Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 11:50 AM   #811
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
So Rand Paul and Mike Lee can critique the administration on the use of lethal force, but not the Dems. Its Congress sole responsibility to declare war not any President. This incident is far from over. The justifications for the air strikes are pathetic and call to question the POTUS true intentions.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...demeaning-iran

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...to-get-elected
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2020, 12:00 PM   #812
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone can criticize the president. This is America, not Iran where protesters are killed for doing the same. (https://www.cbsnews.com/video/u-s-of...cent-protests/ ) The problem is the dems criticize every single thing he does to the point of sounding ridiculous.

I’m just pointing out that it’s hurting the Left, not helping.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:19 PM   #813
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
^^ the Republicans did the same thing to Obama, but even worse! They went wild over brown suit or when he fist bumped his wife.
Old 01-12-2020, 01:57 PM   #814
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
^^ the Republicans did the same thing to Obama, but even worse! They went wild over brown suit or when he fist bumped his wife.
Really bruh? You can’t be serious...

Literally since the day Trump was elected the dems have been trying to have him removed or ruined. It’s been one false end of the world claim after the next without stopping for almost 4 years now.

I agree the republicans were tough on Obama but come on.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:38 PM   #815
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Some Democrats believe Trump was unfit to be elected President due to his History of racial disparate, his steady lies about the entire Obama family and his grandparents. His 4 plus bankruptcy, failed Trump University, and list of class action lawsuits which some are still pending in court.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27738018/n.../#.XhuOo1VKh7g

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...residency.html
Old 01-12-2020, 10:24 PM   #816
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
You have waaaaaay more spare time on your hands than I do my friend.

Look, I’m not saying we should be doing anything over there, but I’m not a military intelligence strategist either. I’ll be the first to admit I don’t follow what goes on over there as other people. Frankly, I don’t give a shit. However, given the fact that I’m not privy to the intricacies of the conflicts over there I will leave that up to the people that are. Trump isn’t acting alone on this, he’s going off of what he’s told and it sounds as though there were more embassy attacks planned.

Here’s another take I have...if we said fuck it and left the middle east alone they would still hate us and want to do harm to our allies. That ship has sailed. So what’s the solution? Do we just keep letting them kill our soldiers over there and never respond? No, that would only embolden them.

I don’t have a solution, nor do I pretend to. But I do think we need to respond accordingly.

What pisses me off about Hollywood and the Left here is they claim they care about human rights (lgbtq, minorities, women, etc) yet they are all coming forward and SUPPORTING a culture of people that LITERALLY sentence people to be hung for those things. It’s just total hypocrisy. Luckily there are people like Ricky Gervais that can come out and tell them right to their face they are hypocrites. Hollywood comedians can dish it out about trump, but when someone gives it back they are appalled.

Sorry, sorta jumped around there.
I probably do have more time on my hands than you do, but I also research decisions made by those in power.

We cannot trust people in power, regardless if they're Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Independent, etc. They're in power- which means they have more control than we do. If someone has more control than me, I'm going to make sure that they're not pulling the wool over my eyes. I'm checking to make sure the taxi driver's face matches the license.

The ship has sailed to do something and to do nothing. If we do something, we keep getting farther and farther away from being able to do nothing, especially if that something is short-sighted. If we do nothing, it opens up the possibility of Russia or China working their way into the region even further. We put ourselves squarely in a catch-22.

We invaded Iraq without real evidence. We illegally crossed the borders of a sovereign nation, killed its military members (and some civilians in the crossfire), deposed its leader, and put tens of thousands of military-trained men out on the street. At no point was there an actual, factual, casus belli. We created a massive humanitarian and economic problem and had ZERO idea how to fix it. Hell, we didn't even invade Afghanistan properly- we should have immediately initiated heavy sanctions against Saudi Arabia but we let their literal sponsorship of 9/11 slide.

The people aren't the problem in Iran, and the government's law is ruled by two things: the Koran and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The intelligent people leave and the only people left are followers and those about to leave. Followers don't have much choice, given that poverty levels are high and per-capita income hasn't even hit 1988 levels again. More than 30% of the government spending is on religious foundations.

I'm anti-government. I find that most American outrage is self-righteous nationalism writ large rather than actual outrage, because Iran killing gays pales in comparison to us destabilizing an entire region over the course of four decades and plunging that region into economic, religious and social chaos all due to some stinking asshole's hard-on for the Russkies.
Old 01-13-2020, 07:57 AM   #817
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

We cannot trust people in power, regardless if they're Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Independent, etc. They're in power- which means they have more control than we do. If someone has more control than me, I'm going to make sure that they're not pulling the wool over my eyes. I'm checking to make sure the taxi driver's face matches the license.
And yet you want them to be the only ones with firearms...

Quote:
.The ship has sailed to do something and to do nothing. If we do something, we keep getting farther and farther away from being able to do nothing, especially if that something is short-sighted. If we do nothing, it opens up the possibility of Russia or China working their way into the region even further. We put ourselves squarely in a catch-22.
Welcome to being an adult. To do nothing is to do something, and it will have consequences.

We live in a global world with a global economic economy. Much of the "death to America" sentiment in the world is not driven by us, our actions or our economics but by the failings of others.

It's a wonderful rally call to bring support and power to certain individuals and excuse internal short comings and failures.

Quote:
We invaded Iraq without real evidence. We illegally crossed the borders of a sovereign nation, killed its military members (and some civilians in the crossfire), deposed its leader, and put tens of thousands of military-trained men out on the street. At no point was there an actual, factual, casus belli. We created a massive humanitarian and economic problem and had ZERO idea how to fix it. Hell, we didn't even invade Afghanistan properly- we should have immediately initiated heavy sanctions against Saudi Arabia but we let their literal sponsorship of 9/11 slide.
Shit happens. Saddam, his supporters and the international community have plenty of blame on themselves. The United States is not the only "person" with self agency. People need to step up and take responsibility.

Quote:
The people aren't the problem in Iran, and the government's law is ruled by two things: the Koran and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The intelligent people leave and the only people left are followers and those about to leave. Followers don't have much choice, given that poverty levels are high and per-capita income hasn't even hit 1988 levels again. More than 30% of the government spending is on religious foundations.
See above statements about "Death to America"
They hate us cause they ain't us.

Quote:
I'm anti-government. I find that most American outrage is self-righteous nationalism writ large rather than actual outrage,
Nonsense.

Quote:
because Iran killing gays pales in comparison to us destabilizing an entire region over the course of four decades and plunging that region into economic, religious and social chaos all due to some stinking asshole's hard-on for the Russkies.

You are missing the point and are using hyperbole instead of arguments.

Highlighting Iran's track record of humanitarian horrors is to bring light to the fact that it's not "oh they good people, America just mean".

You are crying about a long standing hate because the US supported and propped up a secular, western friendly, capitalist and liberal minded government...

Which was replaced by murderous religious zealots who also happen to be communists.

Where is the self agency on the leaders and people of the region? Why is Iran fucking with Syria, Israel, SA, Iraq and the US?

If they stopped fucking with everyone, the sanctions would end and they could prosper.

If Saddam had stopped waving his dick around after Desert Strom, stopped freaking out about Iran, he would not have gotten whacked post 9/11.

I don't see the US crying about hating the British because we where once subjects to the crown and they fucked with us in 1812 to bolster their war efforts against the French and suckered us into two world wars...

If you become economically successful, you stop caring about this petty shit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2020, 10:17 AM   #818
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Another one bites the dust
https://www.npr.org/2020/01/13/79587...sidential-race
Old 01-13-2020, 10:22 AM   #819
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
LOL! I called that one last week with my wife
Old 01-13-2020, 11:52 AM   #820
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

CB is the number one VP candidate. The hate machine is going in on comments B. Sanders made in 2018 about women being President. It's about to be a mud-slinging contest in a few weeks.
Old 01-13-2020, 02:01 PM   #821
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Bye bye!

Trumps knockn them down 1 by 1
Old 01-13-2020, 06:10 PM   #822
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Was amazing, to see our nations commander at the ncaa campionship game and all the fans chatting USA! amazing
Old 01-13-2020, 09:39 PM   #823
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Was amazing, to see our nations commander at the ncaa campionship game and all the fans chatting USA! amazing
Chants: USA! USA! USA!

Old 01-14-2020, 09:05 AM   #824
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yet Bloomberg has a commercial running saying how American is sooooo sick of Trump.

Guess not fool.
Old 01-14-2020, 01:07 PM   #825
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Corbic, I'm going to respond to you based on your paragraph number.

1: Hilarious and never. If you've read any of my posts, you'd see that.

2. Much of the "death to America" sentiment is based on our imperialism and refusal to understand that capitalism and Western culture are incompatible with certain people as they exist currently. We spread both imperialism and Western culture at the barrel of a gun. We force change by pointing our considerable arsenal at people.

3. Alright. Do you take responsibility for the civilians killed in Iraq? Do you take responsibility for the destruction of Iraqi infrastructure? Do you take responsibility for our invasion having been planned poorly? How many suicide bombings occurred in Iraq before our occupation? How many after?

4. Your platitudes are cute. They don't hate us because they ain't us. They hate us because their theocratic government tells them to. They hate us because they don't have the education or financial standing to know not to. They hate us because every Iranian person 67 or younger has not known an Iran that wasn't fucked with by the United States. Don't you think that's colored their view a little?

5. How often did you see American flags before 9/11 versus after? How many times were you told "if you aren't with us, you're against us" prior to 9/11? What the everloving fuck do you think "Make America Great Again" is other than nationalism?

6. Using hyperbole how exactly? I'm not crying, I'm pointing out that America supported a weak leader WE put in place. We didn't have the country's best interests in mind, we had ours.

Why do you think we have the right to put our fingers in all the ME pies but Iran doesn't? Because we're a shining beacon on a hill?

Exitspeed, the majority of America is sick of Trump.

You're likely surrounded by people who like Trump.

I'm not. I'm surrounded by people who like Trump, hate Trump, and who don't give a shit about politics. My dad's an always-Trumper, my mom's damn near a socialist, my brother took a hard left turn during the 2016 election cycle, I'm now a registered Dem with libertarian leanings, my in-laws are never-Trumpers, my GM would prostrate himself upon the altar of Trump if there was such a thing, my best tech has a life-size bust of Trump's sack to practice gargling.

Even moderates are sick of Trump's inability to string together coherent and intelligent sentences- I've done some public speaking and some TV work and yeah, your nerves have to be tamed but holy hell, I've never said anything as idiotic as “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

He makes us look stupid. Well, he makes us look more stupid than our foreign policy, healthcare system, penal system and deadlocked legislature do. Even if I agreed with his politics, he speaks like an imbecile. My ESL body guys string together more coherent sentences.
Old 01-14-2020, 01:38 PM   #826
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Um we were talking about a specific event (that I was not at lol).

But regarding me specifically, I actually have far more friends and family who are Lefties than I do Trump supporters. Literally 99% of the people I work with are lefties, most of them are Bernie fans. Hell my producer is a big time Lefty. I allow her, and anyone else, to speak her mind freely even on set (when it’s my money paying for everything). And they do quite frequently. I just keep my mouth shut and usually change the subject.
Old 01-14-2020, 02:15 PM   #827
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Corbic, I'm going to respond to you based on your paragraph number.

2. Much of the "death to America" sentiment is based on our imperialism and refusal to understand that capitalism and Western culture are incompatible with certain people as they exist currently. We spread both imperialism and Western culture at the barrel of a gun. We force change by pointing our considerable arsenal at people.

5. How often did you see American flags before 9/11 versus after? How many times were you told "if you aren't with us, you're against us" prior to 9/11? What the everloving fuck do you think "Make America Great Again" is other than nationalism?
First, I don't think you understand what "Imperialism" means. You are using it just like the people that call Trump a "Nazi" and a "Racist" . Big mean scary words.

The US uses economy diplomacy - You behave and get on Team America, you get access to our markets, technology, trade, banking system and funding.

You side against us, you get cut off. You act an asshole by interfering with our team, money or are so bad you rouse our voters, you get a stick.

This policy works wonders for people who comply. Look at Japan and South Korea. They jumped on Team USA in the 50's and have seen stratospheric growth, prosperity and security all they while maintaining their unique cultures, religions and identity. They modified what was Non-compliant to American/Western/Capitalist values and have flourished.

By comparison, North Korea, Iraq and Iran are perfect examples of what NOT to do. RNK could be sharing in the Korean dream or even Chinese one had they not been idiots. Iraq and Iran have oil resources that could have lent them the prosperity of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the UAE.

Again, those choose not too.

As for American Flags, I grew up in Europe. The 80's was a America FUCK yeah time. Just look at the opening of Days of Thunder.

Quote:
Exitspeed, the majority of America is sick of Trump.

You're likely surrounded by people who like Trump.

He makes us look stupid. Well, he makes us look more stupid than our foreign policy, healthcare system, penal system and deadlocked legislature do. Even if I agreed with his politics, he speaks like an imbecile. My ESL body guys string together more coherent sentences.
By your own omission, you are surrounded by the "Reeeee" Team.

Most of the world doesn't read Twitter or care. It's our own Media's endless crusade against him that makes him look horrible.

Notice how most people don't even know Obama is a chain smoker? Media carefully crafted that to make sure video and photo never emerge of him smoking.

Same Media convinced the country Saddam had WMDs.

Old 01-15-2020, 05:22 AM   #828
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/13/iran...y-adviser.html

So when you look at this, not as a partisan hack but just the situation, you come to the conclusion it was the right thing to do.

“This was a powerful step, we'll see where it goes," Jones added, referring to the killing of Soleimani. "It's a complicated region, but I think history will say that this was the right thing to do."

Good article.
Old 01-16-2020, 09:41 AM   #829
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

USMCA and China Phase 1 is more than any president has accomplished with trade in the last 40 years +. No one wanted to deal with the consequences (up and down markets, etc). Trump gave zero fucks how it looked and got the deals done.

Again, there is still more to do, but there is NO denying both of these are wins.
Old 01-16-2020, 10:14 AM   #830
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
So what is the mechanism trump is using to force China to buy a 10 fold increase in goods from the US?? 2012 was the peak in terms of how much China imported from the US. And this without the use of Taarifs…..which the American people are paying for and which are very much still in place.

In addition, this whole taarif and trade war revolved around IP rights. This latest deal doesn't do a single thing to address it the very reason this current admin began the trade war to begin with.

In terms of the up and down market, that is a self inflicted wound from this current admin.

But I digress, Just as you didn't read the AG report, you didn't read up on the new China trade deal...….or better yet, matched it up to any trade deal the US had with China in the past to make such a bold statement that...."USMCA and China Phase 1 is more than any president has accomplished with trade in the last 40 years "

But again, I digress. No one will change their stance.

P.S The house Intelligence committee just released a shit ton of text messages from Hyde to Parnas laying out the fact that the whole Ukraine debacle revolved around getting dirt on Biden AND potentially placing a hit out on Yvanovich (sp)

P.S.S Federal Watch dog report which was released earlier today stated trump did indeed break the law when he withheld aid to Ukraine. Also, OMB has direct emails stating the trump admin withheld aid and only when the whistle blower came forward, did OMB decided to release the aid

P.S.S.S trump just released aid to PR this past week some 2+ years after the disaster.

I can cite every single one of those sources if non one feels the need to do a quick google search.
Old 01-16-2020, 10:58 AM   #831
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Look, I get it, you’re smarter than everyone because you spend every waking moment of your selfish life reading shit on the internet. You love making that clear because of your obvious self esteem issues. But again, I digress.

So let me ask you, are we worse off or better off than we were before? The USMCA and China Phase 1?
Old 01-16-2020, 11:10 AM   #832
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

..........So now reading is frowned upon?!?

Wait, what?!?!

Dude, nothing to do with being smarter, more selfish or any of that. It has ALL to do with vetting the information as received from politicians to make sure they are not all lying to me. How is THAT wrong?? And why are you not doing the same??

Shame on you exitspeed.

Again I digress.

Oh the irony; I am trying to direct the masses to the proper information to make sure they relay to folks who will inevitably be affected (farmers, manufacturing, folks with businesses who have their IPs stolen by China on a min by min basis........don't you own a business exitspeed? So yes, I am trying to HELP YOU!).
How in the world is that selfish??

Please do continue to yell at the clouds.

