Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 06:16 AM   #781
l0lzilla

Trader Rating: (3)
l0lzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Everytime I check back into this thread, you always amaze me! Can't wait to see the final product. Good job!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 01:32 PM   #782
accidentalymet

Trader Rating: (0)
accidentalymet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
too much power man!! you gon crash!!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:38 PM   #783
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
There is no such thing as TOO MUCH POWER...LOL.....She is one sekxy ass beast!!!....Hows the build up coming?

Last edited by KOUKIboy; 11-26-2008 at 02:02 PM..
Old 11-26-2008, 04:32 PM   #784
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by accidentalymet View Post
too much power man!! you gon crash!!
Yeah, I guess those two professional offensive and defensive driving courses won't come in handy at all because I am just some random ass kid building some bullshit with no plan or ability to drive. Sit back in your corner and shut up boy toy, some of us out there know how to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKIboy View Post
There is no such thing as TOO MUCH POWER...LOL.....She is one sekxy ass beast!!!....Hows the build up coming?
Well said. The build is coming along just fine, just working on small shit right now so I have not been bringing the camera to the shop with me.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #785
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
hey remember that one how to that had those pictures of little shit nobody else would take pictures of... oh thats right because cursedGTR forgot his camera *shakes fist*

lol
Old 11-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #786
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
hey remember that one how to that had those pictures of little shit nobody else would take pictures of... oh thats right because cursedGTR forgot his camera *shakes fist*

lol
ok ok ok I got the point. BUT it was only the e-brake conversion and line install along with the shape for the center console. I will be reapproaching wiring here in the next couple days.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #787
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
haha cool beans, just giving you shit broham! I feel it's my duty to bring my camera with me while working on my car, poor digi cam is missing all of it's screws, falling apart and covered in grease... kind of like my car!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #788
drifter1000
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drifter1000 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter1000
such a sick build, best I've ever seen! you put so much detail into everything, and that's exactly how a project car should be. Can't wait to see the end product!
Old 12-20-2008, 05:25 AM   #789
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Got the switch panel location figured out and mounted
Got the Center Console Made
Got some wheels on there so I can push it around the perfect paint wheels, total crap and completely expendable .
Got the car wet sanded right now so we can repaint soon. I found some discrepencies and a few other things that needed some attention so we decided that it would be best to repaint the entire car to ensure we did not run into blending issues.
The body kit is not fully attached right now so it looks kind of doo doo, but I needed to be able to get in the crevices to avoid that nasty wet sand build up and keep things clean.
Pics as usual:

Old 12-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #790
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looking good. first time I've looked in a bit, good to see her coming together.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:58 AM   #791
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

s14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her selfs14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her self
this is by far the sickest build I've ever seen. I hope that one day I have the patience and ability (and $$$) to do a project like this.

P.S. Are you at Camp Foster? That base looks familiar. I played in a softball tournament there in July.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:50 AM   #792
xs240
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
xs240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looks like an s13 hatch with widebody yashio factory kit hehe. This will be kick ass in the end. Keep it coming.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:46 AM   #793
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn...that thing is wiiiiiiiiiiiiide

can't wait to see it repainted and on it's real wheels!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #794
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Xracer
Were the wheels your going to run once its finished discussed already?
Old 12-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #795
sr20dett
Leaky Injector

sr20dett is an unknown quantity at this point
nice built!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 05:29 PM   #796
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
Were the wheels your going to run once its finished discussed already?

Yes.

I have a set of Brand New Rays 57 Pro (Titanium coated lip).
18X10 -8 Front
18X10 -12 Rear

Take a lookie a few pages back and wyou will see them.

Unfortunately, I cannot put the wheels on it or the glass and a few other things because it cannot ship with those things on it, so I will send it all seperately and then take care fo it when I get back to the States.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:05 PM   #797
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Ah yes, i must have missed it. Those do not sound wide enough at all! Have you test fitted them? My guess would be the fronts should be the 18x10 -12 and the rears should be wider, at least 18x11 -15. Maybe even an 18X12-15 should be no problem.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #798
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

ChiSleepyEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ChiSleepyEyes
subscribeddddd! well worth the hr+ i spent lookin at all 27 pgs
Old 12-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #799
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
BN Blister is officially the most gangster shit around.

Brian there is no way your wheels are negative enough though

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 12-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #800
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
BN Blister is officially the most gangster shit around.

Brian there is no way your wheels are negative enough though

They come out right at flush with those offsets, maybe a little in on the front but I test fitted them already and they looked good to me. I will post pics later on of the wheel fitment later on when I am able to take the pictures again.

Also, adjustable arms allow me to bring it all out or in a little if I need to as well.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:46 AM   #801
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
I love those wheels, They will look so good with that color and everything you are doing.

You didnt snap any test fitment pics did you?

You made me make 2 harnesses and paint more shit on my car though

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 12-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #802
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
I love those wheels, They will look so good with that color and everything you are doing.

You didnt snap any test fitment pics did you?

You made me make 2 harnesses and paint more shit on my car though
I take pictures but for some reason the camera is being a fuck tard and will not read its own shit, so I will have to take them again in the future.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #803
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

I think you need some of these on that beast....

The Pro's are sick though. But for some reason i don't think they are quite the right match for the rest of the car. maybe its just me. I think some burning black VS-KF's would make the ladies wet.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:43 AM   #804
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
hurry up and finish dude
This is one of my favorite threads on zilvia
Keep up the good work
I <3 the attention to detail
Old 12-21-2008, 02:28 AM   #805
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
I think you need some of these on that beast....

The Pro's are sick though. But for some reason i don't think they are quite the right match for the rest of the car. maybe its just me. I think some burning black VS-KF's would make the ladies wet.
I rike those arot!! Nice Wheels
Old 12-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #806
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

When you get back to the states and if you decide you want to run some different wheels, let me know. I'll give you the hookup on a set just because your car deserves it.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #807
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

When you made your chassis harnesses did you use the factory plugs and just weather pack into your harness?

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 12-22-2008, 03:37 AM   #808
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Damn more pics on the wheels fitted, some side profile shots dammit!!!! Sick build.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #809
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
This car is what dreams are made of...AMAZING BUILD!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #810
superbraut
Leaky Injector

superbraut is an unknown quantity at this point
First time looking at your project thread. Great STuff, TOO GOOOOOOOD. I like the switch board a lot, the quick disconnects really make it look clean.
Closed Thread