Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #61
Jayycob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Jayycob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theog View Post
are those the prices shipped?
Re-read the front page. It says "shipped" after the posted prices.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 12:37 AM   #62
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theog View Post
are those the prices shipped?
Yes there are.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #63
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuboost30 View Post
ill be getting the 5901 off you very shortly! i found it on ebay brand new with lifetime warrenty for alil cheaper shipped would u be able to match the price?
Sorry, I do not match pricing with any websites or Ebay. Most likely if it's online and super cheap, then the seller is not an authorized dealer. I am an authorized dealer and I provide an unbeatable service, tech support via email and/or phone, I include the vehicle specific wiring diagrams and I include the door lock relay/wiring if it's for an S13 w/power door locks.

It never hurts to ask though!

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-03-2010, 01:55 AM   #64
佩恩_
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
佩恩_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
still have 5501? looking forward to buy one this week, you only accept paypal?
Old 06-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #65
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
5901 and all the sensors + the back up battery shipped to 91754

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
Old 06-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #66
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 佩恩_ View Post
still have 5501? looking forward to buy one this week, you only accept paypal?
Yes, all items are in stock! The 5501 is a great unit. That's what I run on my Acura TL A-Spec.

I do Paypal or money order/cashiers check.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #67
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
5901 and all the sensors + the back up battery shipped to 91754
You would be looking at $389 shipped for everything.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #68
deuce40sxftw
BANNED

deuce40sxftw is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm,,, can i get some help with a decent alarm, tilt sensor (cause we all know chicago guys are towing cars now), probably a back up battery and how hard would it be to install in an s13 if its my first time taking out the dash and all that? would i be better off having a pro do it and just paying up?

are the audio glass ones sensitive? my exhaust is loud as shit and i know it sets off alarms all the time, but would it be set off my some ricer driving past my car parked?
Old 07-07-2010, 05:37 PM   #69
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce40sxftw View Post
hmmm,,, can i get some help with a decent alarm, tilt sensor (cause we all know chicago guys are towing cars now), probably a back up battery and how hard would it be to install in an s13 if its my first time taking out the dash and all that? would i be better off having a pro do it and just paying up?

are the audio glass ones sensitive? my exhaust is loud as shit and i know it sets off alarms all the time, but would it be set off my some ricer driving past my car parked?
Personally I would do one of the new systems.... the 3203 or 3303. They are both 2-way confirming, but the 3303 will notify you of triggers instantly if someone messes with your car. You could also do the SmartStart module if you wanted unlimited range and unlimited notification range. You will definitely want the digital tilt sensor. The battery backup is also nice for those just-in-case moments. The glass sensor detects glass shattering. The built-in shock sensor detects vibration. So if the shock sensor is set to a very sensitive level, then it will trigger by exhaust or a train etc. The optional glass break sensor will not trigger from exhaust systems or anything else really. Both the built-in shock sensor and glass break sensor have sensitivity adjustments.

I always recommend doing it yourself. You can learn along the way. Just take your time and give me a shout if you have any questions.

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-16-2010, 12:12 AM   #70
deuce40sxftw
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Personally I would do one of the new systems.... the 3203 or 3303. They are both 2-way confirming, but the 3303 will notify you of triggers instantly if someone messes with your car. You could also do the SmartStart module if you wanted unlimited range and unlimited notification range. You will definitely want the digital tilt sensor. The battery backup is also nice for those just-in-case moments. The glass sensor detects glass shattering. The built-in shock sensor detects vibration. So if the shock sensor is set to a very sensitive level, then it will trigger by exhaust or a train etc. The optional glass break sensor will not trigger from exhaust systems or anything else really. Both the built-in shock sensor and glass break sensor have sensitivity adjustments.

I always recommend doing it yourself. You can learn along the way. Just take your time and give me a shout if you have any questions.

Toby
so how much do you think it would cost for all that fancy stuff? and is it hard taking the dash off? i'm worried of it cracking cause i have some plastic stuff in the passenger kick panel area that is stale plastic and cracks REALLY easily
Old 07-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #71
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
so how much do you think it would cost for all that fancy stuff? and is it hard taking the dash off? i'm worried of it cracking cause i have some plastic stuff in the passenger kick panel area that is stale plastic and cracks REALLY easily
Well, the Viper 3303, digital tilt sensor, battery backup and glass break sensor would be $300 shipped. The SmartStart is another $239. But if you order the SmartStart also, I can do the whole shebang for $500 shipped.

Also, you do not need to take the dashboard out..... basically just the drivers under dash piece which is just a few screws.

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-19-2010, 02:38 AM   #72
spindrift187
Leaky Injector

spindrift187 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey broadfield i'm interested in purchasing a pair of the viper responder one remote starts but have a couple questions;
-does it have the feature that won't let the starter to grind when you turn the key on?
-does it have the oil/temperature sensor so the car can't overheat?
-does it piggy back of the stock actuators or do i need anything special to hook them up (lexus/volvo)
thanks in advance!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:07 AM   #73
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

First of all, what vehicles are these for? Make/model/year?

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #74
spindrift187
Leaky Injector

Quote:
First of all, what vehicles are these for? Make/model/year?

Toby
yeah i guess i should have went into more detail...

its for a 2004 lexus is300 and a 2001 volvo s40
Old 07-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #75
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yeah i need one as well

someone broke in to my truck a few days ago
Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #76
deuce40sxftw
BANNED

Quote:
Well, the Viper 3303, digital tilt sensor, battery backup and glass break sensor would be $300 shipped. The SmartStart is another $239. But if you order the SmartStart also, I can do the whole shebang for $500 shipped.

Also, you do not need to take the dashboard out..... basically just the drivers under dash piece which is just a few screws.

Toby
damn! lemme get some monies and ill get back to you. the smart start, thats like a remote start right? i dont think i would need that

edit: read it, yeah i never have my phone with me so ill skip out on the smart start lol. but you had said smartstart gives me unlimited range??? so i could be in like chicago and leave my car at home (north suburbs) and if someone starts messing with it i'll still get notified??
Old 07-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #77
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrift187 View Post

Cool, I will check on both of those vehicles and post back this evening.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-19-2010, 12:58 PM   #78
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
damn! lemme get some monies and ill get back to you. the smart start, thats like a remote start right? i dont think i would need that

edit: read it, yeah i never have my phone with me so ill skip out on the smart start lol. but you had said smartstart gives me unlimited range??? so i could be in like chicago and leave my car at home (north suburbs) and if someone starts messing with it i'll still get notified??
Correct, you could have your car in Cali and as long as you have cell coverage in New York, it would notify you in New York. Or you could arm it up from New York. Basically the SmartStart makes your phone into a limitless range remote.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #79
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

Ok, on the Volvo, no extra parts are needed for the door locks. You would need a TBXKEY for the coded key though. You will have to take one of your keys(valet key is fine) and put it inside this module.

The Lexus has a goofy locking system where you have to run two wires into the door and wire a relay along with some diodes. If you buy stuff from me, I always send all documents and any little extra parts at no charge. So the stuff for the door locks would be included. You would want to remind me when you make payment.

Keep in mind that the Viper Responder One will only unlock the doors, not lock...... it does not have keyless entry built into it.

As far as oil sensor no. I have never even seen a system of any brand that has that. Although I'm pretty sure there is a brand out there that does.

For anti-grind, all Vipers have a programmable output that you would wire a relay just like a starter-kill circuit. So during remote start, the starter wire is interrupted and therefore cannot grind if you turn the key too far. Any Viper remote start that also has an alarm will obviously have this "built-in" since it has an actual starter-kill relay built into it for the alarm portion.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 AM   #80
spindrift187
Leaky Injector

last question toby i swear lol...you mentioned that the viper one only unlocks doors...not locks. both cars already have keyless entry/locking. will this installation take that away or interfere with their oem keyless entry/alarms?
Old 07-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #81
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
last question toby i swear lol...you mentioned that the viper one only unlocks doors...not locks. both cars already have keyless entry/locking. will this installation take that away or interfere with their oem keyless entry/alarms?

lol.... ask away man, it keeps bumping my thread!

The installation of any system will not interfere with the OEM keyless. However, your OEM keyless may not work while the vehicle is running. Which means it also won't work while the vehicle is remote started. This is why they add the unlock feature on the systems that are only remote start. Otherwise you would have to use the key in the door to unlock it while remote started or shut the remote start down then unlock it with the OEM remote. You can simply test this by starting your vehicle and seeing if the OEM remote will still unlock the door. If not, then you would want to hook up the unlock feature on the Viper Responder One, or simply buy the 5301 which has keyless built-in.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-24-2010, 05:45 AM   #82
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have a 1989 240sx with power windows and locks and I want to get the viper 5902. does that include everything I need to make the door locks work for keyless entry.. and do you have any in stock? thanks
Old 07-24-2010, 07:40 AM   #83
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes and yes! I include an extra relay and wiring just in case you have type-F(one wire) door locks. If you have plain negative trigger door locks then the Viper can control those without any extra parts. I also include vehicle specific wiring info with every purchase. I have them in stock and ready to go.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #84
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

whats your paypal info? I want the 5902 thanks
Old 07-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #85
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowerthanyou View Post
whats your paypal info? I want the 5902 thanks
You can Paypal me at: [email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #86
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

fuck I sent you the money but had the shipping address wrong pm'd you hope you get it before you ship it out
Old 07-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #87
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowerthanyou View Post
fuck I sent you the money but had the shipping address wrong pm'd you hope you get it before you ship it out
I'm on it like stink on a monkey

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #88
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

thanks alot man!
Old 08-28-2010, 05:55 AM   #89
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
daftphunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Hi, do you still happen to have the 3303 in stock? I need it for a 95 240SX, base model. Let me know via PM or this thread I suppose.

I also have an alarm already set in place (came with my car) that I then want to remove and replace with this one. How difficult of a task is this going to be?
Old 08-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #90
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by daftphunk View Post
Hi, do you still happen to have the 3303 in stock? I need it for a 95 240SX, base model. Let me know via PM or this thread I suppose.

I also have an alarm already set in place (came with my car) that I then want to remove and replace with this one. How difficult of a task is this going to be?
Yes, I have all units in stock!

Alarm systems are fairly easy installs. It may make it a little easier since you already have the wires tapped for the one you currently have in there.

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread