Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #751
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
devin... go make some?

hockey pucks

or that fluxane shit

good stuff
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #752
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
i just wanna put some crappy ones on and keep my megan mounts because I kind of like them lol
Old 11-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #753
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
hahahahah i love the whole video, especially the ending of the video, you make some sick shit man. did you get a picture of my car taking a mud shower by any chance?
haha thank you. i like props
and no..sowwi...i wasnt there when your car took a mud shower...
or else that would have been there in the end
i always end with something dumb, funny, or interesting.

edit: i've actually been saving that song for a rainy event whether it's 626 or formula d
and 626 came first

Last edited by DP-AE86; 11-04-2008 at 12:48 AM..
DP-AE86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:19 AM   #754
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
that makes no sense. u want to put crappy motor mounts on and keep your megan mounts like in your room or something?
Old 11-04-2008, 01:32 AM   #755
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
keep my meagn mounts for my next car...im getting my car ready to sell duh
Old 11-04-2008, 02:13 AM   #756
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
keep my meagn mounts for my next car...im getting my car ready to sell duh
You should just part it out and sell me the fender harness.

Jason...you got a chance to check on that?
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:22 AM   #757
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

karl u have motor mounts?
Old 11-04-2008, 02:24 AM   #758
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Nope. All gone...
Old 11-04-2008, 02:34 AM   #759
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

FAIL to the max
Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 PM   #760
nieko
Post Whore!

karl you need that fender harness??

guess what i have for youuuuu <33

txt me, PM me, Call me or IM me or email me or have se.... um yea
Old 11-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #761
nieko
Post Whore!

and devin i also have old crappy motor mounts
Old 11-04-2008, 12:41 PM   #762
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

u do? yes when can I go get them? how crappy? like 5 dollars?
Old 11-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #763
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
sweet im in it haha. dam dude i wish it wasnt raining
Old 11-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #764
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
sweet im in it haha. dam dude i wish it wasnt raining
thats awesome!!!!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #765
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
You should just part it out and sell me the fender harness.

Jason...you got a chance to check on that?
haha forgot to check, you tend to forget things at my age, ill check tonight
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 PM   #766
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
haha forgot to check, you tend to forget things at my age, ill check tonight
did jason kim just call himself an old grumpy man? haha
Old 11-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #767
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post

I think he just did...
Old 11-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #768
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yup, he did.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #769
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
yup, he did.

and "ill check tonight " mean exactly that. but it doesnt mean i'll respond anytime in the immediate future. especially if the 40's are nice and cold...
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #770
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
yup, he did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I think he just did...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post

I just came back from the future where I was drifting my 3rotor powered, porsche driven delorean with lotus coilovers and I took this pic of jason

on another note speaking of all this back to the future stuff

YouTube - Wankel Rotary Powered DeLorean
Old 11-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #771
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
lol fuck you all
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #772
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 fc3s View Post
i just came back from the future where i was drifting my 3rotor powered, porsche driven delorean with lotus coilovers and i took this pic of jason

On another note speaking of all this back to the future stuff

youtube - wankel rotary powered delorean

hahahahahahahah a oh shit!!!!! Thats sooooo funny!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #773
nieko
Post Whore!

kaaaaarrrlll i have your haaaarnessss
Old 11-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #774
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
We hit up a junk yard today. He got his hands on one
Old 11-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #775
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
karl you need that fender harness??

guess what i have for youuuuu <33

txt me, PM me, Call me or IM me or email me or have se.... um yea
Yeah. I went to the junkyard today, and lo and behold...I found the exact harness that I needed. Not only that, but it was half off any wiring harness. What a coincidence. lolz...
Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #776