Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #781
SR20d2fourT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Holy hell. You make me so jealous. hahah.

GORGEOUS car. Beautiful blend of ingenuity and skill.

Hope it comes together quickly.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #782
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster View Post
Burns, Jordan, thanks!!

Aeroscraper...I had put that together a while ago...thanks for posting man, you should check it out some time!

MS!3...what do you mean lol???
Haha i figured that. If you don't mind i would love to!
I also need some front bars for the cage on my S13, I was wondering if you could fab some up? I pay well.

Haha talk to you soon.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #783
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
LOL your car looks better halfway complete than most S Chassis cars look totally complete!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:33 PM   #784
prang11
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
prang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^ Agree

I want more!!!
prang11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #785
PuffinPuffer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (-1)
PuffinPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
that slut is lookin' good!
Old 02-25-2008, 01:19 PM   #786
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This car is gonna look good in some action shots
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:31 PM   #787
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
I shoulda just bought that HX35... LOL Oh well. Car's coming along great and looks awesome!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:05 PM   #788
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Oooooo, glass is in, turbo is on!

Still nice, still fresh.

I'm going to have to buff my car now.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:07 PM   #789
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's getting there, great work so far
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #790
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Gav, you're going to go Kouki on this thing right...? I remember somebody asked, but its buried somewhere in a 27 page long thread. What aero you going with?
Old 02-26-2008, 09:22 PM   #791
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Gav,

You've definately inspired to try something on my own car. This is just a couple of shots of the fuel cell in the trunk:

So please keep the updates coming. Im currently stitch welding the chassis and because of you Im going to finish out my cage with a halo and A pillar bars.

Scott
damn luddy, cage tied into the rear seat support/speaker shelf.

SCCA might not be happy campers about that.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:06 AM   #792
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
why not, they don't specify where it has to tie in, except that it has to be contained within the passenger compartment. which that is, so that's probably the best he can do.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #793
OfourTHREEfive
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
OfourTHREEfive is making a name for him/her selfOfourTHREEfive is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Damn. Speechless.
OfourTHREEfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:03 AM   #794
HunsakerS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
HunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
nice build, its nice seein someone doing most the work themselves, its really motivating, keep up the good work i'm excited to see this thing done.

btw love the colors you got goin on!
HunsakerS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:11 AM   #795
tougeracer

tougeracer is making a name for him/her selftougeracer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to tougeracer
that is great man, looks awesome, your work is fantastic. I hope my build comes out 1/2 that good.
tougeracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:26 PM   #796
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
Gavster... People like you make me hate myself because i cant weld like that. But awesome work!. wheres the next update. its like watching the real world but less dramaaaaaaaaa. but still exciting.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:53 PM   #797
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
daaaamn what an inspirational thread.

that looks really nice how the top is black and the window all cleaned up nice. everything fits so well. excellent update.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #798
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Gavster, that rb25 intake manifold is begging for a little air-to-water intercooler above the valve cover, straight shot to the turbo. And I say to hell with the detractors, the black, two tone is the sex.
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #799
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
sweet build man. love the color i keep popping in to see progress
Old 03-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #800
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
why not, they don't specify where it has to tie in, except that it has to be contained within the passenger compartment.
haha ill.

SCCA is so retarded.

total nazis about so much crap and then you can land a cage on a speaker shelf.

rad.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #801
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
27 Pages, 4.5 Multi-tasking hours, 2 changes or underware & 2 Large Pepsi's later... I am quite satisfied, anyone have a cigarette.?! Dude this is a fuc*king fantastic, I am so happy I stopped on in!! I will sure as hell be retuning, I have gone too far to miss the ending!

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
1991 Ka24De Hatchback: 12/20/2006 - Current Day
OperationSr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #802
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
so glad gav updated this thread, im once again subscribed hahaha. if only my audi would sell so that i could finally work on my s14 :*(. keep up the good work gav, and get her finished asap!
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #803
Wabash9000
Zilvia Member

Wabash9000 has a little shameless behavior in the past
This thread makes me hopeful because my car looks just like yours did at the begaining. it's good to dream.
Wabash9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:33 AM   #804
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
As always, thanks for keeping up everyone...its very motivational to know I have people who really care about my progress...I got a rare moment tonight and did a little fitting for fun and Ive begun getting in a lot of parts so I played around some of those too.

First off, I've got a pretty massive list of parts this week which is very exciting! Because I was able to get a lot of things squared away, I can do tons of work over spring break! The not-so-short list of parts includes: a 12x24x3 intercooler, koyo Rad (SR, prob going to sell for something else), walbro pump, Max Tension rods, oil cooler, power steering cooler, 2qt Accusump, corner lights, bumper lights, origin cf roof wing, a blitz nur spec muffler + 3" piping to make an exhaust, rear OEM sway + all links, Welded diff, OEM front bumper support bracket, etc. I think I may even be leaving some items out, but that will definitely keep me occupied for the next two weeks....What might I be up to you ask?

Well, now that Ive got all the coolers and my headlights + brackets, I can fab everything up for the front. Ill need to adjust the attitude or completely remake the upper front bar, figure out the radiator and intercooler mounts, mount the PS and oil coolers, etc. I can also build the exhaust, from the turbo back. I can install my suspension components too. I also can start figuring out the mess of wiring, etc....Basically there is no shortage of work to be done here! Ill show you some pics now, and def. will keep everyone posted on the front end work!

I got a little antsy and test fit my fenders, corners, and skirts. I also laid the rad and intercooler on there for fun! Heres the pics:

Looks tough IMO, I'm loving how its turning out!

Mandatory myspace angle...

Accusump!

Coolers....

Overview...

Hope that satisifies for a little while....I might be able to work on it again before the weekend so watch out!

Gav
Old 03-05-2008, 12:53 AM   #805
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
im fucking loving it
Old 03-05-2008, 03:44 AM   #806
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Yeah

If that were my garage

I wouldn't be on zilvia

I'd probably be on some hotshot Hollywood forum full of rich people saying fancy words.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:00 AM   #807
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
school pay well for you i guess.

Nice car
silviaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:05 AM   #808
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Yeah shits killer Gav.
I like the Altima hubcaps on the wall too.
Cars is starting to finally come together and Its mean as hell.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:48 AM   #809
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
haha ill.

SCCA is so retarded.

total nazis about so much crap and then you can land a cage on a speaker shelf.

rad.
I dont want to take away from Gav's awesome thread but want to respond. I will have support on the other side of the plate with a bar going to the rear well. It will give the appearence its in the compartment but will be supported to the chassis. Kinda like Jeep's do to tie their roll bar to the frame.

Anyways, more updates please!!
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:24 AM   #810
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Shits looking good!
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote