Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-28-2014, 11:14 AM   #811
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
ughh yea you got me man. BRB omw to get a helmet
for which head bb?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #812
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You don't need one. Helmets are for pussies, right?

#sweg
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #813
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ8 944 View Post
You don't need one. Helmets are for pussies, right?

#sweg
I'm just joking. Every day following buckling up my seat belt I strap my helmet on for safety. Would be a fool not to. #jesusWatchOverMeAndGuideMyPath
Old 10-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #814
ezza
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ezza is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

ezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #815
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Okay clearly a lot of what was posted has flown right over your heads here. Let's dumb it down shall we?

@Horshi - Yes, that is Chris Forseberg's M45 that he built as a demo vehicle a few years ago. I posted it for a couple of reasons... to point out that it wasn't blind hatred for something that wasn't "JDM" as Derek suggested as this is a car built in America by an Ameican driver that few can fault and to show how it should be done. This car is well thought out and everything about it screams safety for all of its passengers like you had brought up. Never once did I intend to give the impression that this car/driver/builder was doing it wrong, nor based in Japan. I hope that clears that up.

@Derek King - It's pretty widely known by anyone with common sense that having a roll cage in your vehicle is going to greatly increase your risk of fatal injury in the event of an accident. You're adding large metal objects to the space your head occupies inside your vehicle, it's not rocket science. Nobody is saying you're likely to die as long as you're a cautious driver when taking to the streets, but regardless you are more likely to die than the bimbo in the new Audi who instead of a steel rollcage has multiple crumple zones and airbags to soften the blow. That's really neither here nor there however, as the main issue is the fact they're all loaded up like that without any protection, presumably with the intent to hoon about based on all of the cameras and phones being employed to capture all the 'rad skidz.' We have a local driver in CO that used to take people out for laps in his Stock CTSV that still had full interior and airbags that we required EVERY occupant to wear a helmet for. It's just common sense. You don't go out on track without taking due safety precautions. You're just asking for trouble otherwise.

No let's get back to complaining about other people like nerds, because after all... that is kinda the whole premise of this thread.

Tetanus is still cool right?
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:57 AM   #816
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
@Derek King
Don't bother reasoning with him...he's doing it deliberately.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #817
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Yea we go to the dangerzone to die. Thats why we don't wear helmets. Actually helmets aren't allowed.
Get you tissues out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xljn6VV0OmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #818
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Okay clearly a lot of what was posted has flown right over your heads here. Let's dumb it down shall we?

@Horshi - Yes, that is Chris Forseberg's M45 that he built as a demo vehicle a few years ago. I posted it for a couple of reasons... to point out that it wasn't blind hatred for something that wasn't "JDM" as Derek suggested as this is a car built in America by an Ameican driver that few can fault and to show how it should be done. This car is well thought out and everything about it screams safety for all of its passengers like you had brought up. Never once did I intend to give the impression that this car/driver/builder was doing it wrong, nor based in Japan. I hope that clears that up.
Haha yea, my bad man.

I "troll" around with the JPN>USA ALWAYS thing myself. (Well not quite...I be serious most of the time as I am heavily JPN biased haha)

But yea, I agree with you said man. Like I tell everyone and even have to tell myself at times...We are in the United States of America, not Japan.

It's unfortunate that the guys/girls who are doing it right here in the U.S., is HEAVILY overshadowed by the stance/hellaflush/#AINTCARE/FormulaD/#HOONIGAN/Do It cause it cool! majority that exist in this country.

As much as a lot of the older and hardcore JPN/JDM guys would love for the scene to be like the Japan, it will never be.

But with that said, I definitely am seeing a potential " JDM/JPN Renaissance" (For the lack of better words)w/ an American flavor here happening in few parts of the US. Especially after Final Bout and ASB14. My faith has been restored in this country and I believe it could possibly change if we can keep this up and have the bigger names like Chris Fosberg, Forrest Wang, Ryan Tuerck and participating/sponsoring those kind of events and what they stand for.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #819
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
My faith has been restored in this country and I believe it could possibly change if we can keep this up and have the bigger names like Chris Fosberg, Ryan Tuerck and participating/sponsoring those kind of events and what they stand for.
lol doubt it homie.

too busy being shred hedz.

Old 10-28-2014, 02:21 PM   #820
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
lol doubt it homie.

^^^^

10x better than watching a bunch of single cam slammed J style cars sucking so terribly around a track at final bout all day.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #821
TwoForDeh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TwoForDeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
lol doubt it homie.

Actually, Ryan Tuerck is very well rooted in the drift scene up here in New Hampshire. He lives a couple towns over from me and he comes up and slides with us at the Clubloose North events we have up here. He still makes the time to come shred with us, and for that, I give him respect.
TwoForDeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #822
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
^^^^

10x better than watching a bunch of single cam slammed J style cars sucking so terribly around a track at final bout all day.
Amen. Amen.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #823
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
lol doubt it homie.

Shred Hedz lol. Yea maybe I'm being too optimistic...

"EAT SHIT, DIE SLOW"...man, if that doesn't accurately describes our current scene problems, then IDK what does.

Here are some more contributors to our wonderful American scene.

Yea...JPN>USA forever haha
Old 10-28-2014, 03:05 PM   #824
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Hey guys, what is "J-Style"?

Is that like "J-Pop"?

Why does every get so mad about "J-Styled" things?
Old 10-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #825
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Not gonna lie...the ninja turtle thing took a certain level of creativity to see that being a good thing to draw.

Too bad it isn't Raphael.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:17 PM   #826
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Hey guys, what is "J-Style"?

Is that like "J-Pop"?

Why does every get so mad about "J-Styled" things?
It was a character on MTV's Jersey Shore, I think.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #827
blackmags91
Zilvia Member

blackmags91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I dislike this car so much that I even hate looking at it in this thread
blackmags91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #828
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
"EAT SHIT, DIE SLOW"...
If you rearrange the letters, it is an anagram for Hoonigan. Way neat.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #829
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
If you rearrange the letters, it is an anagram for Hoonigan. Way neat.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:46 PM   #830
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
^^^^

Some of those dudes out there, very obviously their first time taking the car out on a track. I was disappointed in myself for not driving.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:58 PM   #831
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^^^^^haha good thing i'm dual cam

this needs to be swept away by a tornado

Old 10-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #832
Heywood Jablomie
Leaky Injector

Heywood Jablomie is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread just makes me feel like an asshole for being too lazy to paint my front end

But really if theres one thing I cant stand on any car, not just an s chassis its this:
Heywood Jablomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #833
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Gotta wake up in the morning knowing your still making payments on that thing. Such a shame.

#yoloswagpussypop420
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:19 PM   #834
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Facebook bringing the lulz

Old 10-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #835
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Highly interested in the ice cream sandwich holders he has installed on the hood. Very j-style
Old 10-28-2014, 07:09 PM   #836
derek king
Nissanaholic!

That Wade dude with the intercooler out of his hood is great. Also RIP crashed his car with roll cage and died not wearing a helmet. RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8R-3FZI1HoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #837
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
Facebook bringing the lulz

That red car legit looks terrible, but the Bensopra 380sx was "designed" to do 400 kph at Nardo. "Designed." "Aerodynamically." By the "best" "aero" "designer" in Japan. To do "400kph/248 mph."

Like. Is this real life? Or is this Zilvia?

Edit: That Bensopra car is really, really, terrible.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:56 PM   #838
blackmags91
Zilvia Member

blackmags91 is an unknown quantity at this point
While the BenSopra 180 surely isn't a looker, I wouldn't really say that it's "Doing It Wrong"
blackmags91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:31 PM   #839
WindyCity
Zilvia Junkie

WindyCity is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Shred Hedz lol. Yea maybe I'm being too

Yea...JPN>USA forever haha
im sorry but this is pure genius. if someone did this in japan it would be all over speedhunters and you faggots would be posting it in every thread possible.
WindyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #840
bmxer882x
Zilvia Junkie

bmxer882x is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
That Wade dude with the intercooler out of his hood is great. Also RIP crashed his car with roll cage and died not wearing a helmet. RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8R-3FZI1HoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
link dont work.
bmxer882x is offline   Reply With Quote