Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 11:52 PM   #781
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I guess I never noticed seeing as my penis isn't pink.

Nice try though.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:58 PM   #782
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
knock off nuthuggers ?

I knew BH, and Dousan had them first so those guys are legit

lol

seriously though if you took the time to actually read the thread you wouldn't think shit like that,
Confused.
Was reading Mike's Asshole honesty...

Anyways, what did I have first?
Old 09-15-2009, 12:00 AM   #783
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
The vinyl just makes sense for a drift car.
god this couldn't be further from the truth

CASTRO you're on a fucking roll man

stop frontin' about this shit
Old 09-15-2009, 12:07 AM   #784
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Confused.
Was reading Mike's Asshole honesty...

Anyways, what did I have first?
nut huggers, as in people all up on your nuts...

like me... with your t-shirt.

the joke i was trying to make was that guy was trying to be a kockoff nut hugger, as in his nut hugging was not authentic.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:08 AM   #785
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
oh, lol.

I thought you were talking about Dickies or something.
I wore my tan ones today. It's been a while, and well, they hug my nuts.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #786
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
ixfxi: I have no problem with being critiqued or even made fun of. I knew when I was thinking about doing sparkle purple richard simmons gay sauce all over my car that it would cause people to make fun of me and talk shit like you and others. And it happend a lot. Every little car meet or non drifting event I would go to there would be some sort of trash talking as someone drove by or as I was driving someone would yell something. Did not really bother me because I do actually like it. The only thing I think is a little douche esk. Is that you take the time to come in to a vinyl car thread and talk shit. Why even do that, why come back numerous times.

Manuel: He is not right 100% of the time mainly because he is ignorant. Also I never said I was not replacing my paint with vinyl thats actually exactly what I was doing. To get a paint job like this

I would be spending a lot more money than I want at that time. And I feel this looks good in my personal opinion.

I think those look better than this.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:34 AM   #787
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
I <3 you bill!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:24 AM   #788
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
In my opinion that looks much better.
Not hating, just speaking my mind.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:39 AM   #789
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Yeah, in my opinion, having a car that LOOKS like it is still being worked on, and repaired...

is better than "faking the funk" with a patchwork quilt of sparkly vinyl.

Again, this is just my opinion. The opinion of a man that doesn't agree with drifting to begin with, so take it with a grain of salt. I am just offering another point of view for you guys to throw into the equation.

My car is far from representing the epitome of proper coverings. Like you guys, I was tired of seeing my car in primer, with mismatched panels and such. It was actually my Dad's idea to rattlecan it one weekend he was in town to visit. We both knew it wasn't the right way to do it, but it sounded fun. So we chose a color that represented me, and tied to him. That's why I still like the look of my car. I'd like to have a more professional paintjob, and will hopefully paint it before I put it back on the road. But I understand the need to try to make it look better.

I guess I just don't understand the desire to represent yourself with colors and patterns that I would find on my 6 year old daughters Hanna Montana backpack. But again, I don't understand the desire to destroy cars by bouncing them off walls and other cars for "style points". So who am I to judge?
Old 09-15-2009, 09:31 AM   #790
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man this thread is so fuckin busted

its like an ex girlfriend thats been fucked to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher
ixfxi: I have no problem with being critiqued or even made fun of. I knew when I was thinking about doing sparkle purple richard simmons gay sauce all over my car that it would cause people to make fun of me and talk shit like you and others. And it happend a lot. Every little car meet or non drifting event I would go to there would be some sort of trash talking as someone drove by or as I was driving someone would yell something. Did not really bother me because I do actually like it. The only thing I think is a little douche esk. Is that you take the time to come in to a vinyl car thread and talk shit. Why even do that, why come back numerous times.
i come back and post because:
a) its a public forum
b) its about the 240sx
c) its about something i dont agree with

i figure, if its about something that made people feel good, proud, and was positive.. then theres nothing really i could say about it. but this isnt about any of that, this thread is about sheer stupidity.

i mean, it reminds me of this story my friend told me the other day.. that he was at his friends house and this girl was telling them that she wants breast implants. mind you, from what my friend said she looked pretty good, but wanted them so that the implants would cover up that little bit of a GUT she was starting to get. so much for exercise, right?

but wait, thats not the kicker... she said that she was going to ask her grandfather to pay for them. i mean like.......... seriously?

we all have our reasons and such for doing the things we do, but i think society lacks that old-school slap across the back of the head. the smack of common sense. its like people have been too stupid and too quiet lately, so when it comes to me speaking my opinion... i feel i am more than entitled to doing just that. if you dont agree, dont agree.. but its pretty obvious that a lot of mothafuckas agree with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher
Manuel: He is not right 100% of the time mainly because he is ignorant.
60% of the time, I'm right every time.
YouTube - SP by Odion
Old 09-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #791
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
That all may be true but how much must you beat a dead horse? You have made your opinion on this matter very well known and done enough head slapping.

I think you don't like when the opposition slaps back.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:11 AM   #792
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
you know what would make those vinyl wrapped cars look 100x better?

PAINT

remember VRT kyle's car before paint ? staight up looking like a lot of the other cars the was posted above

but then wait

HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS 100X BETTER THAN ANY VINYL SPREAD ON A CAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
But again, I don't understand the desire to destroy cars by bouncing them off walls and other cars for "style points". So who am I to judge?
ThatGuy, you know I love you, I know you don't like drifting.

I like drifting, however I don't think of drifting as destroying your car. I do not agree with the trend of smashing up your car for the hell of it or because it looks cool.

This has put a bad taste in everyone's mouths but I think a lot of drift cars that are NICE and not smashed or trying to be smashed are overlooked in drifting after everyone thought it would be cool to smash into each other.

P.S. Vinyl sucks, stop being broke ass suckas.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #793
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Old 09-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #794
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by matej View Post
missile cars are terrible though.
+38527698437589435866508
Old 09-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #795
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
About a year ago, I vinyl rap was the shit... Now I finally realize that they look like complete shit. Soap is 100% right, just paint the damn thing. If you're good enough, and do the right prep work, even fucking RATTLE CAN looks good. Example on "another forum"

Old 09-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #796
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
its not like it takes much talent to shoot FLAT colors

for chrissake, my neighbors 36 ford has had flat paint its entire fucking life.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #797
irax
Post Whore!

I started this thread because i know there were other people interested in vinyl wrapping their car for what ever reason. and I wanted people to share their experience and tips. I think this discussion has gone far as it could and will only continue to turn into shit talking and bickering. I'm going to lock this thread and if anyone wants to actually add useful information pm me and ill open up