Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:58 PM   #811
salemboy19
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
salemboy19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What up guys, I've been up here for a while dont think I ever said anything but my name is Jon I stay in the beach. I just got my car back on the road, spun a bearing, but just figured I'd speak. I'm sure I've seen some of you'll around but here's my car so you'll know it if you see it

salemboy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #812
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxTyler View Post
i'll check that out when i get my car running again. just seems sketch cause you can see that lot from the highway and the main road.

All the good lots around here are right next to main roads lol.

but for reals though, if your worried about being caught, you gotta map out areas to hit and quit. never stay in one spot. ninja status
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #813
240sxTyler
Leaky Injector

240sxTyler is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
but for reals though, if your worried about being caught, you gotta map out areas to hit and quit. never stay in one spot. ninja status
it would just be nice if there were areas like the shit you see on youtube, where a gang of people hang out at some spot and just take turns drifting.
but everything on youtube is a lie anyway so i guess that's just how it is.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:12 PM   #814
T_wo.and.T_one
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
T_wo.and.T_one is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
it would just be nice if there were areas like the shit you see on youtube, where a gang of people hang out at some spot and just take turns drifting.
but everything on youtube is a lie anyway so i guess that's just how it is.
Somebody should check out Smithfield and Surry.. lots of empty back roads and unattended parking lots far from the uhh "authorities" that may frown upon such activity. Nice ride over there too
T_wo.and.T_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:17 AM   #815
240sxTyler
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_wo.and.T_one View Post
Somebody should check out Smithfield and Surry.. lots of empty back roads and unattended parking lots far from the uhh "authorities" that may frown upon such activity. Nice ride over there too
A coworker told me about a spot that he heard about in Smithfield where they had begun constructing a neighborhood and laid out the pavement for the roads but scrapped the project last minute, so there's no houses but fresh asphalt. No idea where this is or if it's true but I'm gonna have him take me there when I'm running again.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:23 AM   #816
TomBec
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
TomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
just to give the locals a heads up on a car and some parts i will be selling when i return to the states in 3 weeks (last week in july)... located in portsmouth

91 hatchback stock except for JWT ECU
AEM EMS v2 s13 sr20det
apexi avcr
SR injectors
s13 complete pignose front (center piece removed by prev owner for fmic)
oem s13 silvia metal fenders
oem s13 silvia q bumper w lights and grills
chargespeed s13 silvia cf vented hood
like new s13 bricks
s13 silvia clear corners
bnib s13 sr20det mishimoto radiator
s13 sr20det ebay radiator
s14 passenger seat
bnib walbro 255
5 lug conv
s13 sr20det nismo motor mounts
hks bov (real)
s13 sr20det circuit sports downpipe
s13 sr20det uncut harness
s13 t25 turbo

Last edited by TomBec; 07-03-2014 at 10:27 AM..
TomBec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #817
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
WTF Tom? You're parting out the car and you're not even back yet...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #818
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
smokescreen240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
new wheels came in yesterday. Pretty stoked on them. >
Old 07-03-2014, 09:27 AM   #819
TomBec
Zilvia Member

TomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
WTF Tom? You're parting out the car and you're not even back yet...
Ha.. Yeah parting out one and some extra parts to finish the other. Too many cars

90 hour work weeks are destroying me - ready to come home
Old 07-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #820
240sxTyler
Leaky Injector

Alright, finally have my SR running. I've got some issues that need to be addressed that I was seeing if anybody could help with. I know I could probably just google search but a lot of these issues don't seem to match with those of other people who have reached out for answers.

Note: motor is fully built, never been ran. It's on a stock turbo, injectors, maf, greddy manifold.
First issue, I finally got my Chase Bays power steering kit, installed that along with the pump and lightweight pulley, however it's not working. Also, when the car is running and I turn the wheels, my lights flicker and the car almost wants to stall out. Took the car on a test drive around the block, idles fine, but when under 1/2 throttle I'm not moving anywhere. Turbo is spooling very loud (didn't catch the psi cause I haven't wired a bulb to my gauge) but the motor is taking me nowhere. Lastly, going over bumps causes the lights inside and outside of the car flicker like it's going to cut off.
Notes to what could contribute to the issues: ISIS AFPR hasn't been dialed in completely since I haven't connected the fuel pressure gauge yet, so idk what my fuel pressure is at. downpipe is only being held on by 1 bolt because the other 2 backed themselves out. I hear a hissing from an unidentified location coming from around the intake manifold. Heard my EGI fuse start buzzing when I was jacking down the car. ECU is supposed to be tuned by Enthalpy and already setup for the motor specs to run with the ISIS replica t25, but I'm running a real t25.
Sorry for life story.

Link to a video, should be public.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...=video_comment
Old 07-04-2014, 12:03 PM   #821
93_ProjectS13
Zilvia Member

93_ProjectS13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by salemboy19 View Post
What up guys, I've been up here for a while dont think I ever said anything but my name is Jon I stay in the beach. I just got my car back on the road, spun a bearing, but just figured I'd speak. I'm sure I've seen some of you'll around but here's my car so you'll know it if you see it

Nice kouki
93_ProjectS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:25 PM   #822
240sxTyler
Leaky Injector

disregard my rant, car is running great now. I just had a bad ground and shitty fuel pressure lol. P/S still not working though, and I've got a small oil leak from the turbo I think.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:21 AM   #823
salemboy19
Leaky Injector

salemboy19 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks im going to the sumospeed ice cream thing later if anybody wants to meet up there
salemboy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:59 AM   #824
TomBec
Zilvia Member

anyone interested in a vq40de w/ 3k miles?
Old 07-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #825
T_wo.and.T_one
Leaky Injector

Is my clutch pedal supposed to pop back and forth when it's off the car? Felt weird so I took it out when I went to put a new clutch master in.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #826
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
disregard my rant, car is running great now. I just had a bad ground and shitty fuel pressure lol. P/S still not working though, and I've got a small oil leak from the turbo I think.
The rack was good before and the pump a known good pump? Did you cross the lines?

Quote:
Is my clutch pedal supposed to pop back and forth when it's off the car? Felt weird so I took it out when I went to put a new clutch master in.
What do you mean off the car?

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:12 PM   #827
T_wo.and.T_one
Leaky Injector

Uninstalled, I have the whole pedal assy out. And when I pull it forward it stays until I push it past about halfway then I goes all the way to the "floor" and stays there till you pull it back. Thinking about buying another and testing by comparison.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #828
T_wo.and.T_one
Leaky Injector

Quote:
What do you mean off the car?
^^↑↑
My bad. .
Old 07-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #829
240sxTyler
Leaky Injector

Quote:
The rack was good before and the pump a known good pump? Did you cross the lines?
Rack should be good as far as I know, PS ran perfectly when I had my KA, but the first SR came with a Hicas pump so I had no PS for a month, this current SR I put a non-hicas pump with Chase Bays lines and reservoir and it's leaking. I've noticed the most of the fluid on the top of the frame rail and subframe. I think it's just leaking out of the bottom of the reservoir which is located against the rad support, I might not have the fitting on tight enough. I lost a whole reservoir of fluid in 2 days.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #830
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Uninstalled, I have the whole pedal assy out. And when I pull it forward it stays until I push it past about halfway then I goes all the way to the "floor" and stays there till you pull it back. Thinking about buying another and testing by comparison.
IIRC, the return springs on the pedal doesnt really pull the pedal all the way up. The BMC pushing up on it does most of the work.

Quote:
Rack should be good as far as I know, PS ran perfectly when I had my KA, but the first SR came with a Hicas pump so I had no PS for a month, this current SR I put a non-hicas pump with Chase Bays lines and reservoir and it's leaking. I've noticed the most of the fluid on the top of the frame rail and subframe. I think it's just leaking out of the bottom of the reservoir which is located against the rad support, I might not have the fitting on tight enough. I lost a whole reservoir of fluid in 2 days.
If you're still leaking, it might be leaking on the high pressure side.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #831
autowerxs
Leaky Injector

autowerxs is an unknown quantity at this point
Well damn i guess i should pitch in here, this is my 95 she has been in the family since 2008-2009 SR'd Full Meghan Suspension everything, just got a new pair a shoes for her to wear, once i strip away all the Plasti Dip that protected her from the Missouri weather i plan to sand her down nice and smooth order some new fenders a new CF hood and plasti dip her again professionally with a PRo Kit that i will be ordering to spray cars at my house.

autowerxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #832
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

oh look another kouki with rpf1s. lol.

hey man! welcome! get used to the shitty drivers in VA. and stay away from the hampton roads bridge tunnel from about 3 p.m to 6 p.m. unless you like sitting in traffic!
Old 07-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #833
autowerxs
Leaky Injector

Lol I have my Harley for that, I actually work in Norfolk and live and Newport News so I deal with it every day and yeah those RPF1's are sold and I picked up those gram lights
Old 07-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #834
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by autowerxs View Post
Lol I have my Harley for that, I actually work in Norfolk and live and Newport News so I deal with it every day and yeah those RPF1's are sold and I picked up those gram lights
i was just making a joke because Ray just put rpf1s on his kouki. lol. those gramlights are pretty sick though! what's the specs on them?
Old 07-09-2014, 11:40 AM   #835
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Btw, if anyone hasn't seen my new wheel setup here they are.

18x11 +8 squared. 265/35 front 275/35 rear.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #836
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokescreen240 View Post
i was just making a joke because Ray just put rpf1s on his kouki. lol. those gramlights are pretty sick though! what's the specs on them?
Which part of spare/track/drift wheels did you not understand with the RPF1?

Shitty part is, with my zero'd out camber in the rear, I might have to go overfenders to ran the Equips again. That or add freaking 1* of camber back on and pull the living crap out of stock fenders.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-09-2014, 12:15 PM   #837
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Which part of spare/track/drift wheels did you not understand with the RPF1?

Shitty part is, with my zero'd out camber in the rear, I might have to go overfenders to ran the Equips again. That or add freaking 1* of camber back on and pull the living crap out of stock fenders.
lol, i know buddy.

meh to over fenders, when you switch wheels, just get another alignment. not that you'll frequent the tracks here often. unless you're hitting up wacky every week.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:57 PM   #838
93_ProjectS13
Zilvia Member

93_ProjectS13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokescreen240 View Post

Btw, if anyone hasn't seen my new wheel setup here they are.

18x11 +8 squared. 265/35 front 275/35 rear.
Hell yes! Where'd you get them?
93_ProjectS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:15 PM   #839
autowerxs
Leaky Injector

My gram lights are 18x10.5 et 15 all around and hot f***ing pink lol I scored them
Here for a steal running 275/40/18 rears 255/35/18 fronts right now, might try to squeeze some 295's in there after I wear these out.... Why ? Well why not lol
Old 07-10-2014, 05:13 AM   #840
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_ProjectS13 View Post
Hell yes! Where'd you get them?
i know a guy out in chesapeake who's one of their dealers. if you're interested, pm me and i'll shoot you his number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autowerxs View Post
My gram lights are 18x10.5 et 15 all around and hot f***ing pink lol I scored them
Here for a steal running 275/40/18 rears 255/35/18 fronts right now, might try to squeeze some 295's in there after I wear these out.... Why ? Well why not lol
you and i are gonna get along well. lol. i love beefy tires.