Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #751
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
what happened to your car?
Old 08-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #752
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Word. Like with the Genesis coupe......... wait Hyundai is Korean right???
yep yep

and so are ARK Coilovers. a couple of formula d drivers run them. i know casper runs them and another S14 runs them dont know who.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:42 AM   #753
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
what happened to your car?

i drove to cucamonga and back in the blistering 99 degree temp. at noon to pick a new set of kouki lights .. got there and went home fine .. but when i started to drive to work later that day .. my temp was through the roof .. and i pulled over to find out that i had a coolant leak somewhere under my car .. im thinking that my bottom hose busted ...
Old 08-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #754
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
can someone call and/or let ryota and devin know that i left my cell in one of their cars...

damn 3am pho in westminster got me so tired i forgot it... LMAO
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #755
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
probbaly in devins truck. its not at my house
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #756
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

fawk... i went there but he wasnt home!

WHO WANTS PHO... LMFAO
Old 08-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #757
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
maaaaaaybe gimme a call at night. ill let you know whats up
Old 08-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #758
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

yo can you PM or psot devins cell... i dont know how to get ahold of him!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #759
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

1310 4896622
Old 08-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #760
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Woohoo! No more exhaust leak on my hatch!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #761
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

about time. it was annoying to say ew everytime you took off
Old 08-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #762
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
i heard u guys talking about coilovers, i has Megan Racing 1 S13 track, S13 street, and 1 S14 street for grab for real cheap!! Holla at me fo prizes...u gotta mention Teddy's name to get the hook up price
Old 08-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #763
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah we were. about B13's. You're no help Jackson. =P
Old 08-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #764
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
i heard u guys talking about coilovers, i has Megan Racing 1 S13 track, S13 street, and 1 S14 street for grab for real cheap!! Holla at me fo prizes...u gotta mention Teddy's name to get the hook up price
wanna hook it up for free? :P
heeeheheee
Old 08-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #765
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
yeah we were. about B13's. You're no help Jackson. =P
If you need coils, lmk
I can get tein, cusco, and H&R coilovers too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
wanna hook it up for free? :P
heeeheheee
When i make my first million dollar, Fo sho bro... =]
Old 08-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #766
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

IM BORED call me
Old 08-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #767
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
I do not work this Wednesday woohoo!
Old 08-11-2009, 01:29 AM   #768
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

so are you gonna go to the meet?
Old 08-11-2009, 01:39 AM   #769
Teddy
Post Whore!

No Ryota.

That is why I posted that with so much enthusiasm.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:46 AM   #770
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

AWESOME

msglength
Old 08-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #771
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
so i go too ? maybe? without my 240?
Old 08-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #772
Teddy
Post Whore!

I want to sell my S13 and buy another 510.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #773
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

do it ... old school cars ftw .. i have one .. now its your turn
Old 08-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #774
Teddy
Post Whore!

It was already my turn like 2 1/2 years ago.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:00 AM   #775
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

well its your turn again ... cuhs no one else is stepping up to the plate.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #776
Teddy
Post Whore!

I seriously want one. Every time I look at a 510 I want one soooo bad.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:43 AM   #777
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
if you do sell your car teddy i got dibs on the zeta

ill be here tonight!

so people should go
Old 08-12-2009, 12:06 PM   #778
Teddy
Post Whore!

Nah foo, I'd sell the daily and pick up a 510 as the daily. Hahahaha
Old 08-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #779
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

ill be there tonight .
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #780
Teddy
Post Whore!

Word is that the meet got moved to Devin's house again. Mike is changing his transmission in Devin's garage.