Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #781
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I spotted a kouki maroon S14 running around on bronze/goldish wheels as it passed by along the 60E by the Hacienda exit (while I was headed the other way).

I found a clean black kouki SE hiding at the Kaiser Permanente parking lot at Vermont and Sunset--I didn't get such a great look as I drove by in the parking structure). Exhaust, bronze wheels (reminded me of multi spoke volks).
Old 07-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #782
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
spotted redsquare on beach near autobacs at around 7. Gave you the thumbs up. I was in the purple 510
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #783
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by womenbeshoppin View Post
spotted redsquare on beach near autobacs at around 7. Gave you the thumbs up. I was in the purple 510
is that the same purple 510 that was at the autobacs meet? if so that car is awesome.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:40 AM   #784
tani160
Leaky Injector

tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
I spotted a black S13 hatch, kitted and lowered traveling south on Brookhurst in Westminister at about 7pm today. i was trying to take in as many details as possible as I watched it pass in oncoming traffic, but I lost my train of thought as soon as I noticed the driver checking out my car and giving me a sign of acknowledgement.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #785
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
spotted clean zenki hatch turning right on california to the 210 fwy in pasadena, car was red and on saw blades.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #786
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Saw some S14's at MOD today in the parking lot across the street. I parked a couple spots away from a green zenki.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #787
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Spotted a S13 hatch white with a blue or black front bumper. It had SE wheels lowered on i think coils and an exhaust saw it at the Sawtelle plaza.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:17 AM   #788
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Was the white s13 a hatch could've been me. I drive down to the local internet cafe thats right around there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
withish s13 on lincoln and ocean park 4 ish . .. . and a red coupe with sil front and 3 or black wheels couldnt make them out 3 ish around santa monica and vermont
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #789
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
I think I may have spotted DTC 360rt on the 605 Freeway North last night around 8ish last night. All I remember was a white fastback with aero and stock tail lights and polished wheels. He also had the white driving lights on his bumper, no amber.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #790
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
ha spotted! I was on my way to Downey.

+1 keen observation on the clear bumper lights!

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #791
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
ha spotted! I was on my way to Downey.

+1 keen observation on the clear bumper lights!
lol... w00t. Yah me too (my gf's house is in Downey). I was in my gf's red 2 dr accord about to hit the 5... and I was like... hey that car looks familiar!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #792
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
hope I didnt fly by you, I love that on ramp from the 605n to the 5n....drop 3rd and hope the yoko's stick!

Around 12 I drove with two guys from here, s14 burgendy zenki über slammed!!! And an s13 burgendy hatch with wangan wing, we were traveling south on PCH, in the redondo beach/hawthone/Torrance area.......I later spotted them two on the west side of long beach at the autozone on willow and Santa fe.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #793
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Saw Norm and Carlo at JDM Theory rolling out. I was stuck at the RC event judging the tandems.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #794
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
saw a clean lavender s14 with works going down balboa, then a white s14 later on like at 9 going up balboa, I was in the white s14

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #795
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
i saw a blue primer or something... or flat paint.... something blue on a 180 on spring and lakewood the other day with a GIRL driving.

sick.

DRIIIIIFT
Old 07-21-2008, 01:06 AM   #796
tani160
Leaky Injector

i just spotted a black S13 hatch with what looked like smoked kouki tails on the 60E around the Hacienda exit at about 11:30 tonight. I tried to slow down a bit to get a better look but I couldnt make out much more in the dark
Old 07-21-2008, 01:08 AM   #797
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
hope I didnt fly by you, I love that on ramp from the 605n to the 5n....drop 3rd and hope the yoko's stick!

Around 12 I drove with two guys from here, s14 burgendy zenki über slammed!!! And an s13 burgendy hatch with wangan wing, we were traveling south on PCH, in the redondo beach/hawthone/Torrance area.......I later spotted them two on the west side of long beach at the autozone on willow and Santa fe.
yeah we were on our way to go paint some wheels and wanted to take the 110, so we took pch and ran into u. lol. too bad there wasnt a dtc meet... as for the autozone spotting, my hatch was leaking fuel from a cracked hose to the fuel filter. i had to get a new one bc gas aint cheap

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:11 AM   #798
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

i knew it was you!!!! i was like "hey, its that guy with the truck"

and we were fixing his rubber line to the fuel filter cause it was leaking fuel bad.

finally, ive been spotted. im suprised noone ever spots me. im everywhere. i fill up my tank like every 2-3 days
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #799
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Saw a
girl in a white sil-80 on the 405 south around the western exit i was in a white kouki s14 with my brother
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:34 AM   #800
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

I spotted Edgar aka Articdragon92 (i think thats his username) on the 605 freeway going North around like 10ish pm tonight...

I was in a red 08 accord coupe on the carpool lane. I woulda waved and honked... but I doubt you'd be even able to see me cuz it was kinda dark
Old 07-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #801
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
saw a light blue G35 it looked kinda funny...

then as i passed by on the left side of it...

holy donkey shit!!!

:hammer: :ghey:

lmao!

it was a early 94 - 95 Honda accord 4 door!

like this one...

this was on Valley blv. and Hacinda in city of industry... comming home from work at around 4:30 pm
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #802
alex7
Zilvia Member

alex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nice
Black S14 kouki with bronze wheels, followed you on Magnolia north to the 405 north this morning at 8:30AM.. looks good...didn't say anything since I was in my honda
alex7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:17 PM   #803
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Saw Norm and Carlo at JDM Theory rolling out. I was stuck at the RC event judging the tandems.
I saw your car there on Nismo LMGT4 I think?

And I saw Norm's car at the car show as well

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:43 PM   #804
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Spotted Edgars z at JDMTheory as I drove out.
Didn't see you though; unless, you were the guy wearing the pirate hat?
if so, you are awesome!

TODAY: 105 fwy @ 8:15am spotted a light purple (not sure of exact color) s13 hatch w/ black aero, looked like 15 inch sportmax wheels, n1 type exhaust, apexi stickers on the side doors, red bucket seats. said wassup to the driver, then exited on central ave. i was in my hatch too.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #805
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
On sunday there was a white hatch with kouki tail lights, angled exhaust, some wheels with lip very clean looking car. You were driving up Topanga cyn heading towards ventura when I last saw you cause I got on the 101. Sick car!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:10 PM   #806
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
White kouki S14 with a JDM front bumper and a faded carbon fiber hood with a stock exhaust driving on the art center driveway around 2:30 today.

Edit: I was in my GF's blue civic, I don't think you would've noticed me :P
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #807
THE-D
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
THE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
Wait hemet? What car do u drive?

late reply but i have a gold 90 pignose Hatch
THE-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #808
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
seafoam two tone sil-eighty i believe ,at olympic and vermont . . dropped on 5 spoke rims couldnt make them out at around 9 pm tonight

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:12 AM   #809
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
Spotted Edgars z at JDMTheory as I drove out.
Didn't see you though; unless, you were the guy wearing the pirate hat?
if so, you are awesome!
In that case I am awesome. I was wearing the pirate hat, lol. It was hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
I saw your car there on Nismo LMGT4 I think?

And I saw Norm's car at the car show as well
Aye aye, that was me. How did you know? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
I spotted Edgar aka Articdragon92 (i think thats his username) on the 605 freeway going North around like 10ish pm tonight...

I was in a red 08 accord coupe on the carpool lane. I woulda waved and honked... but I doubt you'd be even able to see me cuz it was kinda dark
Oh yeah, I remember that car. I was on the way home from seeing the Dark Knight. I've been spotted, driving... crazy.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #810
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Aye aye, that was me. How did you know? Lol
1. Cause no one else in Socal mods a white 300zx
2. Corner 3 Garage sticker
3. Just general recognition

LOL

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote