Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:12 PM   #721
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^^mine are for sale too

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 09:17 PM   #722
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Finally was free this morning to pick up my Dooms at my shop.

This think these are the closest I'll get to the Pharrells dunks... haha maybee
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:20 PM   #723
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #724
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Guys,

Find where I can buy these vests.....

Old 07-24-2007, 12:00 AM   #725
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
argyle vest? haha. super emo. promise ring holler.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...est&category0=

eh?
Old 07-24-2007, 12:27 AM   #726
The Island
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
The Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
What happened?
hey man whats ur name?
im at seams once a like once a week to see whats new.
The Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:43 AM   #727
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Someone needs to jump on this deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-used-socks-...QQcmdZViewItem
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:06 AM   #728
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Guys,

Find where I can buy these vests.....

there're some on sale now at Banana Republic.......
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:19 AM   #729
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Someone needs to jump on this deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-used-socks-...QQcmdZViewItem

hahaha wtf, foot fungus ftw
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:35 AM   #730
Shaminii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Shaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shaminii
Seeing what some of you actually look like makes me feel ashamed for being a 240sx driver. Emo + drift cars = NO. As a matter a fact, if you drift, appearance shouldn't even matter (unless you slit your wrist).
Old 07-24-2007, 10:48 AM   #731
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
Shirts : Stussy, Crooks & Castle, Playing for Keeps, Diamond, Freshjive, Dissizit, Sneaker Pimps, Mighty Healthy, and goes on and on.

Jeans/Shorts : Evisu`Puma (Discount Price.), Stussy.

Shoes : Vans, Nike Sb, Nike AM90, Nike AM1.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:54 AM   #732
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaminii View Post
Seeing what some of you actually look like makes me feel ashamed for being a 240sx driver. Emo + drift cars = NO. As a matter a fact, if you drift, appearance shouldn't even matter (unless you slit your wrist).

real drifter
Old 07-24-2007, 11:13 AM   #733
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
damn not everyone has to dress the same and shop at A & F.
Too much hate on these forums, spread the love man!!!
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:56 AM   #734
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
seriously...what an idiot...sorry i dont wanna look like total SHIT when i step out of the house

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2007, 12:17 PM   #735
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Ernie, Duff - why are you guys selling the dooms? PORQUE!
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:26 PM   #736
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
argyle vest? haha. super emo. promise ring holler.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...est&category0=

eh?

hahah Yah those kinds,

but I cant find 1 nice one that would look like it would be a nice fit or color combo,

I think I wanna wear one with a nice dress white shirt, and just like talk to nerdy girls, and make pants wet.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #737
Oubre
Leaky Injector

Oubre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
1 website I think everyone needs to know about. www.tshirthell.com. If you know what it is already, cool. I've gotten 11 t's from them. 10 were free. yay me.
How. ,
Old 07-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #738
chmercer
BANNED

anyone know how these run? i cant find any in my size, curious if i can pack it into an 11 or something

like, omfg

are you kidding me? hottest shit ever?
Old 07-24-2007, 03:45 PM   #739
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I want these so badly.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:54 PM   #740
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

^^u can still find those skytops at zumies in west covina mall...or on utility and active websites

Mano....it was a REAL impulse buy that im sorta regretting...but if i dont sell them and move some other shoes i have listed right now on nsb, then ill just keep these

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2007, 04:15 PM   #741
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
lol, i heard you Duff, I too have a few too many sneakers I bought on impulse and don't see me wearing anytime soon. But those Dooms are fresh, I'd keep them.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #742
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

well as soon as i get the money from some other shoes i sold (paypal takes too long to transfer)...then ill prolly just end up keeping them and getting some size 6 for my girl

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #743
chmercer
BANNED

and you are? yeah right, a fucking nobody. Your opinions are worthless.

This is a FASHION forum not a "Let's prove who's the realest and ghettoest motherfucker in this place that also hates gay people the most" forum.

and P.S.

Skinny jeans have been in the fashion world for years and the mainstream world as well since basically forever, so it's not going to change just because for half the 90's it was cool to wear JNCO's and 44 inch hem's douche bag. People like you should stay in 1996 you ignorant fuck.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:47 PM   #744
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

chmercer...a lil something u might appreciate...im thinkin about getting a pair

http://www.jackssurfboards.com/detail.aspx?ID=2124

Reebok Pumps

or maybe some of these (can be found on the same website)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-24-2007, 04:50 PM   #745
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

I use to rock pumps at the age of 9,

I was baller.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:52 PM   #746
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post

anyone know how these run? i cant find any in my size, curious if i can pack it into an 11 or something

like, omfg

are you kidding me? hottest shit ever?
mercer if you find somewhere that sells those in a 10 or 10.5 post it up because I will absolutely buy a pair
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:57 PM   #747
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Dang I still cant find a good looking vest

and this shirt is kickin'

Old 07-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #748
chmercer
BANNED

hey duff not sure what size you wear but theres some court victorys on ebay in that colorway in like 12 and 13 for 49$

eastcoast - god damn i want that LA gear.

can you taste it?
Old 07-24-2007, 05:15 PM   #749
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Sick picture Charlie.

Anyone know where I can get these?

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #750
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

im a 9.5/10....

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG