Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-17-2015, 10:46 AM   #7651
coupesallday!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
coupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!
That sil80 is clean as fuck, straight track car
coupesallday! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2015, 11:40 AM   #7652
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
no....

]
gawd you suck, I bet that guy has better things to do than start lame skyline threads......like I dunno time attack maybe?

Car is cool it has my seal of approval despite sil80ness
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:15 PM   #7653
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
gawd you suck, I bet that guy has better things to do than start lame skyline threads......like I dunno time attack maybe?

Car is cool it has my seal of approval despite sil80ness
i figured it out, that car has a Wilwood sticker on it. not enough JDM bling for Turboshitbox
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:32 PM   #7654
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
screw the s14, whats that in the background!!!!
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:32 PM   #7655
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
looks to be at a time attack event with a time attack style.
How did it fare at attacking time against that plumbing truck in the background?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:00 PM   #7656
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post

stick to your fenders on widebodys on widebodys ontop of a widebody in stuner m8

I will m8, at least i'm having fun while you waste your life away talking pointless shit trying to be cool

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:23 PM   #7657
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
That sileighty is the tightest shit I've seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
We're nit picking the street-ability of race cars now.

cool.
Where did this happen?

I'm pretty sure we were only concerned with how ugly the race car is, nothing to do with the streetability.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:50 PM   #7658
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Wait... If you can't make fun of Race Cars...then how can you complain about FD?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:27 PM   #7659
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Wait... If you can't make fun of Race Cars...then how can you complain about FD?
Everyone in this thread right now.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:40 PM   #7660
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
SCANNERS.

msglength.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:19 PM   #7661
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
You're way too fucking picky. That car isn't doing it wrong. It could be much worse than that.

It has real wheels, matching paint, not fucked up aero, isn't crashed and looks to be at a time attack event with a time attack style.

Not to mention it has widebody fenders with wide tires. I fail to see the doing it wrong here.
ugliest mix match of graphics and color ever
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:36 PM   #7662
driftminds13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
driftminds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
driftminds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 02:47 AM   #7663
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vxg9RzP-pA
Old 11-18-2015, 05:50 AM   #7664
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Cars are cool but they are not THAT cool. Good Lord get a girlfriend. These dudes are muppets.

https://youtu.be/vcsDjCy5Kes
Old 11-18-2015, 08:57 AM   #7665
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
ugliest mix match of graphics and color ever
It still looks a hundred times better than basically any car in Formula Drift. There's nothing wrong with that car. Sil80s are weird but that car is rad.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:01 AM   #7666
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
It still looks a hundred times better than basically any car in Formula Drift. There's nothing wrong with that car. Sil80s are weird but that car is rad.
the problem with formula D car often times are the ugly cause those lame ass american trendy style graphics

VS JDM STYLE
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:17 AM   #7667
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Cars are cool but they are not THAT cool. Good Lord get a girlfriend. These dudes are muppets.

Got about half way, couldn't take it anymore.

All they needed was some bearded guy going on and on about his signature touches.

Video is the epitome of manufactured reality TV drama. It's a gutted 240Z with a NA RB26, Rocket Bunny Kit and Suede Dash.

It's not doing it wrong by any means, but they are seriously putting it on some sort of a pedestal. I've also never been into the whole "soul of the car crap" either. It's a machine...

"It was like our baby girl took her first breath and all her fathers stood around with goosebumps"

-__-
Old 11-18-2015, 10:34 AM   #7668
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^^Feel me? I want to line them all up and punch them in the stomach one by one for being so lame.

No wonder Han got killed. Soft like postnatal belly skin.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:34 AM   #7669
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Needed more vaping in the video
Old 11-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #7670
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Crazyced is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
VS JDM STYLE
Why are all the labels on that car flipped? So the guy he's tailing can peek in his mirror and go 'oh shit better call these guys!'
Crazyced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:45 AM   #7671
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
the problem with formula D car often times are the ugly cause those lame ass american trendy style graphics

VS JDM STYLE
That car has a hoonigan sticker tho
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:48 AM   #7672
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

It's also an American car....

It's 2001. (Which I'm all for)

Old 11-18-2015, 11:13 AM   #7673
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
And they're like twenty feet off the ground and just look retarded as fuck.

And to think not even 8 years ago this is what formula drift was...

It's a god damn shame
Old 11-18-2015, 11:40 AM   #7674
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
good lord you suck dude ^
also the other dudes up there and the others.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:21 PM   #7675
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
good lord you suck dude ^
also the other dudes up there and the others.
You say this as if i didn't know??? kms
Old 11-18-2015, 02:46 PM   #7676
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyced View Post
Why are all the labels on that car flipped? So the guy he's tailing can peek in his mirror and go 'oh shit better call these guys!'
... You'll notice a lot of JDM cars had their decals flipped. Its so both sides of the car are in symmetry. The Japanese like that sorta thing.

Notice this Burst car, the D-Max logo and other stickers are reversed.

Quote:
Animal Style cars are A+ in terms of style. Wish they would pull the Hoonigan stickers though. I don't know why anyone credible ever puts that shit on their car, unless of course they are paid to do so. Maybe they are, I have no idea.

Every dickface that put a Hoonigan sticker on their car is a fucking drone. You are literally the product of westernized drifting. Might as well get a bigass rear window banner that says "HEY! Look at me! I'm about 10 years late to this whole drifting bandwagon but at least Zumiez can show me how to sweg!".

Fuck you.

Hoonigan doesn't make parts, tune cars, or really do anything. Its a clever marketing ploy build around an action sports persona. "Look at this sweet team. Don't you wanna be just like them? Cool, then buy our shit".

Cringiest example ever:

Not to say it isn't smart to capitalize on a now fully realized action sport that has a very impressionable audience. I'd like a piece of that cash flo fo sho
Old 11-18-2015, 02:59 PM   #7677
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
... You'll notice a lot of JDM cars had their decals flipped. Its so both sides of the car are in symmetry. The Japanese like that sorta thing.

Notice this Burst car, the D-Max logo and other stickers are reversed.

Or to resemble a flag. . . . . . . . .

god damn you guys are fucking pathetic
Old 11-18-2015, 03:09 PM   #7678
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
idea.

Every dickface that put a Hoonigan sticker on their car is a fucking drone. You are literally the product of westernized drifting. Might as well get a bigass rear window banner that says "HEY! Look at me! I'm about 10 years late to this whole drifting bandwagon but at least Zumiez can show me how to sweg!".

Fuck you.

Hoonigan doesn't make parts, tune cars, or really do anything. Its a clever marketing ploy build around an action sports persona. "Look at this sweet team. Don't you wanna be just like them? Cool, then buy our shit".

Cringiest example ever:

Not to say it isn't smart to capitalize on a now fully realized action sport that has a very impressionable audience. I'd like a piece of that cash flo fo sho
Except alot of the decals or spray can jobs you see of Hoonicant aren't officially purchased hoonigan merchandise lol.. im pretty sure more than half the hoonigan decals you see out there are made by someone else.. so where fckk is hoonigan getting their funding? lmao
Old 11-18-2015, 03:20 PM   #7679
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
They also can't read English...so as long as it looks cool.
Old 11-18-2015, 04:19 PM   #7680
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Did you lads notice that the Burst car fades from magenta flames to purple and has neon orange and neon yellow wheels?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote