Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #61
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My car doesn't have a name but it has a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-34Fdtg1dI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-34Fdtg1dI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 09-27-2009, 12:37 AM   #62
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Someone name my truck. Its a gas guzzling fucktard with fucked up blinkers 12 mpg but reliable and comfy. Plain white, missing bedliner. I have no imagination.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:41 AM   #63
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
LMAO!!!! that song is fucken funny!
dOMEmE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:43 AM   #64
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ZlowZ View Post
Someone name my truck. Its a gas guzzling fucktard with fucked up blinkers 12 mpg but reliable and comfy. Plain white, missing bedliner. I have no imagination.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #65
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ZlowZ View Post

hmmmm....i would call it "thee dependable wyno" (oxy moron name by the way) cuz its eating your gas up but its reliable but we all know wyno's arent reliable or "twitch the tard" because you got fucked up blinkers or "the fat ho with no back support" cuz you aint got a bed liner.......ill come up with some new ones ince the coke kicks in...
dOMEmE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:14 AM   #66
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
call your truck bertha. Because when I think of that name I think of a fat, dumb, lazy good for nothing giant.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #67
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Proper word is Kuroi, not kuro. Just a quick FYI.

My car is named Rory, but it's nick named the White Comet. Old car was Lionel, nick named Black Stallion, lol
thanks man, will correct =) is it said the same?
Old 09-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #68
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I named my car "AZNDOC" cus it smokes a lot.

Old 09-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #69
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
when my car use to make weird rattlinfg noises. I called it jingle bells
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #70
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i call mine tucker max
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #71
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
thanks man, will correct =) is it said the same?

dont worry, Kurochan is the right way to say it. Kuroi just means something is black. or to be black. an adjective if you will. Kuro is black. Your gf is simply calling it black in a cutesy way.
LoanShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #72
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i was driving one of my friends around when i first got my wheels for my 240 and i didn't have rolled fenders so i was rubbing a lot and some random song by lil scrappy was playing... and she was like "you should name it lil scrape-y cuz it scrapes a lot."

so my car's name has been lil scrape-y since then. haha
Old 09-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #73
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
back in high school my friend used to have this purple civic (that oem plum color). He was a big dude, like 6'2" probably 225, and he was black.
all the girls used to call his car purple pleasure lol

i only added the black part cuz it makes the cars name that much more funny...... if you get it
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #74
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I Call my Car 'DTC SuperStar' Because it is a Ton-O-Fun! .. But in the Event it becomes lazy and breaks down, I put it back on the Street and refuse to feed it and threaten to call the Tow Truck on it untill it starts running right

But My other car's all seem to be 'Baby' or the coined phrase 'Her/She'

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #75
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDIs13 View Post
back in high school my friend used to have this purple civic (that oem plum color). He was a big dude, like 6'2" probably 225, and he was black.
all the girls used to call his car purple pleasure lol

i only added the black part cuz it makes the cars name that much more funny...... if you get it

I wonder if any dudes called it that too
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #76
Chad4061
Zilvia Member

Chad4061 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got a cobalt green kouki and my gf named her yoshi
Chad4061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #77
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
my car's name is whatever the VIN # is.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #78
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
cars name? 240sx
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #79
Canadianfreerider

Canadianfreerider is an unknown quantity at this point
I call mine nismo. How original.
Canadianfreerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #80
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
I wonder if any dudes called it that too
actually some did lol but that is only cuz some chick got him a "purple pleasure" sticker made.
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #81
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoanShark View Post
dont worry, Kurochan is the right way to say it. Kuroi just means something is black. or to be black. an adjective if you will. Kuro is black. Your gf is simply calling it black in a cutesy way.
haha thanks man, I gotta learn me that Japo-nese so I can correct myself
Old 09-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #82
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
I never really gave it much thought, but then I came up with two. Betty( because that name makes me laugh, like Betty in Kung Pow) or Roxanne( because I like the band the Police, and because the song is about a guy loving a prostitute and telling her she does not have to do that anymore, like my car being a whore and being owned by people before but I will not sell her) I dont know it is down to those two. Betty or Roxanne.
I know some people might think it is lame, but it is a little old fashioned. My dad had this huge brownish gold Dodge Ramcharger that we called the beast.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:09 PM   #83
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
ive only named one of my cars. it was a 96 Civic hatch and my GF at the time always called it the roller skate. oh yeah and i had a white Dodge Stratus as a rental once that i named the White Weeny cuz i felt embarrased to drive it.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #84
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Also I kinda already refer to my car as illvia. Hence my screenname.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #85
shinobis13hb
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
shinobis13hb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdale_mob View Post
haha my friend named his car Penelope the Prelude, then he was telling me I should name mine Tiffany the 240

I just call it my car, sometimes my baby lol
haha! lol at that one! my girlfriend calls my car big grizz or grizzly (shes calls me a grizzly or squishy grizzly i dont know why)
shes acculy gettin me a vanity plate that says "grizzly" this week haha

Last edited by shinobis13hb; 09-28-2009 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: for got some shizz
shinobis13hb is offline   Reply With Quote