Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-07-2007, 03:10 AM   #61
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
how about the gp sports gr-6. They are around the same price range of the silk roads.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2007, 03:15 AM   #62
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i can ge tyou CST for 1000 plus 60 shiping brand new. Everyone i know runs it, and it is bad ass

http://www.boyz.co.jp/suspension/zer...ion-zero1.html

I love it
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:18 AM   #63
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
oooo CST yea my friend has these they are very nice. I might have to go through you for some of these. Since my kei office just recently went down the drain.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:22 AM   #64
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
i can ge tyou CST for 1000 plus 60 shiping brand new. Everyone i know runs it, and it is bad ass

http://www.boyz.co.jp/suspension/zer...ion-zero1.html

I love it
Nice profit margin.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:23 AM   #65
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
they sell for 99,800 around here. so its not really all that much.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:25 AM   #66
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
they sell for 99,800 around here. so its not really all that much.
$841.27
Old 01-07-2007, 03:28 AM   #67
yokotas13
Post Whore!

875 actually.

but its still cheaper than silkroad, and all that other stuff, performs just as well, a few privateers around here use it. its proven, and im making ALOT less than other people.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:29 AM   #68
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

so what about GPsports gr-6? nobody runs them?
Old 01-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #69
coupelove626
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
coupelove626 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
Best "bang" for your buck:
LOL soooo true!!!
coupelove626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #70
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
megan's are good. i'm running their suspension. i've gone off roading at the balcony at willow and my coilovers are still in tact.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #71
s13monkey
Zilvia Member

s13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to s13monkey Send a message via Yahoo to s13monkey
well is see that trying to help zilvia member out your reputation go's down and they whay you banned i post a price for ksport coilovers that i got them for am what i can get them for other poeple to for the same price. and someone got mad at me i guess (sasks14) because he says that your can't get them for that price. but i got proof that i did. and after all that i well still stand by my word and ill still help zilvia member that what ksport coilovers even if i get banned from zilvia. oh by the way her is my proof a receipt from paypal.this is from jlbmotorsports.com that were i got them from oh and sasks14 i assume you see it so know you can belive it.
s13monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #72
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
shut up and just get your STANCE
Old 01-07-2007, 05:16 PM   #73
SaskS14
Leaky Injector

SaskS14 is making a name for him/her selfSaskS14 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13monkey
well is see that trying to help zilvia member out your reputation go's down and they whay you banned i post a price for ksport coilovers that i got them for am what i can get them for other poeple to for the same price. and someone got mad at me i guess (sasks14) because he says that your can't get them for that price. but i got proof that i did. and after all that i well still stand by my word and ill still help zilvia member that what ksport coilovers even if i get banned from zilvia. oh by the way her is my proof a receipt from paypal.this is from jlbmotorsports.com that were i got them from oh and sasks14 i assume you see it so know you can belive it.
That's great buddy. I saw it the first time actually. And I am not mad at you, I just chose not to reply and make you feel wanted. Like I said in my previous post, seems that JLB isn't very smart on the business side of things if that is what they are selling them for.

Maybe take a few grammar lessons so people can understand your posts better. Because frankly they don't make much sense.

I <3 s-chassis'
SaskS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #74
~4N~
Leaky Injector

~4N~ is making a name for him/her self~4N~ is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ~4N~
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13monkey
That price is sweet! I'm ordering a set of S13 Ksports on either Tuesday or Wednesday, though I want them with 8/6 springs instead of the 7/5 they usually come with. The cheapest I've found them was for $695 shipped through the Intense Power special.
I just checked out jlbmotorsports.com, and they're listed for $1200 on their website. How long ago did you get them, or did they have a special?
Old 01-08-2007, 06:28 AM   #75
s13monkey
Zilvia Member

s13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to s13monkey Send a message via Yahoo to s13monkey
i got in october of 2006 i picked them up and made a deal with a owner. now i really don't care if the owner is a smart business man or not as long as i get then for a good price. which i did so people or other dealer shouldn't wine because they pay more then other deals maybe the onwer of jlb is a better business man then you or gets a better deal because i buys in bulk. a for my grammer this is a english grammer fourm so thats that.oh and 4N i can call jlb and ask for the same setup coilovers with shipping maybe i could get then for $600 or less then what you found them for.just PM me
s13monkey is offline   Reply With Quote