Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #8491
ANDY black s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ANDY black s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
possibly posted before when it was in japan, now in the UK
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-S13...cAAOSwYIhWlO5U
ANDY black s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2016, 09:21 AM   #8492
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
These are the Tandem of Die cars before paint. We already went over the whole 'work-in-progress' thing versus 'I-drive-it-like-this-because-I'm-a-lazy-piece-of-shit'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
We give him shit about spacers because he constantly tries attacking others and acts like he's better than everyone else because he bought $700 spacers and ripped some people off when he sold them overpriced parts from yaj. If he weren't a mega jackass, I'm sure no one would even remember the spacer issue.

Don't bother, Reece. That guy is a cunt as well and his boner for talking shit in my threads makes me think he's the Canadian in disguise.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:32 AM   #8493
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgs_7 View Post
lol was this BIR stuff?
Yes. I really hope 2016 brings better events at BIR and more organization. I talked to a dude yesterday who helps run Proving Grounds and he seems to understand everyone's concern about the event and is going to make lots of changes so we'll see how it pans out.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 10:27 AM   #8494
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post

I guess I was wasn't swinging on your e-nuts 8-9 years ago when you posted this, which is what I assume you mean by 'in the game'?

Neither my authentic nuts nor my electronic nuts were involved in the posting of the cars from the tandem of die guys. The reason I said "in the game" is because if you had a 240 and drifted or any combination of those two things a decade ago, you would've heard of and known who these cars belonged to and probably would've known way more about them and the owners than you cared to. They're BARELY street driven. But, in the effort of you being late to the party, why don't you go ahead and google Tandem of Die and catch up.

Also, if I say that OT means on topic, you THEN saying that OT means on topic makes you look like Stewart. You're better than that. You're better than Stewart

Your turn.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:59 AM   #8495
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^ fuck off. after 284 pages, pretty much everyone here knows how this shit works except you.
Everyone knows who tandem of die is. You're not some drift hipster who is ahead of the game.
Do those cars suck now? Not really.
Do they suck in that picture? Pretty much
Defending old pics or good drivers here is like using a dead horse to beat a dead horse.
Been there done that. Multiple times.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 11:14 AM   #8496
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Quote:
Yes. I really hope 2016 brings better events at BIR and more organization. I talked to a dude yesterday who helps run Proving Grounds and he seems to understand everyone's concern about the event and is going to make lots of changes so we'll see how it pans out.
I find the chaos amusing. Except when people fall off trucks, and die.
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 11:33 AM   #8497
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Don't forget this guys

Was had by a shop because he couldn't put coils on himself. Shop cost = Couple $100; Sockets and a jack $50
You be the judge
Old 01-14-2016, 11:34 AM   #8498
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

These suck so much; (finally learned how to embed!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_iZfV3rros

DAMN, i watch a couple more of these idiots videos. They are local to me..
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 11:41 AM   #8499
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Double Post
Old 01-14-2016, 11:43 AM   #8500
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
Also, if I say that OT means on topic, you THEN saying that OT means on topic makes you look like Stewart. You're better than that. You're better than Stewart

Am i the only one that is confused by this? Is this some sort of autistic inception burn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
^ fuck off. after 284 pages, pretty much everyone here knows how this shit works except you.
Everyone knows who tandem of die is. You're not some drift hipster who is ahead of the game.
Defending old pics or good drivers here is like using a dead horse to beat a dead horse.

On Topic:
Old 01-14-2016, 11:52 AM   #8501
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Knowing something from a decade ago that was BEYOND common knowledge, wouldn't qualify ANYONE as a hipster. Soooooo...no...i guess...is the answer? I don't really know what you were going for.
I'm not defending pics. The cars aren't driven. If we're just gonna pull pics of unfinished cars, this stops being fun.

Also, to the two of utes

I'm proud of y'all. I knew you could do eeet

ot:
Old 01-14-2016, 11:59 AM   #8502
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Knowing something from a decade ago that was BEYOND common knowledge, wouldn't qualify ANYONE as a hipster. Soooooo...no...i guess...is the answer? I don't really know what you were going for.
I'm not defending pics. The cars aren't driven. If we're just gonna pull pics of unfinished cars, this stops being fun.

K, small sentences here for you.

Unfinished car posed for "professional" photos: Wrong.
Stickers on front windshield: Wrong.
Referencing a racing pair from a fringe race scene from 10 years ago: Hipster.
Typing skills: Autistic.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:00 PM   #8503
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

You got it man. That last two-tone pic made me spit out my mt dew. That shit got me.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:01 PM   #8504
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Don't forget this guys

Was had by a shop because he couldn't put coils on himself. Shop cost = Couple $100; Sockets and a jack $50
You be the judge

Dudes rich though. He dropped $800 on custom spacers.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 12:09 PM   #8505
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Dudes rich though. He dropped $800 on custom spacers.
Not gonna lie, I really kinda wanna meet this kid. Not harm him, just understand him...

Sometimes, I remember this from the first thread and...

... I cry... I cry for the future:

Old 01-14-2016, 12:13 PM   #8506
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Soooooo...no...i guess...is the answer? I don't really know what you were going for.
no one was asking questions and it's pretty clear you don't get anything really so you don't have to tell us again.

it's pretty simple.
post shit cars or gtfo.

you ramble off in every thread about shit no one cares about.
dig the panties out of your ass, grab a tissue and dry those tears, post some shit or crawl your ass back to off topic chat and write more essays about shit no one is going to read anyways.

Old 01-14-2016, 12:19 PM   #8507
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
2016 Will be a whole new Proving Grounds,

And that kid with the 350z and the ugliest sheetmetal overfenders ever 280z is one of the biggest whiney douches that attends PG.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:30 PM   #8508
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
no one was asking questions and it's pretty clear you don't get anything really so you don't have to tell us again.

it's pretty simple.
post shit cars or gtfo.

you ramble off in every thread about shit no one cares about.
dig the panties out of your ass, grab a tissue and dry those tears, post some shit or crawl your ass back to off topic chat and write more essays about shit no one is going to read anyways.

*hurt feelings*
Old 01-14-2016, 12:35 PM   #8509
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

^ haha you know this is all started cause you were butt hurt about tandem of die?
Not even surprised you don't get that either.
But we get it bro, you know how to post gifs.
Now please leave forever.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:42 PM   #8510
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

You're becoming far too preoccupied with me. I know my impressive typed words have clearly mesmerized you, but you're starting to get a bit Stan-ish. We can't be together bro.

I can also post pics

tada
Old 01-14-2016, 12:44 PM   #8511
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
OMG the fact that i just noticed this was a paisa drift idiot makes this pic/vid a million times better i remember watching this vid awhile like what a jackass

ot:

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 12:46 PM   #8512
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

I can also post pics

only took your three different threads and a few people calling you a retard but you're finally catching on.
Hurray.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:54 PM   #8513
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
OMG the fact that i just noticed this was a paisa drift idiot makes this pic/vid a million times better i remember watching this vid awhile like what a jackass

ot:

[IMG]http://biser3a.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/240SX-drift-fail.jpg[IMG]
I'm just curious as to how the spring got to where it is in this picture
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:01 PM   #8514
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm a slow learner
Old 01-14-2016, 01:02 PM   #8515
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
I'm just curious as to how the spring got to where it is in this picture
I believe its a screen shot and he nailed that curb pretty hard looks like something outta a looney tunes ep
Old 01-14-2016, 01:08 PM   #8516
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
yeah he obviously destroyed the front suspension on the curb but how in the hell did what I imagine is the front spring wind up on the other side of the fender and tire. Like think about physics, the spring should be trapped in the fender well if the strut snapped, and even IF it escaped the opening is infront of the tire. Spring is moving in the opposite direction. MAGIC. Stupidity MAGIC
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:12 PM   #8517
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 01-14-2016, 01:13 PM   #8518
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Ron White once said "You can't fix stupid." and this thread proves him right....lol
Old 01-14-2016, 01:20 PM   #8519
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

^ that forza aero
Old 01-14-2016, 02:16 PM   #8520
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/]

I'm a slow learner
[]

You're also a douche bag. Seriously, go die of meningitis. You're becoming a bigger piece of shit than mhubspacereny.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote