Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:19 PM   #751
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^all white.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 12:36 AM   #752
Naim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
White RHD Chuki coupe on Clayton rd in front of a burger place, I threw up the shocker, he was eating.

White fastback with meshies in the back in Park n Shop in Concord.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:10 AM   #753
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
saw a burgundy fastback smashing up 880 in fremont/union city this morning around 9:35-9:40

weaving all over the place to get around cars.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:00 AM   #754
sumoboi7
Zilvia Member

sumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to all
saw a s13 hatch with a n1 style exhaust rev at me n my cruising crew at a ranch 99 by emmryville. not sure what color cause it was dark, maybe about 9 to 10 ish pm. i was following the red evo and revved back but my exhaust is too quiet and the evo kinda drowned it out.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:13 PM   #755
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Saw a primered black 240 hatchback on Marina, Blvd. In San Leandro.

Had Dual N1 Tips, some polished rims in the rear, and black rims in the front?
I was in the white prelude home fry

Also.
Saw "Uncle Bob" Mtn. Ghost in his s14 on the freeway, I slowed down and said wazaaaaaaaa and sped off
wtf bob has an s14 again

lol

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:14 PM   #756
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
He's had that 14 for awhile now.

still no front bumper

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #757
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumoboi7 View Post
saw a s13 hatch with a n1 style exhaust rev at me n my cruising crew at a ranch 99 by emmryville.
dude they have a ranch 99 in emeryville?!!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #758
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
dude they have a ranch 99 in emeryville?!!
I think he meant Richmond/El Cerrito..
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:14 PM   #759
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
spotted a black s14 (the older kind) with blacked out taillights and exhaust near morada in stockton.
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:26 PM   #760
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

burgandy s14 with oem fogs on alvarado making a left onto dyer around 8:00P todayski

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #761
sumoboi7
Zilvia Member

sumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrgCT9A View Post
I think he meant Richmond/El Cerrito..
ya i meant el cerrito. i forgot where we were but i knew we were somewhere near emmryville
Old 03-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #762
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaz 180 View Post
i think that was me......was it all white or was the front end have black fenders =)?
this vehicle was all white.... clean white one.... with white wheels
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #763
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
red s14 zenki... gold meshies, aftermarket exhaust.. looked like a carbon hood with hood pins.. traveling south on the 5 near sacramento. i gave ya the shocka and you gave me a smile and a nod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #764
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
saw a black benz at the sheriff's office in san leandro this morning

had a no fat chicks, car will scrape sticker and a SYTFU sticker on the windshield, so maybe someone knows that car.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:47 AM   #765
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
haha team Shut you the fuck up, I haven't seen them since the honda days.
projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:01 PM   #766
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
primered black pignose fastback on montague yesterday around 11:40am
Old 03-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #767
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
lowered white s14 zenki on senter rd around 1, u passed me up hella quick. i was in the gray s14 kouki
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #768
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
White miata slammed on Red Sportmax 002's driving on Clayton rd, in Concord.

EZ MONEY
Old 03-28-2008, 07:28 PM   #769
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
haha sytfu.... i know some of them.... ORIGINs13.5 is part of there team he's on here.... not all of em are honda.... SYTFU is from OAKLAND and what not.... the black benz i believe is ALEX
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:11 PM   #770
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
saw a primered? or just grey zenki s14 on what looked like bronze/gold z32 rims....was dumped with SE front lip...some bomex lookin sides and rear and a n1 style exhaust...this was on Junipero Serra right by SF State at around 545ish today
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #771
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Black s13 fastback on almaden with gold meshies. I was the red 240sx in front of the champagne one.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #772
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

dark green? dark colored s13 hatch last night...newark hilton.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #773
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
saw a silver pignose s13 hatch today turning left onto westmoor off of skyline...had a single dual tip exhaust and a black center garnish for the tails....i was in Saturn shuttle van aha...yes...saturn...i know
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #774
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
who drives the red S13 that i always see parked at the McDonalds off of Blue Oaks? I think we waved at each other like 2 weeks ago, i was the dude in the green s14.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #775
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Spotted a black pignosed s13 hatch with a fmic on park st. going towards southshore in Alameda. I was in the burgandy s13 hatch and threw up the deuce sign. What it do mang?
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:16 PM   #776
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i saw like 10 million cops around in the past week

saw two hiding tonight on my way home from the store, and one more driving around in fremont
passed an undercover earlier today in fremont
saw three chps pulling cars over on 580 by altamont/livermore
put a new muffler on my bike and took it for a test ride earlier and one cop followed me but i lost him, and while i was losing him i passed another cop
i've seen cops pull someone over the last 3 nights by my house.
saw two bike cops pull people over on the same block in a different part of fremont yesterday
and tons of others around, so many i can't remember them all. seems like everywhere i go anywhere i pass 5 cops and 3 of them are pulling someone over, usually i'd pass two a week maybe.

i know it's the end of the month, and there's the whole quota thing, but i have never seen the cops step it up so much. it's crazy.

edit: i just called my friend to ask him something, and he couldn't talk cuz he was pulled over. WTF
Old 03-29-2008, 11:18 PM   #777
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

they is lookin fo dat nuoc mam!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #778
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

nuoc mam for their donuts?
Old 03-29-2008, 11:53 PM   #779
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
wooot i read the whole thread from page 1 to 26. no one had spotted me yet.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:27 AM   #780
Naim
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i saw like 10 million cops around in the past week

saw two hiding tonight on my way home from the store, and one more driving around in fremont
passed an undercover earlier today in fremont
saw three chps pulling cars over on 580 by altamont/livermore
put a new muffler on my bike and took it for a test ride earlier and one cop followed me but i lost him, and while i was losing him i passed another cop
i've seen cops pull someone over the last 3 nights by my house.
saw two bike cops pull people over on the same block in a different part of fremont yesterday
and tons of others around, so many i can't remember them all. seems like everywhere i go anywhere i pass 5 cops and 3 of them are pulling someone over, usually i'd pass two a week maybe.

i know it's the end of the month, and there's the whole quota thing, but i have never seen the cops step it up so much. it's crazy.

edit: i just called my friend to ask him something, and he couldn't talk cuz he was pulled over. WTF
Seriously the same thing happened over here in Concord this weekend. I saw like 5 bike cops at night, which is rare in concord, and 3 of them pulled over cars, while the other two were steaking out.

On the same night I saw one ,Mexican guy pulled over by 5 cop cars and a tow truck. Than a cop followed me friends and I until he got bored because we were actually obeying the law.

Usually I never see this many cops, I think this is the most cops I have ever seen, Probably trying to meet their quota or something. Also I never ever see bike cops at night, I thought that was really weird.

EZ MONEY