Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #721
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Catwoman should be played by her

With the sexy ass accent and all
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #722
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Catwoman should be played by her

With the sexy ass accent and all
Oh yes Roselyn Sanchez that's one sexy as mama right there

ENJOY IT

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #723
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ yo i got an ex who looks just like her

Man makes me wanna call he lolz

but she's in the west coast
Old 08-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #724
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Quote:
^^ yo i got an ex who looks just like her

Man makes me wanna call he lolz

but she's in the west coast
I live in the West Coast hook it up ill handle the business for you lol

JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING

Old 08-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #725
stiizy
Post Whore!

She's about 300 miles southwest of you and a year older....

Damn i'm gonna call her

She sends me nudes to my phone hahaha
Old 08-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #726
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
She's about 300 miles southwest of you and a year older....

Damn i'm gonna call her

She sends me nudes to my phone hahaha
PROOF OF PICS OR FAIL LOL

i don't care if she's older the older the berry the sweeter the juice lol

Old 08-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #727
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ i know my ex i live with is 32
Old 08-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #728
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

nanananananana batman.

ungh.

i cant wait to see what they come up with next.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #729
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Imagine the stress the makers must be under. Having to top a movie that is still breaking records at the box office and compensate for ledgers death. Then again I guess all the money does make it all alot easier
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:24 AM   #730
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ I'm sure they have a lot to deal with
Old 08-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #731
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
MMMmmMMMmmMMM Sanchez
Old 08-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #732
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Stizy, in regards to how 2Face would be put in the next installment, LOOK AT THE FALL! batman survived, right? Yea, he's got a kickass helmet mask, but Dent didn't. They could totally play on that and have his brain a bit askew and have the entire TwoFace persona stick, less morals, more REVENGING! Catch my drift?

Dent will still be a legend, and people will start fearing TwoFace. For those that see him, they'd only focus on the scarred side, and have that imagery burned into their brains.

Now break it down a bit. Whats scarier? the LEGEND or the MAN? Obviously the legend. he seem's a tad untouchable, and that is scary as shit to everyday folk like us. If we take him as a Man, then we see his weaknesses. If they played on that and have that overall mood in the movie, it'd be fucking stellar.

And to me, having freeze isn't that hard to do. yea, you can't have his fucking icepack suit, but fuck it. have some dude that can't really stand heat much, give him a revamping like they did batman, and boom. Done. I love comics. If only it had a vagina...
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:37 AM   #733
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Oh, here's something. Not sure if its posted, but FUCK YOU if it is.

Amazon.com: The Dark Knight: Featuring Production Art and Full Shooting Script: Craig Byrne, DC Comics, Mike Essl, Alexander Tochilovsky: Books

BUy that shit for me.

And a look at an earlier Joker.

The last is kinda ehhh to me.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #734
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Oh, here's something. Not sure if its posted, but FUCK YOU if it is.

Amazon.com: The Dark Knight: Featuring Production Art and Full Shooting Script: Craig Byrne, DC Comics, Mike Essl, Alexander Tochilovsky: Books

BUy that shit for me.

And a look at an earlier Joker.

The last is kinda ehhh to me.
thats so sick i wanna screen press them to a shirt

Old 08-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #735
mndthegap1
Leaky Injector

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
for the next one what about

mad hatter could also be used, not very popular but could also work....

or could bring back Victor Zsasz, just a serial killer who at the end of batman begins you dont know if he was recaptured.
mndthegap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #736
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ Nah aint feeling it.....

Sooshi you make a good point on the 2face comeback
Old 08-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #737
jackjack
Post Whore!

Soooshi's posts give me wood.

like......... mahogany style.

yes.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #738
SochBAT
Post Whore!

This also may be old news, or you folk just haven't posted it yet, but TDK might become the first BD release.

The Dark Knight on Blu-ray with BD-Live features? - Bam! Kapow! Heroes, Villains And Everything In Between.

If you haven't heard of BD, yea, neither did it, but i'll explain simply.

YOu can watch this movie at the same time as others and chat with em at the same time during the movie.

Cool idea, but i don't think it'll fair well.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #739
jackjack
Post Whore!

this dvd will pwn alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll
Old 08-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #740
jackjack
Post Whore!

The Dark Knight is complicated: Downey Jr.

Robert Downey Jr claims that the new Batman movie The Dark Knight is too complicated and thinks others feel the same. The Iron Man star is uncertain about the movie's plot.

"I feel like I'm dumb because I feel like I don't get many things that are so smart. The Dark Knight is like a Ferrari engine of storytelling and scriptwriting and I'm like, 'That's not my idea of what I want to see in a movie.'

"I didn't understand The Dark Knight... I still can't tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and, in the end, they need him to be a bad guy. I'm like, 'I get it - this is so high brow and so smart, I clearly need a college education to understand this movie.'"

ummmmmmmm................. dont hate........... masterbate
Old 08-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #741
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post

Robert Downey Jr claims that the new Batman movie The Dark Knight is too complicated

"I didn't understand The Dark Knight... I still can't tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and, in the end,

Probably because you did a g of coke off a Romanian super models ass before hand...
Old 08-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #742
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post

Robert Downey Jr claims that the new Batman movie The Dark Knight is too complicated and thinks others feel the same. The Iron Man star is uncertain about the movie's plot.

"I feel like I'm dumb because I feel like I don't get many things that are so smart. The Dark Knight is like a Ferrari engine of storytelling and scriptwriting and I'm like, 'That's not my idea of what I want to see in a movie.'

"I didn't understand The Dark Knight... I still can't tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and, in the end, they need him to be a bad guy. I'm like, 'I get it - this is so high brow and so smart, I clearly need a college education to understand this movie.'"

ummmmmmmm................. dont hate........... masterbate
Robert Downey Jr is hilarious.
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #743
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Robert Downey Jr. Is Not A Fan Of The Dark Knight | Filmonic

Read his whole quote there, he goes on to say "Fuck DC comics."
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:28 PM   #744
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Haha.

Well, I saw it again at IMAX.

Fucking WIN.

Oh my god.

I want to see all movies in IMAX from now on.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #745
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Haha.

Well, I saw it again at IMAX.

Fucking WIN.

Oh my god.

I want to see all movies in IMAX from now on.
So it's a night and day difference? This was my plan as well...especially since I haven't been to IMAX before.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #746
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Maybe if she loses this
n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:41 AM   #747
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Its not needed to state, but Iron Man wasn't that great at all. The whole I'm my worst enemy deal kinda sucks.

Batman v IronMan.

batman wins. hands down. You got repulsor beams? I've got re:repulsor beams bitch!
Old 08-13-2008, 07:45 AM   #748
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Very interesting people are saying its a real poster for the upcoming movie what do you guys think

Old 08-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #749
stiizy
Post Whore!

That's cool i guess but well yeah u know hhaha
Old 08-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #750
jackjack
Post Whore!

well heres the thing................. according to Nolan and Goyer the only CONFIRMED villan for the next one is Two Face. obviously they want to bring in someone else. the idea of Riddler and Penguin are a STRONG possibility, but nothing is set in stone.

so............ that poster HAS to be fake. although imo i think it looks great.

oh and that avatar KICKS ASS

ahahahahahahahaahha