Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 12:29 PM   #811
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Got any pulleys in or are they coming with the seats?!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 02:52 PM   #812
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
No ETA, $200 shipped.
Awesome, I am actually also interested in rear toe control rods, could you give me a price on the toe and RUCA together shipped to 23435...sorry about not listing it the first time.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:02 PM   #813
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
ok so i have an rb in my car...would the r32 rad work on my s13?
Old 10-18-2007, 11:21 PM   #814
pjmrnolife1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
pjmrnolife1 is making a name for him/her selfpjmrnolife1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
coilovers shipped to 33305 thanx and do you have a package deal for entire front arms set or rear set?
Old 10-19-2007, 04:18 PM   #815
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Got any pulleys in or are they coming with the seats?!
No pulleys yet no ETA date either.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 10-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #816
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Awesome, I am actually also interested in rear toe control rods, could you give me a price on the toe and RUCA together shipped to 23435...sorry about not listing it the first time.
Toe and ruca are $400 shipped. In stock now.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:21 PM   #817
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
ok so i have an rb in my car...would the r32 rad work on my s13?
Yes that will work perfectly. It only requires some slight modification to the bottom mount. Expect 1.5 months for delivery to the USA.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #818
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmrnolife1 View Post
coilovers shipped to 33305 thanx and do you have a package deal for entire front arms set or rear set?
The coilovers are $1050 shipped

the only arm we have in the front is the tension which is $200 shipped

The traction, toe, and Camber arms for the rear are $200 each shipped.

All items are the same price weather you get one or many but we may be able to reduce the shipping price when items are shipped together or shipped in the same box, so let me know exactly which parts you are interested in purchasing at this time and Ill get the exact shipping quote.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:23 PM   #819
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 coilovers 94536 shipped
Old 10-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #820
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Any chance you're gonna be there on Saturday?

Hook me up on some used 225/40/18s!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #821
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Pm'd

pbmisawesomemsglength
Old 10-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #822
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamburgerr View Post
s13 coilovers 94536 shipped
$1040 shipped
Old 10-24-2007, 06:18 PM   #823
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Please bare with us, we are affected by the Fires going on this week in San Diego. We appreciate your understanding.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:01 PM   #824
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Pmed........
Old 10-24-2007, 10:15 PM   #825
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Any chance you're gonna be there on Saturday?

He'll be at asb2 this weekend
Old 10-24-2007, 11:28 PM   #826
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
He'll be at asb2 this weekend
Man, I wish I could make it to one of those, you guys always seem to have it after I take my vacation time for the month.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:07 PM   #827
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post

Thats funny, we don't do that.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:28 PM   #828
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
what happened to the US site ( translated). did you guys ever have one ?
Old 10-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #829
palauoriginal

palauoriginal can only hope to improve
a seat to 95148?
Old 10-27-2007, 02:38 PM   #830
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Please bare with us, we are affected by the Fires going on this week in San Diego. We appreciate your understanding.
Hope you guys make it out safe!
Old 10-27-2007, 04:43 PM   #831
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigwaveSC View Post
Thats funny, we don't do that.
Doesn't hurt to ask.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:25 PM   #832
hinds90
Leaky Injector

hinds90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Price for max coilovers shipped to 39157
Old 10-28-2007, 06:58 PM   #833
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i think anywhere on east coast its $1050.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:26 AM   #834
panama DRIFT
Leaky Injector

panama DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to panama DRIFT
s13

s13 coilovers shipped to 93033
Old 10-29-2007, 04:39 PM   #835
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
ni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
payment sent!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #836
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by palauoriginal View Post
a seat to 95148?
We don't have any info on the release date for the seats yet.
Sorry.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #837
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds90 View Post
Price for max coilovers shipped to 39157
$1050 shipped.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:16 PM   #838
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by panama DRIFT View Post
s13 coilovers shipped to 93033
$1020 shipped, thats cheap! these weight 65 pounds.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:38 PM   #839
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC wassup wit them coilovers, have you guys gotten the new shipment?
Old 10-29-2007, 07:01 PM   #840
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
shit if they only 1020 shipped to my zip also i mite as well have them shipped instead of picking them up at the shop, and i dunno when the next time i'll see ya'll at an event
Closed Thread