Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Call of Duty 4 151 79.47%
Halo 3 39 20.53%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #61
kulo

Trader Rating: (0)
kulo has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
cod4 for pc is best right?
32 player maps
new maps
dedicated servers?
keyboard+mouse
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 08:50 PM   #62
1cleanS13
Leaky Injector

1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future
COD4 no doubt about it.

I put Halo 3 in for about 30 mins and never played it again. That game is weak as fuck.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #63
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
CoD 4 by a longshot. i havent even thought about Halo since i put CoD into my 360. theres a reason it got multiple 10/10's.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 02-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #64
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
yah COD4>HALO 3 any day for me

and for people who said cod4 isnt team play well your wrong, maybe on pub servers you can one man team it but when you play against team players its different
Old 02-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #65
NooKa

Trader Rating: (2)
NooKa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NooKa
Call of Duty 4 definitely. Halo 3 is a great game, the gameplay is good, good weapons, but they really dropped the ball on the maps. They are really really bad. I played the hell out of Halo 3 when it first came out, and within 2 weeks I was sick of the maps. They're not designed well, and just a lack of selection. Halo 2 maps were far superior. I'll actually still play Halo 2 here and there. Haven't really played Halo 3 since early October. I did get on there for Rocket Race, as that's pretty fun, but other than that I haven't played it.

COD4 has great maps. And the Perk system is awesome because you can constantly mix it up. I also am a big fan of Mercenary Team Deathmatch where everyone has to come in by themselves. Halo 3 should have done this. Have a Team Slayer, and a Team Slayer Solo where you couldn't party up with people. Would eliminate boosting, de-ranking, lame strategies, etc.

COD4 FTW!11!
Old 02-18-2008, 06:44 PM   #66
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
COD4>HALO 3
dude, scrabble > Halo 3

but yeah, COD4 on PC is where it's at
Old 02-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #67
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
I had never bought the first 2 Halo games (played some of each) and I wasn't going to buy Halo 3 until I bought and beat the first 2 so I could follow the story.

Then I bought COD4, and now I don't feel the need or desire to buy any of the Halo games.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:10 AM   #68
toufu

toufu is on the path to ruintoufu is on the path to ruin
COD4 blows halo3 out of the fucking water by a longshot

friend just bought it and going back to halo3 is so fuking slow and boring
Old 02-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #69
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
COD 4 all day. no questions ask.

Then again, you get some damn halo people jumpin around in COD, im like wtf.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #70
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
oh man, Call of Duty, by far!

Hardcore Deathmatch is the shizzle.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #71
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
COD4 on the PC is awesome. I just need to buy a new PC so it will run a little better. Anyone have any recommendations?
Old 02-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #72
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Halo has nothing on COD4.. Altough now Ive stopped playing due to the amount of people who camp now.. Its back to Forza 2 for me, untill Rainbow6 2 comes out..
Old 02-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #73
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
cod4- Mooseknuckle.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:53 AM   #74
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
cod4
PS3-wagonofdoom
Old 02-20-2008, 09:41 AM   #75
Impact Drift
Leaky Injector

Impact Drift is a well-known jackass
I play COD the most. I also love gears of war but played too much of it before COD that the game kinda got old. gamertag on xbox is For The People
Old 02-20-2008, 09:56 AM   #76
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
COD4 - TommyGun (Rank 55 General) <----- how do I get higher then this? This seems to be the cap.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #77
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESone3 View Post
COD4 - TommyGun (Rank 55 General) <----- how do I get higher then this? This seems to be the cap.
goto the barracks and choose prestige mode, it makes you start back from rank 1, here's the definition from the game itself...

Prestige mode=

The highest attainable level is 55, which unlocks Prestige mode (which is only available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game). In Prestige mode, the player can trade in their rank and start over at level 1, in exchange for a special in-game insignia by their name. The player can trade in their rank and start over at level 1 up to ten times, with the prestige insignia changing each time, effectively giving the player 605 total ranks to achieve.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 02-21-2008, 02:32 AM   #78
discosteak
Leaky Injector

discosteak is an unknown quantity at this point
<<<<<<<<<<<<<i <3 Cod4
Old 02-21-2008, 03:46 AM   #79
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
what a land slide!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 06:32 AM   #80
silviaworks
Leaky Injector

silviaworks is on a distinguished road
xbox gamer tag tapdatheinee
used to be tapdatbooty, but i guess someone complained about me...twice! wtf...

5th prestige level.
would love to play with more locals = less lag???
Old 03-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #81
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
COD4 FTW Game refuses to ever get old!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #82
boost_it7
Leaky Injector

boost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-knownboost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-knownboost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to boost_it7
COD4 is so much better in every aspect.
Scopes can suck it btw. Ironsights ftw.
The Halo haters might like this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfgvsCScsA[/ame]

There are four other episodes of that as well.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #83
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
I am a avid halo lover, but have fell victim to cod4 now lol! I don't get to play as much as I want though.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #84
swpdwgn
Leaky Injector

swpdwgn is making a name for him/her selfswpdwgn is making a name for him/her selfswpdwgn is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to swpdwgn
cod4 is deff. the shit. no doubt. halo3 is like a better version of halo2 imo...

i like the tactical part of cod4 more than just the run and gun fashion of halo.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #85
jbuckley
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ive played both lately ..

cod4 NO DOUBT COME ON lol
Old 03-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #86
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
wtf this thread's still going on? obviously cod4 is better, look at the top 10 sales... cod 4 is still there but not halo.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #87
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
you right somebody end this thing already thanx people for the responses I wanna see my friend tell me halo is better now.....next game army of two!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #88
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
someone wanna play some cod4 sometime? my gt is the same as my s/n just let me know who you are....
Old 03-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #89
s13silvia_R
Zilvia Member

s13silvia_R is making a name for him/her selfs13silvia_R is making a name for him/her self
PS3 COD4
add me: reconjdm
Old 03-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #90
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
I heard that they're already working on Call of Duty 5! For those that have this on PC, my handle is LocAss24, it should be fun playing with you guys. II'm not that good though.