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm bringing some water and sodas, but I don't have an icebox. I'll be there round six. Late!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:12 PM   #726
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
cool, we got ice chest
Old 09-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #727
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
hey that night was tight ill get the pics up soon plus has the vid gone up.
scoobyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #728
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Cool meet guys. I'll definitely be coming down again... even though I forgot most peoples names (I'm horrible with names)
Old 09-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #729
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Cool meet guys. I'll definitely be coming down again... even though I forgot most peoples names (I'm horrible with names)
so youre gonna lemme steal your wheels right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #730
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Thank to all that helped out and those that came down. For those that stayed after for the after party fun, we will have video up soon.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #731
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
yeah that was good stuff sal is and animal!!!!!!!lol
Old 09-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #732
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Thank to all that helped out and those that came down. For those that stayed after for the after party fun, we will have video up soon.

video ? YAY ! am i in it ? hahah i didnt do sheeeiitttt.. i had to bounce from the after party .. sorry baby !
Old 09-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #733
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

It's ok Kam, but you did manage to get in the video.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:21 AM   #734
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
VIDEOO!!!! mEEEHH!!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #735
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Charlie has the footage....talk to Charlie.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #736
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
damn i gotta make it back down there again!

can't make it this month, but october should be cool! lets see if we can get a another fight in the intersection like that one time!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #737
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
damn i gotta make it back down there again!

can't make it this month, but october should be cool! lets see if we can get a another fight in the intersection like that one time!
Yeah that would be nice. Bring your VIP friends to help influence the detail in some of these guys.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #738
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Whats going on?
Old 09-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #739
hustlervibes

Damn, I won't be able to make it this coming months meet... I'll be up at Balcony on the 21st
Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #740
The Island
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
The Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
where the pics at from the bbq a couple weeks ago?
The Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #741
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

ScoobyJoe has them.....he needs to post.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #742
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Pics

Joe showed me four pics from last BBQ and they looked good.

Just remind him bout it.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:15 PM   #743
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Well here goes some Ernie has my camera to post the rest, my bad, member that custom two tone.lol

Old 09-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #744
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

so whats up with the vid.

Last edited by scoobyjoe; 09-13-2008 at 06:38 PM..
Old 09-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #745
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Meet here at 4pm and then we ride to a spot where we will host the bbq at pac autobody in lbc, about 3 miles from dtc.

It's going down!!!!! All you that know how it goes down over there? Know how it will be!!!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 01:28 PM   #746
MrOneShotKill
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
MrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enoughMrOneShotKill will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrOneShotKill
is there a meet today?
MrOneShotKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #747
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Can't make it today dude. I gots my own feast happening today.

Shake it easy!

Al rato vatos!
Old 09-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #748
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
yes is there a meet tonight and if so is it still at DTC Long Beach ?
Old 09-21-2008, 05:44 PM   #749
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUMMER OVER....NO MORE BBQ....BUT FOR THE REGULARS WE CAN STILL KICK IT THERE....

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 09-24-2008 at 01:45 AM..
SUPERSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:52 AM   #750
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

yeah .. all of you regulars can still come kick it @ my pad.. its not a prob.