Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #721
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Did you bleed it with the heater on?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #722
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
i dont know. for about a week i didnt have the sensor for the gauge in right, so it wasnt reading right. so i've been driving it that way for nearly 400 miles. which is what's confusing me the most. and i've been beating that motor. i think after about 150 miles that motor saw 6500 rpm. and i think today or tomorrow i'm going to try burning out for a while. the motor is still good. no ticking/knocking/loss of power.....besides the temp thing that is tripping me out.

and no i didnt do it with the heater on....i just read that last night. i still dont get why though?

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #723
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
STOP FUCKING DRIVING THE CAR, YA TARD. Bleed that shit again with the heater on full blast. You've got air trapped in your heater core.

Goddamn.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:33 PM   #724
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
i dont know. for about a week i didnt have the sensor for the gauge in right, so it wasnt reading right. so i've been driving it that way for nearly 400 miles. which is what's confusing me the most. and i've been beating that motor. i think after about 150 miles that motor saw 6500 rpm. and i think today or tomorrow i'm going to try burning out for a while. the motor is still good. no ticking/knocking/loss of power.....besides the temp thing that is tripping me out.

and no i didnt do it with the heater on....i just read that last night. i still dont get why though?
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
STOP FUCKING DRIVING THE CAR, YA TARD. Bleed that shit again with the heater on full blast. You've got air trapped in your heater core.

Goddamn.
What he said. There are air pockets in your heater core and they won't come out until the system is bled with the heater on full blast. Lol. I so hope you haven't damaged your motor. Keep bleeding it until hot air comes out from the vents. Like really hot air.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #725
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
naw its cool. after getting some proper tools. i.e. thing to check if the block is warped and if hg is blown, and the little gun thing that checks temperature. the conclusion has been made that it is reading that hot because of the the sensor and where it is located. the water is only reaching 180 degress. so after a nice fuck up today, the sensor will be moved tomorrow and everything should be ok. and i do emphasize SHOULD...lol. so you fuckers be go tomorrow.

Old 12-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #726
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
You still need to bleed the system with the heater on blast. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:19 AM   #727
C. Senor
Post Whore!

naw. fuck it. it's good. i'm actually going to do that again tomorrow since i lost some coolant checking the block and taking off the rad hose. i got it covered.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #728
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lol.

kaboooooooooooooom. jk
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #729
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^haha. shut up. and where the fuck have you been? you should show up too.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #730
silvialove
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
silvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey so is the meet going down today?

Few ?'s:
-how many ppl show up?
-and is it a 240 meet?
silvialove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #731
soreballz
Post Whore!

^Hundreds of heads show. Its like Hot Import Nights, y0.

And no 240's.... Its all SiLvIaS!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:39 PM   #732
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
^^all rhd!! Jdm tyte! ^_^
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:45 PM   #733
silvialove
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
silvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nicesilvialove is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
haha FoSho!
Silvia <3
I'll be there
silvialove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:55 AM   #734
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
^^all rhd!! Jdm tyte! ^_^
Fuck yeah, you know how we do!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:23 AM   #735
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^yeah....we get pulled over. lol

Old 12-12-2008, 02:40 AM   #736
soreballz
Post Whore!

Pulled over right in front of my own fucking driveway! hahaha
The cop followed me for like 6 blocks, around sidestreets and all that, trying to figure out what was dangling from the back of my car. He thought something was broken and falling off. hahahaha
Old 12-12-2008, 03:01 AM   #737
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^...that's still what you get. laugh at me for getting pulled over.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #738
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
a lot of people showed up last night...and some old faces as well

Alex
Edgar
Kyle

you guys shoulda came with us to starbucks...it was great, some 40 year old asian guy kepy asking jake to borrow his lighter

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #739
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^lol. we just kicked it there. edgar left around 11 and kyle, the girl (sorry i dont know who she is) and i left like 1145.

the whole moving thing is over rated.

we need to go back to dp, so we can park underground again. it's kinda cold out there.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #740
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
and get ticketed while you're car is parked and you're not around? no thanks

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #741
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
^lol. we just kicked it there. edgar left around 11 and kyle, the girl (sorry i dont know who she is) and i left like 1145.

the whole moving thing is over rated.

we need to go back to dp, so we can park underground again. it's kinda cold out there.
Yeah, getting tickets while being parked is stupid. The new spot will do.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #742
C. Senor
Post Whore!

they ticket you underground?

i was just saying. i miss those strawberry smoothies.

Old 12-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #743
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
they ticket you underground?

i was just saying. i miss those strawberry smoothies.
No, they ticket in the normal parking.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:14 PM   #744
C. Senor
Post Whore!

then that's why you park underground. and get some damn smoothies, have some fried rice of sorts and then bone the eff out. or just chill underground. i can go out first to be the scout...lol.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #745
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Getting there and leaving is the problem. People have had problems with cops leaving the area. It's gay.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #746
C. Senor
Post Whore!

man....that sucks. is it still that douche that pulled me over? owell. new spot is pretty chill.

Old 12-15-2008, 02:05 AM   #747
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
ah damn i leave before Thursday.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:43 AM   #748
C. Senor
Post Whore!

damn.....is this thing dead?

or you guys gonna go next thursday?

Old 01-02-2009, 11:20 AM   #749
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

holidays man, i should be out there next thursday

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #750
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Woooo, I haven't been out there with you guys in months.

I'll show sometime this month.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote