Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-05-2007, 09:32 AM   #61
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ben: how'd your vert clean up?
Old 12-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #62
Nolmack
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Nolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow man nice ass build.... congrats Clean as all hell.

Wondering how you put those side skirts on. We tried putting them on my friends car, and they wouldn't fit because of those metal flanges that sit underneath on the underside of the side skirts.
Nolmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:47 PM   #63
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Bump for a baller ass build and props for doing it right the first time unlike most 240 owners. Than again it did take 4 years, but I would rather build a beauty over 4 years than a pile of bargain parts in 6 mos.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #64
The Riot Hero
Banned from the Marketplace

The Riot Hero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Riot Hero Send a message via Yahoo to The Riot Hero
very clean build, nice car. ake sure you re torque that mr/ gasket copper gasket, you think theyre tight when you put it on and they crush down more and leak. just a heads up!
The Riot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #65
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
i need to learn how to save lol
cbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #66
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Man, if only I can build something that clean.

Props to the builders.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:38 PM   #67
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
very nice build up!! +1 for DIY in the garage too! Now thats what I called blood, sweat, and $$$$!
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #68
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
That is a very nicely built 240. Well done sir.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:01 PM   #69
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Wow.

Just wow.

Awesome build. Way to do it right.
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #70
RAMM
Leaky Injector

RAMM is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche Triple Espresso poster FTW

HAHA i have to same one...

Porsche AutoShow posters FTW gotta collectem all
RAMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:17 PM   #71
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
That would never work for me. I triple check im not wearing anything white when working on my car. lol
Old 12-11-2007, 10:29 PM   #72
Overdose
Leaky Injector

Overdose is on the path to ruinOverdose is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Overdose
nice. now try not to crash it!
Overdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:32 PM   #73
jakethesnake
Zilvia Member

jakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymore
very nice!!! hopefully my project comes out that good!!
jakethesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #74
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
really like the build.

+1 for the white engine bay. very ballsy
Old 12-12-2007, 03:04 PM   #75
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Steering wheel showed up today

also my new wheels came, I know everyone has them but for the price and weight you can't beat it.

17x9.5 +18
17x10 +18

and I just ordered these from Touge Factory to use as drift spares. Damn good deal on these, 3 piece, forged, SSR watanabe RS-8, 17x9 +25 for $200 shipped.

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #76
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good!

I hopefully am going to make it to the big nissan meat this spring that is being talked about on MNSC. Hope to see you there.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #77
Baron Fel
Leaky Injector

Baron Fel is making a name for him/her selfBaron Fel is making a name for him/her self
did you leave the auto brake pedal in there? lol everything looks super clean! Get the enkei's color matched

now accepting funds for the LS1 swap!
Baron Fel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:22 PM   #78
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
$200 shipped for two wheels? nice deal!
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #79
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
^
Yup and i believe they were for sale on here in the Wheels/Tires FS section too.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #80
jsuhs14

Trader Rating: (2)
jsuhs14 is making a name for him/her selfjsuhs14 is making a name for him/her selfjsuhs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jsuhs14
what gauge holders are those?
jsuhs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #81
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Fel View Post
did you leave the auto brake pedal in there? lol everything looks super clean! Get the enkei's color matched
no, I trimmed off most of the left side of the auto break pedal for easier heel/toe. As for painting the wheels, I'll wait until they get beat up more at the track, then re-paint them a different color.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #82
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsuhs14 View Post
what gauge holders are those?
the ones that come with the DEFI gauges.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #83
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
bah, red x's before the SR even gets close to the car! Apparently I'm a late-bird because this thread is from July and I'm just now seeing it.
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:44 PM   #84
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Pics are still workin' for me.
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #85
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
nice damn build. i wish my car ever got that amount of cash in presents . I got bored and tried to see if i could pull any color information out of one of your sepia toned pix, and lo and behold, there was enough to work with.
shadows are a little too blue for my liking, but hey, i only spent 5 mins on it.
watch those white balances

Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #86
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Well done. Beautiful build!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:05 AM   #87
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
SUPER clean job....and your wifes pretty hot too... but yea! super clean build! lol
intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:32 PM   #88
drifting.8
Zilvia Member

Location: What's heavier a pound of iron or a pound of feathers??
drifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to drifting.8
freaking awsome man your my hero. i cant afford an sr right now thanks for the insperation.

RB 25DET NiZTECH BUILT
drifting.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:10 AM   #89
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
got the pictures to work now that I'm at home, that or you edited the post. Amazing. I've always seen this car in your sig and wished I could see more pictures of it.
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:33 AM   #90
S14Laco

S14Laco is an unknown quantity at this point
gives me something to use as inspiration.

zenki ka-t slowly in the build.. to bad its snowing balls in chicago and my garage isnt free.

nice build though!

looks really clean.
S14Laco is offline   Reply With Quote