Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-05-2015, 08:38 PM   #7891
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
an s chassis on hydros is all I want for christmas
Old 12-05-2015, 09:08 PM   #7892
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
an s chassis on hydros is all I want for christmas
The dream

silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:56 PM   #7893
slower than you
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
slower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey....

That's a funny lookin' S chassis...
slower than you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:17 AM   #7894
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Not sure why you and dizzariot are trying to argue with me by essentially making the same argument except at the higher end of the spectrum.

Re read what I have said. That guys white s14 looks decent.
[...]

You're trying to make fun of me because I changed my major in college?
Did you go find some syndrome on webMd to try and insult me with?

[...]

I'm already way too bored with this. I already see this degrading with anything intellectual and factual and it is going to go down into basic name calling. You're gonna tell me I'm young and dumb and all the nonsense associated with teenage kids and I'm just gonna respond by calling you an old fart in various ways. Thank you gentlemen sincerely. I am shoo'd off the internet for the time being.
§1/ I don't know who dizzariot is or what he says. But i know the price range of a decent paint job, and you won't have trouble finding PICTURES of cars that look like they had a decent paint job. But then reality kicks in, and when you see those cars in the flesh, i can tell you it is no better than a quick spray can job without sanding.

§2/ I am not making fun of you, i am telling you that unless you change your attitude, you will fail. You lack the mindset, the curiosity, the permanent self questioning needed to be an engineer or any job that actually requires an open mind. "what am i doing wrong / where did I go wrong/ how can i improve that" are valid questions you need to ask yourself all the time as an engineer. Clearly, you are not able to ask yourself those questions.

Proof if needed again, you didn't lookup for that syndrom. I guarantee it fits you like a glove. You are brand new here and already you are trying to tell people how they should work on their cars when they have been doing that for 10 years already.

You are not cut for that line of work, your views are set in stone and you'd rather ragequit or blame everyone else than admit you got a problem, or you are wrong. Proof again at §3, everyone who contradicts you is a bad guy and wants you down, so you'd rather quit than accept you lack the needed knowledge and experience to voice what only is a baseless opinion. I have been experimenting with S13/14 chassis for nearly 10 years now, with a lot of failed experiments that i turned into something useful.

You are bored ? We are not here to entertain you. I guess that is what happened too in health classes too ? It started to be a little bit difficult and demanding, so you got "bored" and dropped to do something fun ? Way to go ...

BTW the way you wrote your goodbye message actively suggests you will keep reading and answering. Want to be part of ANY community ? Change your attitude first. The current one ... not so good.
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:32 AM   #7895
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^^Why do the gutters in downtown Paris smell like wine? At first it was cool but then it got annoying.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:53 AM   #7896
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 12-07-2015, 09:24 AM   #7897
scir16v
Zilvia Member

scir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of lightscir16v is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^

Actually, I'm not even mad about that one.

Ready to off-road.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:24 AM   #7898
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^That was already posted, but it is so lame that I think a repost is acceptable
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:55 AM   #7899
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
In the fourth photo, take a look where the instrument cluster is mounted...

Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:14 AM   #7900
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
Un-fuck the front bumper and fix the wheels... this might actually be kinda rad.

Spo-com era was great

Edit: You know what, fuck it. Barring the interior and center exhaust I think its dope. RSX tails and quarterglass panels, like wut.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #7901
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Crazyced is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7evil View Post
Mad max theme on a totaled car for the viewers pleasure? I approve.
Crazyced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:26 PM   #7902
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I mean the mad max car you can't really throw along the accidentally destroyed shit buckets in here. It was built to be themed off mad max, totalled car, and it completely nails the purpose it was built for.
Thats like posting any NASCAR car in here and being like "SOOoooo gay it has stickers for headlights thats doing it wrong"
Old 12-07-2015, 01:32 PM   #7903
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
I don't know what you guys mean by totalled, the s15 looked perfectly fine before they started cutting on it...........
Old 12-07-2015, 01:40 PM   #7904
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
I don't know what you guys mean by totalled, the s15 looked perfectly fine before they started cutting on it...........
I believe they mentioned it was a wright off through insurance or something
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:48 PM   #7905
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
I believe they mentioned it was a wright off through insurance or something
In that case couldn't they have just salvage titled it and made it back into an normal s15? I don't know how the rules work in australia, but can jdm cars even be fully insurance write offed like that? especially when no damage was done to the car? even if it was like a repo seizure or something they should still be able to sell the car as was right?

car was nice, still think this is DIW, even if it could no longer be registered it could still have been a track s15
Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #7906
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
In that case couldn't they have just salvage titled it and made it back into an normal s15? I don't know how the rules work in australia, but can jdm cars even be fully insurance write offed like that? especially when no damage was done to the car? even if it was like a repo seizure or something they should still be able to sell the car as was right?

car was nice, still think this is DIW, even if it could no longer be registered it could still have been a track s15

please go watch mighty car mods on youtube.

its a show, who gives a shit.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:02 PM   #7907
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I mean the mad max car you can't really throw along the accidentally destroyed shit buckets in here. It was built to be themed off mad max, totalled car, and it completely nails the purpose it was built for.
Thats like posting any NASCAR car in here and being like "SOOoooo gay it has stickers for headlights thats doing it wrong"
Old 12-07-2015, 02:07 PM   #7908
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyced View Post
Mad max theme on a totaled car for the viewers pleasure? I approve.

Done completely fucking wrong by a bunch of Aussie twats.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:15 PM   #7909
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:

Doing it wrong, bitching about another country's registration process will admitting you don't know anything about it.

Australia has very strict registration and traffic laws. They make California look like Michigan. When the Aussies say it was a write-off with a destruction only title, I believe them.

Quote:

A track slut S15 in Australia is like a track slut Miata in America. Who gives a crap. Running, a non-turbo S15 is only worth 3-4K anyways.

The doing it wrong for that car is not that they "destroyed a S15" or that they "made a mad max burning man mutant", but simply how they did it.

They had the opportunity (money, parts, labor) to build a seriously badass, functional, logical Apocalypse Car and squandered it.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:19 PM   #7910
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Can you guys that are constantly talking shit on purpose built cars please post pics of your cars? I'm pretty sure they fucking suck and I can feel a roast coming on.

The S15 was a write off that was going to scrap. If they had never made the mad max car would you ever have given two shits that the chassis had gone to scrap? More than likely you never would have even known.

Clearly you guys are too busy bitching about dumb shit to remember what fun is. Carry on twats.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #7911
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Mad max car looks like a mad max car....
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #7912
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
They had the opportunity (money, parts, labor) to build a seriously badass, functional, logical Apocalypse Car and squandered it.
As far as I'm concerned, that's exactly what they did. Then proceeded to do a couple of stunts in a dirt field and a couple of laps on an oval track with no issues. Then they moved on to other projects.

Functional? Logical? Have you seen the movie? Put in that much more effort in that car? For what exactly? It serves very little purpose other then entertainment for the audience.

I do have to say the staff list for that project looked impressive.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:10 PM   #7913
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

I mean people swap na to turbo engined cars all the time , see every american sr 240 ever
I don't see how it being N/A would be a cause to make it into some srt of flinstones apocalypse car

no it is an outrage! I am outraged! I have opinions dammit braaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

take these useless outrage gifs that have nothing to do with anything as a sign of my outrage!

Old 12-07-2015, 03:19 PM   #7914
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I mean people swap na to turbo engined cars all the time , see every american sr 240 ever
I don't see how it being N/A would be a cause to make it into some srt of flinstones apocalypse car
I think it had a turbo motor. But the drivetrain was sold off as well as a buch of other stuff on the car. Most likely to offset cost.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #7915
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You must have missed the part about the car being a write off; as in not legal to operate on Aussie roads anymore.

I am now outraged at your inability to grasp basic concepts.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:16 PM   #7916
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
when fanboi meets reality, on this weeks episode of "youre doing it wrong"

its a S15, why would you guys do that to it!!!!!--says kashira kureijii
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:43 PM   #7917
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Yeah no that S15 is retarded as fuck. You know what else that car could have been? An actual cool track car. Or a parts car. Idk. It's not as bad as seeing someone take a totally normal nice S15 and ruin it like that but I still don't like it.

Good example of being so close yet so insanely far
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:48 PM   #7918
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
You must have missed the part about the car being a write off; as in not legal to operate on Aussie roads anymore.

I am now outraged at your inability to grasp basic concepts.

I am outraged that you are outraged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
when fanboi meets reality, on this weeks episode of "youre doing it wrong"

its a S15, why would you guys do that to it!!!!!--says kashira kureijii

I'd watch that, then I'd jack off to the segment where I burst into tears over a "mint s15 being ruined" "fanboys crashed that s14, why?" "I am going to die cold and alone in a world where 1 more s15 is gone"
Old 12-07-2015, 05:41 PM   #7919
Mister.E
Post Whore!

You realize it's just another nissan right?
Old 12-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #7920
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
The wing on this is worse than the entire S15.

EDIT: and the offset on those wheels....