Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #61
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Chris, let's get these shirts made man!!!

Last edited by Altered_Image; 08-07-2008 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: ooopsie
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #62
suaknee
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
roger dodger
Old 08-13-2008, 10:33 AM   #63
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Are we good yet??
Old 08-14-2008, 11:59 PM   #64
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
we are good to go!

thanks so much for everybody's support.

I'll post up updates asap
Old 08-16-2008, 01:34 AM   #65
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
rough estimate on when will they be shipped out?
Old 08-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #66
suaknee
BANNED

in 10-17 business days is what my printer says
Old 08-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #67
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Thank God!!!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 09:44 PM   #68
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
You can put me down on this list if needed.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:12 AM   #69
stiizy
Post Whore!

How we looking Suak????
Old 08-27-2008, 08:34 PM   #70
borispuplis
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
borispuplis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
sooo whats good? i think ive been waiting...... FOREVER! lol its all good though still excited hope i didnt get scammed! anyways updates?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:45 AM   #71
elrubio

elrubio is an unknown quantity at this point
ok ive sent paypal payments nd ive sent a private message to you! let me know when your going to send it to me.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #72
battlecoupe

Trader Rating: (1)
battlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so whats the deal anyone that ordered these shirts recieve them?
Old 09-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #73
blackrms13
Post Whore!

blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
nothing yet from me
Old 09-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #74
stiizy
Post Whore!

No scam guys....

Haven't got mine yet either give it another week or so and i think we should be good...

Am i right Suak??
Old 09-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #75
JoeyTheKid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
JoeyTheKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I sent you the cash, can't wait to sport one of these.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #76
rx8guy

rx8guy is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm interested can you pm me a price of the black slide size L shipped to 40513, or is it the same.

thanks.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #77
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
He'll get 'em out, I'm sure. Like he said, he's just waiting on his printer.

I'm sure we'll have an update soon.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:30 AM   #78
blackrms13
Post Whore!

can we get a update please?
Old 09-11-2008, 01:56 AM   #79
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Suaknee.....Where are the shirts? 2 months is plenty long enough.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 09-11-2008, 02:02 AM   #80
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Does this have anything to do with it? If it does, be honest with the people that PAID YOU FOR A PRODUCT. I know things happen, but, be honest with people and don't duck on them when they ask where there shit is. I know Kevin and I take a fucking year to mail out a simple item, but, we are in contact with the buyer, and they know what the 411 is. Just update people.

Quote:
Hello All Friends and Customers,

I know some of you have been getting impatient, you have every right to be. Also it has already been known that I did urgently needed help with funds to keep myself out of jail, and I deliberately borrowed the money for the group buy. As friends of mine, I hope you all understand that I'm 100% grateful and faithful to my word, and am working hard to replenish the amount needed for the group buy. As for that, we are putting the order in for the RED SLIDE Shirts Soon, and as soon as you receive that, the BLACK SLIDE Shirts will be following after.

Believe me, I know what I did, as a business, was totally unprofessional, and I'm going to bear with the criticism and haters on my shoulders, as I live this up to serve and provide you with much more. I'm still here, I'm not giving up, but please make my job easier and discuss any matters with me one on one via pm, text, or voice, for the response from the source himself. Chris Suan (954) 770-7507

If you want to just put me out on blast, don't do it here, you are more than welcome put something in the seller/buyer review thread. Thats what it's used for.

Sincerely,
Chris

DRIFT*A*TIRE by Chrisuan

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #81
jdmnismo300

jdmnismo300 is an unknown quantity at this point
oooooof de pinga
Old 09-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #82
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

From suaknee himself...since he cant post in this GB thread for some reason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaknee
Hi Mod, I can't post in my group by for some reason. Please copy in paste in thread if you could. I appreciate it so much.

Hi I know I have a lot of explainging to do, but the thing you posted was for the group buy on SFLDrifters.com only. The Red Shirts are for my local forum only as a token for their patience and cooperation with my situation.

I have the money for the shirts for the Zilvia group buy, just waiting till tommorrow for the whole amount for the SFLDrifters.com group buy. I just want to put in the order for the shirts all together at the same time so I save on costs with a bulk order.

I've gotten samples from a previous printer but they weren't up to par, so I had to look for another one. Thats why it took so long as well.

Please know I'm not a scammer, I'm really trying to start this legit business, the timing was just wrong. I totally apologize to everybody for my lack of professionalism.

Sincerely,
Suaknee

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #83
blackrms13
Post Whore!

nice, some update finally

so any info about when will the shirts be shipped out?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:10 PM   #84
battlecoupe

battlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of light
my samples came back and they weren't up to par, I'll send pics asap. so I've got a new printer and got to send the order in asap as well. sorry for the delay.

that is the message I recieved a while ago.

but damn is all I can say to S13SilviaGirl's post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #85
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlecoupe View Post
my samples came back and they weren't up to par, I'll send pics asap. so I've got a new printer and got to send the order in asap as well. sorry for the delay.

that is the message I recieved a while ago.

but damn is all I can say to S13SilviaGirl's post

I have been hearing a lot of things about this lately, and I don't like things to be ignored on here. There were a lot of ppl that bought these, and that post was brought to my attention from a few directions. I hated that there hadn't been a response in so long, and wanted everyone that was patiently waiting, to have at least SOME type of update.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #86
IwannaSlide

IwannaSlide is an unknown quantity at this point
Well here you guys can read this so you guys know whats really going on with him

heres he main vendor thing on SFLdrifters.com

Chrisuan - DRIFT*A*TIRE & D*KALs - SFLDrifters.com

heres the 1st Shirt Group BUY which started 4-26-08 thats 5 months ago.

SLIDE Shirt Group Buy - In the Process of Printing Shirts - SFLDrifters.com

If you read father in itll say this-----

I said all that I need to say in my detailed post. I was on zilvia to generate more funds to cover all the costs, I've been sending email blasts with updates to all the buyers every week, AND I was going to do so but since someone kept bumping this thread instead of using PMs, I just went along with it and put it all on the table. I get paid soon so I'll be putting the shirts in first thing on Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience, but am I not adding more value to the group buy in return for your patience? I must be if people are joining. If you are not satisfied, you are entitled to a full refund.

All I can do is keep my word and that is that, I'm sorry, but I will not let this go on. If you have any issues please private message me, and I'll do my best to assist you.

I won't be accepting orders after This Sunday Night.

Thank you so much,
Chrisuan

that was on 8-14-08. What kinda printer so called takes over a month to make shirts? i don't think so i do silk screening and it takes 2 days to make the screens and then you can make 60 shirts a hour for what he wants itll take 20 shirts a hour but still a 3 day job doesn't take 5 months. The 1st to days is just really all about the hardener drying and crap so 1 day job.

Also if you read that thread and more or other threads You'll see he was on PROBATION and theres a funny reason he might have used all the money to pay it off. 5 Months on SFLdrifters.com 2 months od Zilvia.net and im sure theres other forums. Does not take this long for anything. Plus the rate hes doing itll come out to like maybe 8-10 a shirt so he is making money but up to you guys to deside rear the threads and you'll see the same i do.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #87
blackrms13
Post Whore!

so i suppose things arent looking good?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #88
IwannaSlide

IwannaSlide is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont think so theres so many neg. threads bout him he even had someone else giving his refunds back for those who didnt wanna wait no longer lol.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #89
stiizy
Post Whore!

Shit i should be the maddest i ordered first...

But c'mon i know its been a long time but shit happens to everyone....

So i give it another 2-3 weeks then start to flip out...
Old 09-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #90
blackrms13
Post Whore!

i got a few pms from him, seems like things are getting a move on
im sure those of you who bought the shirt got the same pm too