It is amazing how you keep attacking me as an individual. But yet, I refuse to return the favor. Why?? Because I am not some snow flake who gets all butt hurt when they truly realize they are willfully ignorant and embrace it with open arms and refuse to accept facts........or just read a few lines.

Sad state we are in when reading frowned upon...
Old 01-16-2020, 11:22 AM   #833
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

If I am better off? I am not in manufacturing and or own a business to have to experience IP rights infringement.

HOWEVER: lets relate it to car parts; yes I am affected indirectly especially through Amazon and the dead E85 sensor I bought. Amazon has shifted to carrying a SIGNIFICANT number of counterfeit parts passed off as authentic. Sensor bought and failed in less than 2 hour drive time.

When you click a few tabs through Amazon and realized AFTER the fact it is being shipped from China, then yes I am affected. I am not only out the downtime, it costed me a dyno session as I couldn't source a new sensor in time

So very much a cascading effect all from IP rights. And the several hundred I lost on this is peanuts compared to MAJOR companies like HKS, which had to shutter their US operations for this very issue,; IP rights.

Which as it turns out, this trade deal did not address

SO yes, I am affected. And so are a significant number of people on a daily basis.

And this is a single example. Selfish?? No. Informed?? YES!
Old 01-16-2020, 12:09 PM   #834
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Your passive aggressive attacks are plain as day ie assuming I don’t read. You probably don’t even notice you’re doing it because that’s your personality.

My life is entirely different than yours. I have 3 kids with one on the way. I own my own business and have said business to keep up on and craft to hone. I don’t have the luxury or privilege of reading endless articles criticizing the presidents every move.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:24 PM   #835
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

But that's the thing; I am pointing out the simple fact that you are are making such ludicrous statements as "the best deal since" yada yada.....without reading a single word of the actual deal.

I get it, you don't have time. Fine. I have kids as well. I care enough about our nation to weave reading actual releases into my daily routine (if I take a shit, I go read reports). Instead of sitting here on Zilvia, I go read the release. If you truly cared about this country, you would spend the time you would posting in the Automotive thread and go read the actual releases. Or even better, spend the 3 mins you do commenting on the thread and break it up into sections;
2 mins for reading releases and 1 min for commenting here. There is simply no excuse to NOT read up on current events, ESPECIALLY when you find time to post here. You are essentially prioritizing Zilvia over actual digesting facts.

But with that, you cannot just simply make those broad unfounded statements you do on topics WITHOUT actually reading the release. That is my point; you continue to defend this admin with aplomb, all the while without reading a single word of the actual releases, reports or the trade deal. Are you not seeing the irony in all that?? Isn't that the full definition of willfully ignorant?? How is pointing out the fact you decided on your own to NOT read the very thing you confidently comment on as being passive aggressive?? How does that make any sense??

And I would like to point out, it is not criticizing the president when THAT IS THE DEAL THE PRESIDENT SIGNED OFF ON!! I am commenting on the deals he made.

Shoot, you took the time here to respond to my post and still didn't bother to read the trade deal summary...…..

SIGH....
Old 01-16-2020, 03:13 PM   #836
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I read this article. Again, it’s not perfect but overall this is a win. It’s not everything and that’s why it’s called Phase 1. Still further than Obama or Bush or Clinton got.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/15/b...deal-text.html

Edit: literally as I’m typing this my local news report says dairy farmers are calling this a huge win for them. Huh.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:08 PM   #837
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/01/16/...eement-senate/

So again, I haven’t read every word of the UCMCA but sounds like this is a win.

“This trade agreement will serve as a model for future trade agreements, and help grow the U.S. economy as a whole, especially the auto sector and its manufacturing supply chain," said Matt Blunt, president of the American Automotive Policy Council.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:54 AM   #838
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://youtu.be/_5tjwasQ7fo

This man is AMAZING! Trump2020!!

How could u not vote for him
Old 02-12-2020, 11:51 AM   #839
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Yang is out

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/polit...ign/index.html
Old 02-12-2020, 12:59 PM   #840
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

I liked Yang, he is my number two pick for VP. Can any of my fiscal conservatives explain this to me? Please remember the shit storm the previous POTUS took for bankrupting our children's future with debt and hand outs.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-pla...l-debt-4114401
Closed Thread