Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #811
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Cody you went 5 lug? Damn it... I was hoping to go 5 lug for this event lol. I doubt they're going to come in on time though.

What are you doing with the 4 lug FNs you have?
well it may seem kinda weird but i'm staying 4 lug up front. So i'm keeping a pair of the 4 lug fn's and gonna try and trade the other pair for some stuffzzz
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #812
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
well it may seem kinda weird but i'm staying 4 lug up front. So i'm keeping a pair of the 4 lug fn's and gonna try and trade the other pair for some stuffzzz
Sell me the pair of fn's!!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #813
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
ok so im not gonna be able to make it.. i need money to finish my own car so my spot for balcony on sat is up for sale. The first person paypal me gets my spot!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:28 AM   #814
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
^ aww man. Are you still gonna come down to hang out?
Old 05-05-2008, 12:47 AM   #815
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Sell me the pair of fn's!!
how much?
I'll have them up for sale, probably tomorrow.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:59 AM   #816
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
PM me a price boyyyy!
Old 05-05-2008, 01:49 AM   #817
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ I don't remember where I put the AAA shit at, but it's only like $45 a year or so. I'll look for it or just give them a call later today.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:00 AM   #818
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Awwww damnit I'm down for that price! Let me know son!
Old 05-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #819
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
it's prep time
Old 05-05-2008, 08:50 AM   #820
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
^ aww man. Are you still gonna come down to hang out?

maybe not..i need to get my clip out of my drive way so i need to get going.

DOES ANYONE NEED A SPOT??? first person to call me about it gets it(not free)...txt me call me what ever

Last edited by 240love; 05-05-2008 at 09:44 AM..
Old 05-05-2008, 09:11 AM   #821
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
maybe not..i need to get my clip out of my drive way so i need to get going.

DOES ANYONE NEED A SPOT???

Ill take it.
Ill have PP funds on wednesday or thursday, gotta wait for them to transfer.

Last edited by k's_silvia2.0; 05-05-2008 at 11:41 AM..
k's_silvia2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:44 AM   #822
240love
Post Whore!

sold............

can you edit my name out of the quote now luis plz
Old 05-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #823
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
^Yup the spots mine ALL MINE!!! lolz JXN take note add me to the 5/10 list Luis C.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #824
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
any spots left for sunday drift?
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #825
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Yup there are.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #826
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
it's prep time
yup yup
Old 05-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #827
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
yup yup
Hey Ernie im going to balcony instead
Hey is it cool if I stop by tomorrow for the alignment?I also need to raise the rear a bit.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #828
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Hey Ernie im going to balcony instead
Hey is it cool if I stop by tomorrow for the alignment?I also need to raise the rear a bit.
cool,
Yes bring it down.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #829
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
cool,
Yes bring it down.
te quiero!
Old 05-05-2008, 01:52 PM   #830
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
saturday is gonna be off the hook! I will be shootin video and shootin pics and driving a lil bit

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #831
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
te quiero!
Ghey
Old 05-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #832
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
saturday is gonna be off the hook! I will be shootin video and shootin pics and driving a lil bit
Show the brown coupe some love Gus.
Quote:
Ghey
Old 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #833
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Fuck man....FUCK. People are flakers keep offering me spots than backing out!
Some one that is for sure NOT gonna be able to make it lmk ill take your spot.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #834
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Fuck man....FUCK. People are flakers keep offering me spots than backing out!
Some one that is for sure NOT gonna be able to make it lmk ill take your spot.
Ahhh its my fault. Dont blame Edgar. Sorry Luis.

I really would appreciate it if people contacted me first before selling their spots.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #835
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Ahhh its my fault. Dont blame Edgar. Sorry Luis.

I really would appreciate it if people contacted me first before selling their spots.
Again JXN I apoligize on my part for any inconvinience just trying to get my drift on!
Old 05-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #836
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
stop being a girl and do HTM...
Old 05-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #837
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlandsilvia View Post
stop being a girl and do HTM...
yeah htm is where the gangster three wheeling is taken!
<------------see....
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #838
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Again JXN I apoligize on my part for any inconvinience just trying to get my drift on!
$250.00 is still up for sale.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #839
Oh Whaat?

Trader Rating: (0)
Oh Whaat? has a spectacular aura aboutOh Whaat? has a spectacular aura aboutOh Whaat? has a spectacular aura aboutOh Whaat? has a spectacular aura aboutOh Whaat? has a spectacular aura aboutOh Whaat? has a spectacular aura aboutOh Whaat? has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey, i can't wait to go this weekend, gonna be spectatin only haha.
Oh Whaat? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #840
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so how many people are showing up for sat and how many people are showing up for sunday. I know who's driving...just curious to see who all is showing....
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote