Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #751
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
spotted a white vert on fairway dr and valley on friday being driven by a cutie asian girl....i was in my silvert u said "hi nice car"..."i said nice car too"...p.s can i get ur number

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 10:50 PM   #752
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
coming home from work tonight saw a pretty stock looking fast back going down macfadden and brookurst and waht not so i decided to follow it from a long distance befor ei hit my destentation this guy has a pretty cool car boosted you know but dude you drove like an asshole! was it really necessary to tail gate me? and dogg me down when im giving you a thumbs up????? very mature driving and then you drove like a normal person after you saw the cops... come on grow up dude... your lucky i didn't brake check you cause i could care less if you rear end my car
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:26 PM   #753
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
nissan is all about love no need to hate man or try to race one another dont' be like some honda owners... clean fast back though and nice sounding exhaust
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:34 PM   #754
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I absolutely love the fact that we're calling out asshole drives in this thread... I know I've called a couple out. Keep it going.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:40 PM   #755
CantBeStopped
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
CantBeStopped can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just because you have a fast car, doesnt mean you should use it all day everyday.

Whats wrong with driving civlized?
theres times to speed and break the law, and alot of times not too.

btw: do any of you guys go to the ae86 nights in alhambra?

My friend rolled by and said there were 240's there as well.
CantBeStopped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:19 AM   #756
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Only meet I had been to is the Summer BBQ meet that held by Teddy...

Spotted a Blueish hatch with kit, kouki tail....er forgot other but I saw this car twice in my on Route 66 in Glendora. Will this was like last week i spotted this car.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #757
Xcede
Leaky Injector

Xcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enough
saw a purple zenki on the 405 south. round 6 oclock.
Xcede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #758
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
saw a girl driving a purple S14 on bake entering 405/5 north onramp around 3pm

then an hour later i saw a black kouki w/bronze wheels and dual n1 exhaust on the 5 fwy
Old 07-14-2008, 11:07 PM   #759
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
lol i think that was me im always in alhambra i have a black s14 zenki all around slammed with red sport max rims oh and hks hi power exhaust

Last edited by blitzsti22; 07-14-2008 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: .
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:35 PM   #760
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Green Sileighty this morning on the the 10 west. You exited Azusa.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:02 AM   #761
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
saw a faded red chuki s13 slammed with sum wheels. crossing over the bridge on 2nd street to naples. i was in a chuki as well, nice car

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:37 PM   #762
s13_redSILVIA
Zilvia Member

s13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13_redSILVIA
saw a blk zenki s14 on 6th and serrano in ktown
i passed him and he started following me lol
Old 07-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #763
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Today:
9:40am, 57N right before the 10, blue zenki S14 with some sort of aftermarket rims and a Buddy Club Spec 2 with the silencer in...

6:30ish pm, champagne S13 coupe, slammed on stock wheels, lit up sleepy eyes, black bucket seat, aftermarket exhaust with a KROQ sticker above it. Cruised with you for awhile.

I was in my two-tone coupe. Weeeeeeeeeee.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #764
spirit
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
spirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Green Sileighty this morning on the the 10 west. You exited Azusa.
Hmm, well I was on the 10 west exited azusa, but my sil80 is black (for the most part) ~11am. Got off on azusa only because I forgot what exit west covina nissan was on (until I passed it heh). That dood there is the shiznit for cheep NEW parts. (p.s. pic below is old, no longer have the huge white foglights after installing a fmic)
Old 07-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #765
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'm pretty sure it was green. It was around 930ish. I was in the white Z32.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:47 AM   #766
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Saw a bunch of 240s at Yogurtland in Long Beach
Old 07-16-2008, 06:03 AM   #767
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
Saw a bunch of 240s at Yogurtland in Long Beach
hahaha i saw u there as well

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:30 AM   #768
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
spotted a black sil80 with silver sportmax wheels in cerritos, by the auto square. you were making a left onto studebaker from 183rd(?) i don't know the name of the street...

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review

Last edited by dtc 360RT; 07-16-2008 at 09:57 AM..
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:34 AM   #769
Xcede
Leaky Injector

Xcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enough
black? zenki @mt sac.
Xcede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #770
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Who's got the blue Silvia-front S13 coupe with red Sportmax wheels that parks on Briggs in Montrose?

I drive by it every time I go to my Mom's pad, looks good, even stock.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:38 PM   #771
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
not a Z/S spotting, but I did however spot the new 09 Max on the 91frwy this morning...

at first I was like... Infiniti? Then I saw the emblem... I must say though... it really looks nice! Its the first time I've seen it in person
Old 07-16-2008, 03:49 PM   #772
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
not a Z/S spotting, but I did however spot the new 09 Max on the 91frwy this morning...

at first I was like... Infiniti? Then I saw the emblem... I must say though... it really looks nice! Its the first time I've seen it in person
ive seen it in person a couple times before. the headlights are fugly
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:52 PM   #773
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
ive seen it in person a couple times before. the headlights are fugly
pff... you know the concept Z has the same damn headlights. but yeah.. still kinda getting used to it. I don't think it looks that bad
Old 07-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #774
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Tonight, 7:11pm, dark colored (black?) S13 hatch rolling on Advan SA3Rs at a gas station on Tustin Ave (in Tustin, lol). I was in the loooooud ass S13 coupe that was turning onto Tustin... I'm pretty sure you saw me, or at least plugged your ears for a moment.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:32 AM   #775
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Saw Luis's (Silvia K's 2.0) girlfriend driving his coupe on the 57N today. I honked really long at her and she just kinda looked at me funny.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:44 AM   #776
soreballz
Post Whore!

^She was trying to figure out who let a 12 year old drive their car on the freeway.

<3
Old 07-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #777
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Low blow....
Old 07-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #778
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Saw Luis's (Silvia K's 2.0) girlfriend driving his coupe on the 57N today. I honked really long at her and she just kinda looked at me funny.
HAHA thats cool....but Teddy my SN is k's_silvia2.0.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #779
Teddy
Post Whore!

Sorry bro. haha But its ok people call me TeddyS13 all the time too.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #780
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
if it had stock 350Z wheels, it was me. i was working in the area all week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_redSILVIA View Post
saw a blk zenki s14 on 6th and serrano in ktown
i passed him and he started following me lol
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote