Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 08:37 PM   #61
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Cowboys....what the fukkkkk?! Lmao...that was the worse loss ever. Holy hell....only the cowboys could lose that game...amazing!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2019, 07:30 AM   #62
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Packers can still get the number 1 seed if they win out and the Seahawks beat the Niners. Go Seahawks!
Old 12-23-2019, 08:32 PM   #63
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Packers better get it together vs the vikings right now

And if beast mode signs with Seattle, that shit gonna be crazy(i hate the chicken hawks)
Old 12-24-2019, 06:50 AM   #64
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Fuck yes! NFC NORTH baby!

Packers D only allows 139 TOTAL yards and only 7 first downs, the fewest at home since 1971. Z Smith had 3 sacks alone. Dude was dominating that line.

We gave up 10 points and shut them the fuck down. Even with our best players coughing up the ball 3 times (we’ve only had 9 turn overs all season) the Vikings had no answer. It felt closer than it was.

Packers are 11-0 when we get one turn over (even when we give up more).

NFC North Champs! Just need a win against the Lions and the Saints to win.

If this is the D we have in Jan I’m feeling real good against anyone.

Oh and I wonder how many times a player who LEADS THE LEAGUE in TDS doesn’t even get into the Pro Bowl. I mean who cares it’s the Pro Bowl, but wow.
Old 12-24-2019, 07:38 AM   #65
S14rebuild
BANNED

Packers looking good, just need that defense to stay strong thru playoffs
Old 12-24-2019, 08:13 AM   #66
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can my Patriots win the AFC once more? I think so
What do you guys think about Brady and his trainer both selling their homes?
He wants to continue to play but where do you guys think he'll end up next season?
This could be the last Year for him in New England.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:28 AM   #67
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Lynch fucking again? Seattle is not title worthy, that pickup was useless and just for fucks.
Old 12-24-2019, 09:21 AM   #68
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Lynch fucking again? Seattle is not title worthy, that pickup was useless and just for fucks.
I agree, he waits til the regular season is almost done to reserve himself for the playoffs. Slap in the face to Carson, their current RB.
Old 12-24-2019, 09:46 AM   #69
S14rebuild
BANNED

Lynch will get meaningful snaps, but hes not gonna just showup and get 100+yrd games..no way
Old 12-24-2019, 01:52 PM   #70
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Wait you guys really think Brady leaving?
Old 12-24-2019, 02:48 PM   #71
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Wait you guys really think Brady leaving?
reason i see brady in n.e. next year is cause theres really no backup plan for whos up next. And this season has been a good marketing ploy for him either. His numbers are way down. Pretty sure its his worse year. No team is gonna cough up big for him.

Wheres he gonna go that hes gonna be on a sb bound team?? At his age and career hes not gonna goto a aorry ass team to go 1-15...he wants to win
Old 12-29-2019, 02:25 PM   #72
S14rebuild
BANNED

Pats fall...the dynasty is over

What a great day to be a cheese head!
Old 12-29-2019, 03:32 PM   #73
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Louisiana showed up this weekend!
Old 12-29-2019, 05:43 PM   #74
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Not gonna lie, Packers had me worried. We did not look good. Division games are always tough though. First time we’ve swept the NFC North since ‘11.

Go Pack Go.
Old 12-29-2019, 09:00 PM   #75
future
Post Whore!

I'm not a Packer fan per say but I root for Rodgers!
Old 12-30-2019, 06:26 AM   #76
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

This was the first game I thought to my self “Packers need to draft a QB. Let him sit behind Rodgers for a couple seasons.” He’s just so inaccurate. It’s hard seeing arguably THE most accurate QB in NFL history play like this. Pack is finding ways to win, but if we’re going to find a way to win the SB Rodgers needs to be on fire. He doesn’t need to “win” the game like he used to, he just needs to be good the whole game. Consistently.

So Niners are the number 1 and we’re number 2. Excited to see how this all plays out.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:55 AM   #77
S14rebuild
BANNED

If rodgers can go all out, they be unstoppable. Def rootn for greenbay and Baltimore.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:19 PM   #78
S14rebuild
BANNED

The dynasty is OVERRRRRRRRRRRR bye Patriots
Old 01-05-2020, 05:19 AM   #79
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So great to see the Patriots dynasty end.

Incredible run though.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:15 PM   #80
future
Post Whore!

Sad to see the saints out. Really wanted to see Saints vs Packers, my two favorite QB
Old 01-05-2020, 07:58 PM   #81
S14rebuild
BANNED

Such great came so far.

Soft-ass wentz injured again...guy cant stay healthy
Old 01-06-2020, 04:54 AM   #82
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yeah next tot the Packers, the Saints would have been my second.

Not looking forward to playing the Seahawks. Not a great history in the play offs against them.
Old 01-06-2020, 07:44 AM   #83
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
So great to see the Patriots dynasty end.

Incredible run though.
It's not over yet!! we just need to pick up some good tight ends this off season. TE free agents this off season
-Hunter Henry
-Tyler Eifert
-Eric Ebron
-Jason Witten
-Jacob Hollister
-Veron Davis
and if we can pick up some good WR like Amari Cooper or A.J. Green, we'll be back.

Last edited by jdmgtom; 01-06-2020 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: Spelling error
Old 01-06-2020, 08:51 AM   #84
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
duballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
It's not over yet!! we just need to pick up some good tight ends this off season. TE free agents this off season
-Hunter Henry
-Tyler Eifert
-Eric Ebron
-Jason Witten
-Jacob Hollister
-Veron Davis
and if we can pick up some good WR like Amari Cooper or A.J. Green, we'll be back.
Spoken like a true New England fan. There is no doubt in my mind that the Pats can and WILL rebuild, but this thread is about the "2019/2020 NFL Season" and the Pats are no longer relevant.

The Titans are the only other AFC team that make me nervous (Derrick Henry is a monster). This Saturday should be a good one at the bank.

How about Kirk Cousins not cracking under the pressure! "The NFL is a great product" and this year has produced some awesome football!
Old 01-07-2020, 09:02 AM   #85
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

duballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruin
The OP was impeached by the House of Zilvians for political reasons and now he isn't active for the playoffs.

#FreeS14rebuild
Old 01-13-2020, 02:00 PM   #86
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by duballstar37 View Post
The OP was impeached by the House of Zilvians for political reasons and now he isn't active for the playoffs.

#FreeS14rebuild

Im back!

Go packers

Cant beleve the ravens
Old 01-13-2020, 02:21 PM   #87
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Wow what a game last night. Went back and rewatched it today and it felt closer during the game than it was.

This Niners game is gonna be tough.

Go Pack Go!
Old 01-13-2020, 03:21 PM   #88
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Who else thinks Clowney is a dirty @$$ player?
Ravens choked, Lamar played good but his teammates.. oh man, the drops and everything.
Old 01-14-2020, 07:21 AM   #89
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Derrick Henry had the same amount of touchdown passes as Lamar...

Go Pack Go!
Old 01-14-2020, 04:24 PM   #90
S14rebuild
BANNED

Ill do anything to keep the cheifs from going to the superbowl
Closed Thread