Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #721
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yessir dave! 818 310 heads, check page 23 for new meet up location.

Too bad i get left in the caravan LOL.

teddy or devin or whoever PLEASE make sure my trailer is ready for saturday
devin=fail for letting the red wire loom drag on the ground while towing

Nag Devin. He's the one in charge of that.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #722
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ok corolla is out for sure, stupid ass trannys, its going to be my 3rd one in one year =(....

maybe ill take this time to tear some shit apart and redo some stuff
Old 12-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #723
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
^ Lower your car and get a kit!
Old 12-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #724
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Bring the Z and let Karl use it.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #725
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Bring the Z and let Karl use it.
haha. It's ok. I've never driven a Z before. (one of the only cars I haven't)

Besides. I have bad luch with black cars. lol.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:55 PM   #726
Teddy
Post Whore!

Karl, a Z is just like a 240. Seriously.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #727
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Pulled out of driving. Will be there to help out.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #728
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
haha. It's ok. I've never driven a Z before. (one of the only cars I haven't)

Besides. I have bad luch with black cars. lol.
Damn..... So what's the deal with your coupe?
Old 12-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #729
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
People on NICOclub like your car. lol.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:07 PM   #730
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Practice only costs $80. You should go to practice.

Quote:
Damn..... So what's the deal with your coupe?
IDK. I think I'm going to wait till the new year to start working on it again. Or at least until I get out of school for break. I have finals and such to worry about right now.

I think I'm just going to have to sit this competition out.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #731
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

You check timing?

Sorry to hear that.... I wanted to see you drive.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #732
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
yessir dave! 818 310 heads, check page 23 for new meet up location.

Too bad i get left in the caravan LOL.

teddy or devin or whoever PLEASE make sure my trailer is ready for saturday
devin=fail for letting the red wire loom drag on the ground while towing
Fedric did that
but look on the bright side he is gonna make the trailer brakes work so you will have a better trailer. And I looked at making the ramps..there gonna cost a lot i'm gonna go to the metal place tommorow. O and I think me and teddy are gonna stop by tommorow and drop the trailer off
Old 12-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #733
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Not gonna be able to make it unfortunately.

I've got a ton of school stuff to do that I've been putting off with filming over the past couple months.

Sorry guys.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:44 AM   #734
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
You check timing?

Sorry to hear that.... I wanted to see you drive.
I haven't touched the car since I've gotten it back. I'm too busy with school right now to do anything with it. Winter break is coming up soon.

Believe me. I really wanted to drive too. =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
Not gonna be able to make it unfortunately.

I've got a ton of school stuff to do that I've been putting off with filming over the past couple months.

Sorry guys.
You film for wrecked magazine right?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:58 AM   #735
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Oh. Yeah.

VRT TV is on the case.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #736
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This weekend already? Wow!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #737
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Fedric did that
but look on the bright side he is gonna make the trailer brakes work so you will have a better trailer. And I looked at making the ramps..there gonna cost a lot i'm gonna go to the metal place tommorow. O and I think me and teddy are gonna stop by tommorow and drop the trailer off
actually the brakes already worked before, but you can't make the brakes work without a brake controller...which i dont have. but yea, hopefully the trailer is spic n span. when u pick it up, will you ask what's up with the rest of the rig? (condition, etc)

anyways, see u guys tmw.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:10 AM   #738
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so i just found out its hamburgs bday dec 7th, the sunday after track. hmmm.... and ideas wut we should do??
Old 12-03-2008, 09:24 AM   #739
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
so i just found out its hamburgs bday dec 7th, the sunday after track. hmmm.... and ideas wut we should do??

Let's have a shrooms party! Whoo!

I know Hamburg is down to watch some "I Love Lucy" hahaha
Old 12-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #740
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
actually the brakes already worked before, but you can't make the brakes work without a brake controller...which i dont have. but yea, hopefully the trailer is spic n span. when u pick it up, will you ask what's up with the rest of the rig? (condition, etc)

anyways, see u guys tmw.
o thats cool...I have a brake controller and I was selling one like a month ago lol you should have bought it.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:56 AM   #741
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
put in donations for a new body kit...donations for a new motor...shit...new car! haha jk. Oh look what I found...good times.

YouTube - Teddy's Mishap
Old 12-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #742
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I might be joining the caravan with you guys.....

dmax-us.com
Old 12-03-2008, 12:36 PM   #743
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
put in donations for a new body kit...donations for a new motor...shit...new car! haha jk. Oh look what I found...good times.

YouTube - Teddy's Mishap
Is that more problems with Teddy's car being to low again??

What happened this time? He waste all the paying drivers time again??
Old 12-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #744
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
^ sweeeeet DMax is caravaning with us!

and i just found out how to defeat my stupid speed limiter! muahahahaha! nomo thinking about cutting wires.

who out of the people competeing are running pignose 240's?

and teddy can i use your pro-camera or are you using it?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #745
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:

YouTube - Teddy's Mishap

WTF? No one had a truck or something?? lol.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #746
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

YouTube - Teddy's Mishap
wow i dont even remember this. good thing or i'd be piiiiissed! hahaha. raise ur car
Old 12-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #747
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
and i just found out how to defeat my stupid speed limiter! muahahahaha! nomo thinking about cutting wires.
Think it will also undo your speedo though. When in 5th, MPH wont read. So run the wire through a little switch in the cabin, so you can turn turn it off(break the circuit) to have no limiter, then switch it on when you want MPH to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
WTF? No one had a truck or something?? lol.
I do, its a KA 2.4 SOHC Karl, discuised behind the FJ cruiser blue paint job

Quote:
wow i dont even remember this. good thing or i'd be piiiiissed! hahaha. raise ur car
He isnt ever gonna raise his car, but we can keep riding him about it. Maybe after he realizes its not his power steering thats been sending him off track, its his suspension not being able to work properly.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #748
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Think it will also undo your speedo though. When in 5th, MPH wont read. So run the wire through a little switch in the cabin, so you can turn turn it off(break the circuit) to have no limiter, then switch it on when you want MPH to work.
lol...my speedo doesnt work. hahahaha.

T_T;;

i was trying to fix it yesterday but i just finding out almost everything on the cabin area of my car is somehow halfassed...

theres broken cables and missing plugs...

but anyway...a circuit breaker isnt a bad idea
i have alot of those.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #749
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
uggggggggh,

No one should raise their car ever.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #750
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
uggggggggh,

No one should raise their car ever.
lol.........