Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #751
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
hahaha wtf a chancla? Throw Keith's Thai chancla!
He'll be butt hurt, he paid like $1.25 for those at the thai temple.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 05:11 PM   #752
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
Frank you're such a loser!!! lol jk

See you in 3 days!!!!
oh ur back to the SOCAL!!! hahaha. i know im a perdedor!!! hahaha i had to get off the track cuz i was running on my battery.
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #753
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Ich verstehe nicht Deutsches!!
das ist sehr gut...du hast "translator" zu gehen?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #754
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
das ist sehr gut...du hast "translator" zu gehen?
Ja...MAC translator FTW! lol
Old 06-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #755
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Ja...MAC translator FTW! lol
awesome! haha
Old 06-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #756
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

so teddy....this last event you were tandeming with all of us...I remember two events ago you couldn't even do the ring...you go from newb to expert over night...wtf? are you taking drifting supplements? haha
Old 06-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #757
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Ich verstehe nicht Deutsches!!

que??.......
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:03 PM   #758
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
que??.......
it says I don't understand german...closest translation i could come up with.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:05 PM   #759
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ich haben DREI hoden!

Did that come out right? I don't know how to spell it.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #760
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
it says I don't understand german...closest translation i could come up with.

hahaha

its spanish for "what?"
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #761
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Hai, furansugowo hanasemasu.
日本語で話したいならロマジ使うな!
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #762
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
hahaha

its spanish for "what?"
haha...thats why I responded telling you "what" it was..hahaha...i know umpoquito if that makes sense. couldn't spell spanish words worth shit though. haha
Old 06-10-2008, 07:31 PM   #763
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
so teddy....this last event you were tandeming with all of us...I remember two events ago you couldn't even do the ring...you go from newb to expert over night...wtf? are you taking drifting supplements? haha
I don't know man. It's probably just the intense amounts of power in my single cam. LOL.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #764
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
I don't know man. It's probably just the intense amounts of power in my single cam. LOL.
haha yeah? maybe your single cam could talk to my dual cam and tell it quit being such a sissy and spin those 16's!!!! haha
Old 06-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #765
Teddy
Post Whore!

Your poor motor man. I could hardly believe you when you told me your were floored.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #766
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Ich haben DREI hoden!

Did that come out right? I don't know how to spell it.
hahahahahahaha.....eins....zwei.....umm...drie...j a, ich habe sie alle! haha damn that was funny.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:07 PM   #767
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Your poor motor man. I could hardly believe you when you told me your were floored.
yeah whats crazy is I'm full throttle 99% of the time....if I drift the back turn...I don't have enough power to put it in third to initiate....uber gaaaaaaay. and whats really sad...is one time I chased you...you pulled...yeah...stupid pathetic!
Old 06-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #768
Teddy
Post Whore!

Man, you need to put that motor out of its misery...
Old 06-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #769
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

yeah I'm going to build a ka-t on a seperate motor...build the internals first...and put the turbo on this stupid motor until it blows...should be fun! won't happen for a while...won't be at this next event, but that should give me more time to work on my car.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #770
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Sweet I wanna see chris blow his motor!! Up the boost to like 30psi when you do it, it'll be worth it! Then throw your built engine in of course..
Old 06-10-2008, 09:25 PM   #771
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Sweet I wanna see chris blow his motor!! Up the boost to like 30psi when you do it, it'll be worth it! Then throw your built engine in of course..
where did you get chris...thats like the second time...haha...people call me hamburg...first name is actually david...but chris works. haha shit if henry schelley can run 18psi safely on an internally built motor...30psi should be good! haha
Old 06-10-2008, 10:07 PM   #772
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Quote:
where did you get chris...thats like the second time...haha...people call me hamburg...first name is actually david...but chris works. haha shit if henry schelley can run 18psi safely on an internally built motor...30psi should be good! haha
couldve sworn your name was chris but I suck at names big time.. HAMBURG it is!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:14 PM   #773
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
couldve sworn your name was chris but I suck at names big time.. HAMBURG it is!
Hamburger!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:22 AM   #774
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftn_silvia View Post

yes!!! i came out on a pic working on abdul's car the red one!!!!!!
Frankie!

Thanks a bunch bro!
Old 06-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #775
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hamburger!!!!
hamburgesa!!! haha
Old 06-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #776
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So an update i have the night pics and have begun to edit. They should be up in the next couple of days!!
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #777
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i have some pictures im gunna be posting soon hurray wating for photobucket
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #778
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I wanna see
Old 06-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #779
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection

Last edited by nieko; 06-17-2008 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: fix a link
Old 06-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #780
nieko
Post Whore!

the first link is a dummy link because for some reason it doesnt show the first one as a picture? lol whatever. there are some pics i love that dudes angle...... =X