Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #751
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
MarcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Nice to see the Ganadors on finally man!
Old 04-08-2014, 08:42 AM   #752
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
1. if you can find one a nerf football jammed up through the trunk will push the dent out of your quarter panel. My car had one stuffed in each side

2. when you cut the hole for the vent cut it as small as possible the hood gets saggy otherwise and the vent will rattle off your valve cover and force you to want to kill yourself

3. I always wanted those mirrors

and finally I really have to commend you for sticking with this as long as you did. I simply had to put shortie headers and block out the wide body on my car and that wound up being to much work for me and I said F'it and sold the car for $3000. Kudos to you sir
Thanks man. I still feel like scraping it as I have so much more to do before I can even drive it normally. I was going to get a basketbal and inflate it in the QP. I have no clue how that dent got there as I wasnt around when it happened.

Also Im giong to attempt to leave the metal structure under neat as much as possible to keep the hood from eating itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD View Post
Nice to see the Ganadors on finally man!
Thanks again Marc. If it wasn't for you I would have been on CF F1 style mirrors like the Vertex car.

As much as I hate Ganadors I have to admit they are an improvement on this car.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:58 AM   #753
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
TPS? =] lmk
Old 04-10-2014, 08:25 AM   #754
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
I still can't find it. Im going to ask at the shop if they see it.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #755
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 11:59 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:51 AM   #756
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 12:00 PM..
Old 04-14-2014, 10:06 AM   #757
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Lol! Yessss Lmk when ur ready to ship
Old 04-14-2014, 03:27 PM   #758
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Any more pages of directions? That page is just a bunch of warnings and do's/dont's.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:22 AM   #759
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Yeah, let me take a picture of the others.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:33 AM   #760
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 12:01 PM..
Old 04-16-2014, 08:08 AM   #761
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I don't see anything in there about wiring instructions.

There is a blurb in a couple places that says the window switch won't work after installation. But I believe that is more in regard to the power folding function on the JDM cars.

Does the wiring connector not snap on to what's in your car?
Old 04-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #762
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

No it doesn't and even when I rig it nothing happenes. I moved the wiring around and I can only get the down function to work.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM   #763
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
All this progress! Nice to see everything working out! Get those mirrors working!
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #764
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i think i know what you need to do...

throw them in the trash.

everything else looks awesome!
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:42 AM   #765
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

You are probably right. I hate myself for owning them.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:00 AM   #766
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
You are probably right. I hate myself for owning them.
hah, i very much dislike them. but to each their own, yah know. good luck getting the rest of the car buttoned up. i look forward to seeing pics of you out there putting a beating on it.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:05 AM   #767
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
what IS this

a center for ants???
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:53 AM   #768
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 12:02 PM..
Old 04-22-2014, 10:08 AM   #769
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
how the hell are you clearcoating over the sc bumper without even removing the fog lights

and who the hell shot that clear, stevie wonder? come on man

dont make this thread any more east coast than it already is :-)

ps: that m3 should have expired a long time ago. i am surprised its still operational!
Old 04-22-2014, 11:07 AM   #770
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

those works... omg...

BTW any luck with that TPS?
Old 04-22-2014, 11:54 AM   #771
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
those works... omg...

BTW any luck with that TPS?
This week, Mike was supposed to drop all the stuff off on Thursday but no dice.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #772
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
how the hell are you clearcoating over the sc bumper without even removing the fog lights

and who the hell shot that clear, stevie wonder? come on man

dont make this thread any more east coast than it already is :-)

ps: that m3 should have expired a long time ago. i am surprised its still operational!
Yo, on every single SC bumper whenever I try to unscrew the fog lights or corner lights the studs just snap off. I tried one stud and it snapped off so I just gave up and masked it. I sprayed in all the cracks so it should look ok I guess. Yeah I was in a rush so this paint job was sub par.

M3. I dunno. Its like when the club lights come on and the girl you gave your number too turns out to be a meatfaced clinger, not the cutie with the bootie you were slick talking in the strobe light darkness. But she has your number, and you love that number so you cant change it.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #773
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr

in regards to the m3..

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #774
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Very nice GGC sticker you have there sir!
Old 04-22-2014, 03:22 PM   #775
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Why thank you bruv.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:54 AM   #776
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 12:03 PM..
Old 04-24-2014, 10:31 AM   #777
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Yo, on every single SC bumper whenever I try to unscrew the fog lights or corner lights the studs just snap off. I tried one stud and it snapped off so I just gave up and masked it. I sprayed in all the cracks so it should look ok I guess. Yeah I was in a rush so this paint job was sub par.
something tells me that bumper was shot with rattle cans.

thats why.

MORE of a reason to go with a 97-00 bumper setup. i junked my 95-96 bumper + lights.

by the way, why the fuck is EVERY part for the SC default at $700+ dollars? this car makes little sense. I am wondering how long I will own mine.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:42 AM   #778
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
they don't default at $700. You are just looking in the wrong places
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:33 AM   #779
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 12:04 PM..
Old 04-29-2014, 09:30 AM   #780
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 12:04 PM..