Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #61
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hahahaaha...the cops were hella chill..but probably because it's vegas? i dunno, but the crazy part was that they weren't surprised or anything ... the guy just went "ok, im gonna have to give you a ticket for exhaust.." and i was like "yah, i know."

on the ticket it says "muffler modified to make noise". that's all. no emissions, nothin. they also got me for a red light that i didn't really run. but whatever.

but yea LBMotoring, i got a ticket..lol but in vegas, they have these attorneys, or "ticketbusters" that go to court for you for FREE, and they get any speeding/red light ticket reduced to a parking ticket, and like in my case, they have "modified exhaust" tickets just simply "dismissed".

cali should be like this!!!
Thats badass...
Old 04-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #62
Moncef
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Moncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
You guys have e-peen issues. It's the intarweb, no needs for fiteing!

IIRC is 'If I remember correctly,' haha. Like QFT, I used to think it meant 'quit fucking talking' till i looked it up!
I thought it stood for "Quantum Field Theory?"

Moncef
Old 04-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #63
phobos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phobos
I want oil cooler zip tied to the outside of my front bumper! LOL
Old 04-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #64
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
does the angle of your exhaust, not resist flow? looks awesome BTW..
Old 04-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #65
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
awww mr boris sanchez.... let me get them. Courtesy of Thesquidd

Old 04-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #66
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
now THATS the SHIIEETTTTTT
Old 04-02-2008, 04:33 PM   #67
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
curb feelers make the whole car...

and the oilcooler.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #68
phobos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phobos
oilcooler ftw!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #69
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
paint your car already drew!! you've had the car long enough now... Might as well get serious haha.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #70
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
pffft we'll be way cooler than japanese boso.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #71
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaknee View Post
I know its not boso or bippu, but it's different
those are 2 totally opposite things!
GOLLY
I have a v8 rx7, dont think i havent thought about doing US boso and putting a smoke stack going up the B pillar

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 04-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #72
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Yeah I forgot your sn chuck.

I'm not sorry.

The world revolves around me.

Anyways. I hated those oki bosozoku guys on the bikes waving their stick around and in their loud and I mean loud ass exhausts. Just annoying.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #73
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Quote:

nice. finally a post in this thread with actual boso style. sick ride!
Old 04-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #74
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
yeh lees cressy is serious business
Old 04-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #75
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
I been looking for one for god knows..ages! only person i know who has one for sale if it is still for sale is Gushi's.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #76
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
yeah hard to find in 5spdi see alot of em' up north

of course most are stripped/junked here in socal
Old 04-02-2008, 05:46 PM   #77
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
yeah hard to find in 5spdi see alot of em' up north

of course most are stripped/junked here in socal
I thought all Cressidas were auto?
Old 04-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #78
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome... like 3 people in this thread actually know what bosozoku is... the rest think bosozoku means cars with tall tailpipes.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:01 PM   #79
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:

How ridiculous...

I'd drive it
Old 04-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #80
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftyour40 View Post
All these cars need oil coolers zip tied to the out side of the front bumper, you are skipping on the best parts.
Are you hinting at something? When I flare the 'Goon, I've been thinking of doing crazy offsets and an oil cooler out front... Time will tell!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
Old 04-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #81
f1nch

f1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nice
if anybody from Japan chimes in maybe then can confirm my thoughts that they make fun of this sh*t like we make fun of rice mobiles..
Old 04-02-2008, 06:13 PM   #82
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
older models like the pictured one came 5spd too
Old 04-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #83
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
they're sort of rare, but you can find mx73's in 5 speeds pretty easily

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 04-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #84
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1nch View Post
if anybody from Japan chimes in maybe then can confirm my thoughts that they make fun of this sh*t like we make fun of rice mobiles..

no shiz.

but like i have said before. we dont care.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #85
RicerX
Leaky Injector

RicerX is making a name for him/her selfRicerX is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
they're sort of rare, but you can find mx73's in 5 speeds pretty easily

you've got it the other way around buddy.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #86
Pank
Post Whore!

no, they're rare, but its not impossible to find. they're rare as far as the amount of 5 speeds to autos, but its not like they only made 9 of them.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 04-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #87
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Either way i CANT find one. I have been looking for 4 months so far. Yes i have seen autos but im looking for a manual.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #88
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
get the auto..swap that shit cg.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #89
s13poop
Post Whore!

yeah i'd worry about the frame and condition of the shell/paint before i worry about the transmission

old people sell em' pretty cheap
Old 04-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #90
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
I like that exhaust, actually.

Here's one that I saw in a thread on here... I love it. (The car on the right, well I love both of course.)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...h/CIMG2018.jpg
That skyline is more of a race car than a boso car.

That s13 is Johnny5's. The skyline is his dad's.

Who family balls out of control!

Give me some of that pimp juice son!