Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #781
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
More pics of the cage please.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:33 PM   #782
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
More pics of the cage please.
Those are the only shots I've got of the cage. You'll have to look through the gallery to find the rest.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #783
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I wonder why he prefers life without his front swaybar... dousan, u know? Does that tansfer weight back and forth less?

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #784
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I want to request a pic of the hatch on my avatar made by yamato on someones car. The only pics Ive seen are the ones by the maker.

Any pics would be appreciated as I am getting one and want to see some more pics

I would also like to see a pic of an s13 and an s14 with some oem acura tl type s rims

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #785
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
you havent seen one, cause that shit is expensive, if you really want one, there is one here in the bay area, its not cheap though
Old 02-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #786
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
I wonder why he prefers life without his front swaybar... dousan, u know? Does that tansfer weight back and forth less?
More oversteer as he drifts I would assume as the theory goes that higher rate swaybar front means understeer and rear means oversteer although the roll on front could induce understeer as well without one?

-

By the way jspec I've always wondered about that 'ferrari' hatch... any more info.. i had multiple pix before of that... and lost the link to the jap site that was selling it... but now that i look at that pic.. its quite ugly...
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #787
bungl3

bungl3 is making a name for him/her selfbungl3 is making a name for him/her self
anybody got any pics of camo coloured s13's (hatchback uk model)? thanks muchly
bungl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #788
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
you havent seen one, cause that shit is expensive, if you really want one, there is one here in the bay area, its not cheap though
I have one on the way. And I saw the one in the bay area it was like 900 but it was the bn sports one.

I got mine for 700

Old 02-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #789
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
More oversteer as he drifts I would assume as the theory goes that higher rate swaybar front means understeer and rear means oversteer although the roll on front could induce understeer as well without one?

-

By the way jspec I've always wondered about that 'ferrari' hatch... any more info.. i had multiple pix before of that... and lost the link to the jap site that was selling it... but now that i look at that pic.. its quite ugly...
you can see it at yamato-bit.co.jp

Old 02-17-2008, 06:10 AM   #790
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Hey thanks buddy, lol they have really ugly body kits though
Old 02-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #791
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm looking for some Gram Lights 57 Max Pro's, in either gold or gun metal in 18x10 -8 R and 18x9.5 -5 F on a S13 Hatch. Something comparable would be appreciated too!
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #792
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
Hey thanks buddy, lol they have really ugly body kits though
I agree but I love the hatch and wont see anyone else with one until someone gets ahold of it and starts making copies

Old 02-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #793
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
can you really not see the sway bar??? here you go. looks like he is still running the factory front one.
oneviaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #794
mixxamike
Zilvia Junkie

mixxamike is an unknown quantity at this point
Could I get some pics of the inside of an s14 after the seat has been removed? Let me explain:

I'm finally getting around to installing my 4 point harness. Problem is my mounting points are where the rear seat belts used to be (which are now covered with a nice thick layer of sticky sound deadening material). Rather than rip all that junk up, would one of you be so kind as to take a picture of your gutted s14's rear seat area so I can get a general idea of where to start digging? Thanks a ton.

I'll post pics of my ride and harness when I'm done.

-Mike
mixxamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #795
mixxamike
Zilvia Junkie

mixxamike is an unknown quantity at this point
nevermind...i just dug around and found the holes (ripped the shit our of my fingers doing it lol). now i've got a nice and snug fitting harness. thanks anyway.
mixxamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #796
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i want to see silver on a coupe or hatch. i remember their was a picture on here that had to hatch backs that where this silver if any1 has that pics please post it
Old 02-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #797
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

I want to see some pics of the baddest hatches EVER!! Just want to see what people are more into nowdays...

mine is still the bnsports blister 180

Old 02-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #798
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I remember seeing this pic a while back, but I cant find it anymore.

Anybody have the pic of a JDM s13 hood bolted on with the pop up lights still in place? I know its not gonna close, I just wanna see the pic again for a little something.
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:51 AM   #799
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
I remember seeing this pic a while back, but I cant find it anymore.

Anybody have the pic of a JDM s13 hood bolted on with the pop up lights still in place? I know its not gonna close, I just wanna see the pic again for a little something.
this one?

or was it this one?
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:58 AM   #800
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
I want to request a pic of the hatch on my avatar made by yamato on someones car. The only pics Ive seen are the ones by the maker.

Any pics would be appreciated as I am getting one and want to see some more pics
dont have one on a car, but i figured you may like this

Old 02-18-2008, 07:04 AM   #801
a_ahmed
BANNED

^Now THAT ONE looks hot...!!! Where can we get THAT one...
Old 02-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #802
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2_lsvtec View Post
dont have one on a car, but i figured you may like this

Damn that is nice. do you know the maker +1 tho

Old 02-19-2008, 05:52 AM   #803
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
Damn that is nice. do you know the maker +1 tho
i have no idea. the pic popped up in some old thread somewhere. it was one of those things that i figured someone would want to see later... thus, it was saved.

check out the "rare s-chassis part" thread or the "easter egg" one. i think it was in there.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:24 AM   #804
a_ahmed
BANNED

^I posted more pix of the carbon and fiberglas version loooong time ago like almost two years ago... i lost the pictures however (images got corrupted as i got 3GB+ of s chassis related pictures)... Def s13... I had the link to the site of the people who were selling it, i have no idea how I got to it... but was jumping site to site to site from japanese 180sx owner's sites... with babelfish heh.. and ended up with lots of unique sites... one of them was that hatch trunk... too bad i lost the link to it... would be cool if someone had it...

What I want more than that though is non popup smoked projector lights like koguchi's newest car... i dont like east bear/etc... but his look like closed popups but smoked and then when lights are turned on it shiineess :P Shaving some more weight from the crappy popup motors... as i dont want to go sil80 style or strawberry style...
Old 02-19-2008, 09:48 AM   #805
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
anyone got pics of an S13 coupe/hatch with rear-wide body and front fender flares?
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:20 AM   #806
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
looking for s14 with some cheap 002s slammed. searched and got nothing
derek king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #807
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Requesting pics of Diamond Racing or Bogart Wheels on an S13 coupe please!
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #808
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Could anyone source me some pix of deep dish wheels that are painted all one color..(including the lip) other than the flat black S15 and porsche.. thank you in advance =)
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:44 PM   #809
SERUM
Leaky Injector

SERUM is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a request that may have to be photoshopped (sp?). gold s14 (factory color), white wheels with chrome, polished, or aluminum lip. There is a good pic of sp1's in the fitment thread by gsxrsomethin. Thanks
SERUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:17 AM   #810
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by qt_240 View Post
Could anyone source me some pix of deep dish wheels that are painted all one color..(including the lip) other than the flat black S15 and porsche.. thank you in advance =)
i thought i had more pics of 240s with xd9's but this is the only one i could find. its not the best pic but its something, hope it helps...

so yea, try and find more pics of xd9's.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote