Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #61
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
Ok, so i recently went to Japan and almost every bathroom i went to had a bidet. If you look closely at how those things work its a small mechanical tube that comes out and shoots water to clean your ass hole. So i was thinking THANK GOD i didnt use the bidet in a public restroom (only in my hotel cuz its SUPER clean) cuz if you look at that tube there is other peoples poop particles all over that lil mechanical tube and when the water shoots out to "clean" your ass hole it is in fact just shooting other peoples poop right back onto you.
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 03:33 PM   #62
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
@yahoo building, i was washing my hands getting ready to go back to the cube, dude walks in and uses the toilet. mother fucker starts making noises and let it rip, i busted out laughing and left.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #63
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silpena View Post
anyone clean the seat with anit bacterial soap from the dispensers with a bunch of paper around ur hand and on top of that seat covers before u poop? Idk i allways do this. I even clean my seat at my house every time i go to the bathroom...... i have a phobia of getting some gross disease or infection from public bathrooms.

You might be an early stages Niles.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #64
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
i hate it when there is piss all over the toilet seat, with the urinal right next to it too, fuckin weirdos.
i hate it when it just ranks of shit.
i hate it when someone LEAVES their shit in the toilet.
i hate pubes in the urinal as well.
i hate graffiti and ignorant shit written in the restroom.
i hate it when you poop, sometimes u get the water back in your ass, making me worry about some disease.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #65
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
please tell me it's rossmore super saver. (although it isnt seal beach i guess...)
yup Super Savers in Rossmoor. i worked there for a few years. miss the place they tore it down
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #66
Sarra

Sarra is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate it when... You're just trying to go pee, and the fucking hooker in the stall next to you OD's, and due to the state's stupid law, you have to legally perform CPR on them (certified to perform CPR here).

Luckily, Oregon doesn't have that law, but, it is one of MANY, MANY reasons I refuse to set foot in California.
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #67
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarra View Post
I hate it when... You're just trying to go pee, and the fucking hooker in the stall next to you OD's, and due to the state's stupid law, you have to legally perform CPR on them (certified to perform CPR here).

Luckily, Oregon doesn't have that law, but, it is one of MANY, MANY reasons I refuse to set foot in California.
That's law? Damnit, hopefully I have my CPR mask on me.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #68
janders211
Leaky Injector

janders211 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't even care...I'll sit down on piss, pubes whatever..when I gotta shit- it's coming out, and I can't smell my ass-so I don't care what I get on it.

I also spent some time in a greek prison and realized what a nasty crapper was (hole in the ground and dirty tp goes in a trash can next to the toilet).
janders211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #69
Sarra

Sarra is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
That's law? Damnit, hopefully I have my CPR mask on me.
Yeah, it's law in some states. If you see someone in need of CPR, you have to render assistance. In most states, it's optional to help, like if you see a car wreck or whatever.

What really pisses me off is that in California, if you have a CPR certification, you're legally required to help someone. However, if you do happen to injure someone while administering aid, they or their family can sue you. That's right, California just said 'fuck you' to the good samaritains law. Not ever going to Cali willingly ever.
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #70
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarra View Post
Yeah, it's law in some states. If you see someone in need of CPR, you have to render assistance. In most states, it's optional to help, like if you see a car wreck or whatever.

What really pisses me off is that in California, if you have a CPR certification, you're legally required to help someone. However, if you do happen to injure someone while administering aid, they or their family can sue you. That's right, California just said 'fuck you' to the good samaritains law. Not ever going to Cali willingly ever.
I have CPR certification, and I'm a respiratory therapist, so I'd help out anyone regardless. lol
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #71
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
Seriously youtube Penn and Teller's BullSh*t Episode on germaphobes in the US. It'll open your eyes.
highwaystar22 is offline   Reply With Quote