Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 07:37 PM   #721
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupes_FTW View Post
I want to be proven wrong, happy to run the numbers before and after TCJA for your tax bracket, your SE income and the amount of kids that get to listen to you bitch about the libs. Hard to believe you're able to save thousands of dollars, sorry, TENS of thousands of dollars from a slight reduction in the marginal tax rates and the elimination of your shit rat exemptions and state tax deductions.

Also you're not understanding macroeconomics, that's clear from your convictions of the economy "booming". Your dollars are becoming more worthless as the debt bubble increases.

I don't even know why I try. There's no swaying you, go Trump, buy stocks, blame someone else when the economy catches up from this clown convention

Why do we have to prove you wrong? You beleve what you want, thats fine. No one here is gonna convince the other to change. Thats apparent and would say not really the point of the thread. We all beleve in something. Thats good. We all want whats best for ourselves. Beleve what u want, vote for who you choose. At the end of the day be greatfull you have the right todo so!

Oh...

Trump 2020!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2019, 04:05 AM   #722
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupes_FTW View Post
I want to be proven wrong, happy to run the numbers before and after TCJA for your tax bracket, your SE income and the amount of kids that get to listen to you bitch about the libs. Hard to believe you're able to save thousands of dollars, sorry, TENS of thousands of dollars from a slight reduction in the marginal tax rates and the elimination of your shit rat exemptions and state tax deductions.

Also you're not understanding macroeconomics, that's clear from your convictions of the economy "booming". Your dollars are becoming more worthless as the debt bubble increases.

I don't even know why I try. There's no swaying you, go Trump, buy stocks, blame someone else when the economy catches up from this clown convention
I’ll let you do the math and figure it out, but before the new tax brackets my wife and I would have been taxed at 33%. Now we’re 24%. It’s pretty straight forward.

And why is there such a strong need to want to “sway” people? I don’t k ow you from a hole in the wall so yeah you have literally zero sway over me.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:40 AM   #723
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I highly doubt anyone will be swayed to vote one way or the other. This is more just to debate and see other view points.

IMO as long as he doesnt bring on another 08 style recession the Trump presidency like most presidents will be seen as amazing by his party and hated by the other side.

Exactly like Obama. He will have some impacts here and there and little impact in other places.

Again. I hope he succeeds. I may not have voted for him, but he is my president and as my president he has my support for the position even if I don't support all his policies.
Old 12-31-2019, 09:30 AM   #724
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:14 PM..
Old 12-31-2019, 10:08 AM   #725
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Depending on which news stories you read and how they lean, his acts are either criminal or perfectly fine. I read the ukraine call transcrip. I didn't see anything wrong with it.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:17 AM   #726
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I highly doubt anyone will be swayed to vote one way or the other. This is more just to debate and see other view points.

IMO as long as he doesnt bring on another 08 style recession the Trump presidency like most presidents will be seen as amazing by his party and hated by the other side.

Exactly like Obama. He will have some impacts here and there and little impact in other places.

Again. I hope he succeeds. I may not have voted for him, but he is my president and as my president he has my support for the position even if I don't support all his policies.
This is how I was with Obama. I didn’t want him in office (even though I was very close to voting for him) and even as I grew more and more against his politics and ideology throughout his 2 terms, there was never a point I wished he would fail, be removed, or feel the need to protest (which is a lefty ass thing to do anyway).

Just let the man do his job.

What the Left isn’t realizing their even doing is crying wolf over and over and over. That story holds very true here. People that are more center see the Left having an absolute meltdown and acting like “everything he’s doing is a crime” and those arguments constantly being shot down and they just don’t believe it anymore.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:06 PM   #727
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

Just let the man do his job.

What the Left isn’t realizing their even doing is crying wolf over and over and over. That story holds very true here. People that are more center see the Left having an absolute meltdown and acting like “everything he’s doing is a crime” and those arguments constantly being shot down and they just don’t believe it anymore.

Truth...i have many friends that are/were dems that will. Be voting for trump in 2020 just cause how the left have acted, threw a fit, tantrum over trump getn elected, the impeachment trial. They want nothing todo with that party.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:26 PM   #728
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

If we want a very relevant recent event look no further than the Scott Walker recall in WI in 2012. He was elected, the Lefties lost their fucking minds, said everything he did was illegal, protested literally every single day at the capitol building (and causing actual hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage in the process) and started a recall. What happened? More people voted for him in the recall than when he was elected. That was a response from moderates that saw the way the Left was responding and wanted nothing to do with it.

Same shit is happening with Trump.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:03 PM   #729
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:13 PM..
Old 12-31-2019, 03:31 PM   #730
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
"The lefties" protested.

Cops and firefighters did too. Not leftie groups.

Cops, teachers, professors, etc., are still seeing their income stagnate in this state.
All leftist. Civil servants support and want a bloated Government, thus leftist.

Quote:
But hey, why worry about civil servants when you can screw them over AND kill the planet for generations to come?
Fuck Civil Servants. Fuck the teachers. Privatize education and make schools merit based and not by geography.

If you believe the world is truly ending then lets start drawing straws for mass euthanasia. We need a biblical plague to wipe out the developing world and to immediately stop all immigration.

Better yet, we should force everyone to become Amish.

*fake news deleted*

Quote:
Also, reacting to a recall and re-electing an extremist are not 'moderate' behaviors. This country is so far to the right politically that Eisenhower wouldn't even recognize the Republican party.
Didn't realize balancing the budget and preventing further theft from your constituents was "radical".

As for Eisenhower, can you imagine what him will Kennedy would be saying about the Communist Mother Fuckers calling them selves democrats today?

Oh, here's another fun fact:

Quote:
Trump's director of the CIA? Gina Haspel. The former chief of a CIA black site where torture (including waterboarding among other torture techniques) took place. Your boy put a WAR CRIMINAL in place to commit even more war crimes. She played a leading part in the destruction of 92 tapes from that site, against the direct commands of CIA legal council and CIA leadership. Got to love empowering war criminals who have zero regard for humanity, the Geneva Convention and law in general.
Hard to call Waterboarding torture when people opening do it to one another as a form of protest. Most operatives also willing experience it as part of training.

Funny, you are all for stripping Americans of their constitutional rights but want to cry about some child raping murdering piece of shit getting water poured on his face.

Your faux outrage is exhausting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 12-31-2019, 08:19 PM   #731
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-01-2020, 08:35 AM   #732
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
You have a worrying lack of grasp on reality.
This might come as a shock, but we think the same thing about you.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:04 AM   #733
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
trump 2020 and Epstein didn't kill himself...
Old 01-01-2020, 11:12 AM   #734
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
This might come as a shock, but we think the same thing about you.
lmao yeah lefties are weird, Just look at Antifa, they're the worst type of people.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:45 AM   #735
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

If by weird you mean extremist hate group, yes.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:07 AM   #736
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-02-2020, 08:16 AM   #737
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

The worst type of people are Nazis.

Just like everything eles here....depends who you ask.......
Old 01-02-2020, 08:27 AM   #738
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Being opposed to fascism is a hate group?

Y'all labeling your political opposition as terrorists, classic fascist move. Celebrating war crimes, vilifying intellectuals, opposing social norms....all classic acts of fascists.

Dude you are out your fucking MIND. Wooooow.

That’s the difference between you and I. Nazis, white nationalists, kkk...all fucked up and they shouldn’t exist. But you’re allllll good supporting YOUR violent hate group.

Doesn’t surprise me.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:17 AM   #739
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:

Y'all labeling your political opposition as terrorists, classic fascist move. Celebrating war crimes, vilifying intellectuals, opposing social norms....all classic acts of fascists.

I would not call them a hate group by pure definition. However they are not good either.

