Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 01:55 PM   #721
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
For those of you on slammed s13's, could you take a picture of your fenderwells, I'd like to see where you hammered and how much. I cant turn my front wheels full lock anymore.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2006, 02:08 PM   #722
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
everywhere. just do it
Old 05-06-2006, 05:54 PM   #723
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd
For those of you on slammed s13's, could you take a picture of your fenderwells, I'd like to see where you hammered and how much. I cant turn my front wheels full lock anymore.
just take a look at your tires and where they rub on the fender.... then just hammer in the lip of your fender so that it will clear your tire..... and then have a beer and admire your work!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:57 PM   #724
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

not the best picture but this is the driver side. Just pound up where ever the tires rub, you should be able to see the tire marks on the fender wells.

make sure you tuck your wire harness up inbetween the fender and frame, ziptie it...no need reroute um into the engine bay. the picture is from before i did that.

18x8 +15 215/40 up front
measured 2-3/4" from ground to frame rail.

Last edited by RiceEata; 05-06-2006 at 11:28 PM..
Old 05-06-2006, 09:05 PM   #725
Slippin'eight-nine
Leaky Injector

Slippin'eight-nine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecar
I thought you could slam the stance coilovers???

the megans go low, tokyonights has them, he stil has room to go lower in the front and rear and still with all of the collars on in the front.

and dc2_lsvtec for you rubbing issues a hammer solves most of lifes problems
Im curious when you guys say "collars" what are you refering to? Are you talking about the spring perches?
Old 05-06-2006, 09:32 PM   #726
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
looks like a spring perch, there's one below the spring perch and one above the lower bracket, their about 1/4"-3/8" thick.

Last edited by RiceEata; 05-06-2006 at 11:28 PM..
Old 05-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #727
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceEata

not the best picture but this is the driver side. Just pound up where ever the tires rub, you should be able to see the tire marks on the fender wells.

make sure you tuck your wire harness up inbetween the fender and frame, ziptie it...no need reroute um into the engine bay. the picture is from before i did that.

18x8 +15 225/40 up front
nice looking ride man!! got any more pics of it?
Old 05-06-2006, 09:42 PM   #728
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero

I'm really sad it doesn't sit this low anymore...
Old 05-06-2006, 09:50 PM   #729
AWDtoyota
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
AWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceEata

18x8 +15 225/40 up front
What size/offset and tires are you running in the rear?
Old 05-06-2006, 11:26 PM   #730
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

you guys shouldn't quote with pictures...

Mr.240sx,
i have more pictures here, most of um are old...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0Oo/?start=all
plan on selling it later, wheels are for sale though.

AWDtoyota,
18x8 +15 215/40 front
18x9 +13 225/40 rear
Old 05-06-2006, 11:53 PM   #731
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
oh yeah rear wide fenders. was flush earlier, i took them off and put them on, might have used the wrong holes (drilled for wider wheels and less wider) i dont know...whatever.
new shitty pics

and no the sparkle isnt photoshopped...

dousan_pg on maeda's computer!
Old 05-07-2006, 12:53 AM   #732
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
i demand better pics of the hottest kouki in socal. wide rear huh bro? you planning on bumping up the rears in the future or somthing? seemed pretty flush to me on the stock metal, or did it rub?

edit - aww *deleted term, DONOT use it again* did you get a bumper support? balla balla

Last edited by chmercer; 05-07-2006 at 02:06 AM..
Old 05-07-2006, 01:47 AM   #733
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
dirty d showin zilvia crowd how its done! your cars fuckin ill man!
Old 05-07-2006, 01:53 AM   #734
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 05-07-2006, 01:58 AM   #735
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
sweet track pic...oh wait................... . . . .... . . .. .... . . .. . ... . . ... ..
Old 05-07-2006, 02:03 AM   #736
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
more pics of that Z!

Z > ALL
Old 05-07-2006, 02:37 AM   #737
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Hey Dousan, wussup with the 1JZ??? You still going that route?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-07-2006, 03:15 AM   #738
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
dirty d showin zilvia crowd how its done! your cars fuckin ill man!
i love that i invented that name...Dirty D...yes, i own the copyright...
Old 05-07-2006, 03:25 AM   #739
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Whoa where the fook have you been nokeone...havent seen your name pop up in here for awhile now

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-07-2006, 03:50 AM   #740
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx
Whoa where the fook have you been nokeone...havent seen your name pop up in here for awhile now
haha...i dunno...moderatin' over at Ziptied i guess...but seriously, i don't know....i've been around...postin here and there....majority of the threads that exist in Zilvia these days don't even warrant a response...but i post when i just can't resist...

looking forward to seein all the old school peeps at Altamont on the 18th...hopefully i'll give you all a run for your money in the comp...i'm planning on being in the top 8 for the buttonwillow final comp VS. So Cal...fuck those bitches...LOL!!!...
Old 05-07-2006, 07:13 AM   #741
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
more pics of that Z!

Z > ALL
http://www.tunerbase.com/temp/100_0961.JPG

Last edited by HyperTek; 05-07-2006 at 07:30 AM..
Old 05-07-2006, 04:34 PM   #742
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i got goosbumps.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #743
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
Dousan, cars sick as usual
fuckin TEs
looking good 17/18

Old 05-07-2006, 05:59 PM   #744
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
joecar is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I was out drifting the gay streets of mass and this is what happened. I hit a low point around a turn and snapped both zipties on my bumper creased both fenders and crack my bumper in about 5 places blew out both blinkers dented my intercooler and still held the drift while dragging my front bumper.

also I through in the cell phone pic on my front bumper to show you how low im running keep in mind I had to lean my phone to keep it from falling
Old 05-07-2006, 06:20 PM   #745
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

^ thats a reason why you dont drift on the streets other then the fact that its illegal! but dayum that car is low! surprised you didnt wreck your bumper sooner lol
Old 05-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #746
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i might have some pics from ttoday's track? nah no 1j. not right now. might wait for my q45 motor to blow b4 doing the 1jz..put it in the q.

as far as setup..i got that stance, its nice in rear. but right now it was 10/6kg due to front DDs and rear STANCE. so im putting the front STANCE on and it will be changed to 9/7kg. should be sweeeet.

turbo is blowing smoke....or motor is dying? compression check later. if motor is good...FULL RACE top mount mani w/ a TD06L2-20g turbo type..probalby TURBONECTICS.

woot woot.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:07 AM   #747
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
autox action shot hahaa

Last edited by lilredstiffy; 05-10-2006 at 08:31 PM..
Old 05-08-2006, 05:46 AM   #748
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
i might have some pics from ttoday's track? nah no 1j. not right now. might wait for my q45 motor to blow b4 doing the 1jz..put it in the q.

i dont get it. u have a Q45 motor in an S-chassis or u have an actualy Q45 that u jus beat the hell up and waitin 4 it to blow??
Old 05-08-2006, 09:49 AM   #749
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippin'eight-nine
Is that the lowest they can possibly go? Im really on the fence between a set of those or some Silkroads..shooots
I never had them on 15s but that would be a no on lowest.. I have them on my 17/18s and my pics are somewhere in here. Currently my fronts are all the way dwn, tucking tires (with 235/40s) Rears have about a thumbs worth of room between rim and fender but rears can go lower by another 1-2 inches.

I might lower my fronts a bit more but to do so just remove the bottom collar (the really big one) and put it underneat and it will still lock and give you another 1.5-2 inches of lowering... meaning I would be tucking rim almost...
Old 05-08-2006, 12:57 PM   #750
daver903

daver903 is an unknown quantity at this point
fuckin love this thread.