From a non bias source

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr...who-are-antifa
Quote:
Today, antifa activists focus on harassing right wing extremists both online and in real life. Antifa is not a unified group; it is loose collection of local/regional groups and individuals. Their presence at a protest is intended to intimidate and dissuade racists, but the use of violent measures by some antifa against their adversaries can create a vicious, self-defeating cycle of attacks, counter-attacks and blame. This is why most established civil rights organizations criticize antifa tactics as dangerous and counterproductive.

See the splc def

Quote:
Why doesn't the SPLC list antifa as a hate group?
The SPLC condemns violence in all its forms, including the violent acts of far-left street movements like antifa (short for anti-fascist). But the propensity for violence, though present in many hate groups, is not among the criteria for listing. Also, antifa groups do not promote hatred based on race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity (see criteria above).
IMO they seem to be more of a domestic terrorist group
Old 01-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #740
cherryhatch

cherryhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Dan Crenshaw still in it? Wouldn't mind the next president looking like Solid Snake... LOL

But for real, I wrote in Bernie last time so probably will just do the same again if he doesn't get nominated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 01-02-2020, 10:19 AM   #741
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Ironic how they are text book fascists.

A Socialist group using violence and intimidation to suppress political rivals... Where did we see that...

Old 01-02-2020, 10:32 AM   #742
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryhatch View Post
Is Dan Crenshaw still in it? Wouldn't mind the next president looking like Solid Snake... LOL

But for real, I wrote in Bernie last time so probably will just do the same again if he doesn't get nominated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He was never in it to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Ironic how they are text book fascists.

A Socialist group using violence and intimidation to suppress political rivals... Where did we see that...

Definitely not Nazi's, nope. Not at all.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:30 PM   #743
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-02-2020, 04:13 PM   #744
Future240
Future Moderator

^Fair enough on the Nazi link. I can admit when I’m wrong.

Secondly not a conservative.

If I was being blunt. Antifa is not as bad as the KKK or the New Black Panther party.

However they are becoming more violent in their protests.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...477065%3famp=1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...455046%3famp=1
Old 01-02-2020, 04:31 PM   #745
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

How many mass shooters, stabbings, bombings, etc., have been done by left groups in the US against those by right wing extremists?

You guys have a monopoly on murder, I'll give you that.
Can't think of any... But I suppose you feel any white male that commits a mass shooting is automatically a "right wing white suprememenismistz"

Quote:
Nazis weren't socialists.

inb4 someone with zero grasp of history says BuT iT wAs In ThE nAmE

https://www.britannica.com/story/wer...zis-socialists

It is 2020 and the whole of human history is so readily accessible and y'all choose to be consistently wrong/ignorant.
Uh, horse shit.

https://www.differencebetween.com/di...-vs-socialism/

Are Socialists Nazis? No.

Was Nazi Germany Socialist? Yes.

Is a socialism just a more palpable gateway to. Communism? Yes.

Karl Marx is a piece of fucking shit and his teachings have killed more people then any religion, race or Facist could have ever dreamed.

Old 01-02-2020, 05:58 PM   #746
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

If I was being blunt. Antifa is not as bad as the KKK or the New Black Panther party.

Wakanda forever?
Old 01-02-2020, 09:48 PM   #747
Corbic
Post Whore!

Holy Shit Balls.

Old 01-02-2020, 10:06 PM   #748
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Did trump really just start a war with Iran?!?!.

Da fuq?!?!? This is seriously not good......
Old 01-03-2020, 06:01 AM   #749
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Did trump really just start a war with Iran?!?!.

Da fuq?!?!? This is seriously not good......
https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/604375/

We've basically been at war with Iran. This guy had been orchestrating all the turmoil across the Middle East.

Old 01-03-2020, 06:01 AM   #750
S14rebuild
BANNED

No war is comen from this. R.e.l.a.x
Closed Thread