Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #61
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
there should be a rule that every post has to have a picture of an aero kit. so this is more like an 'encyclopedia' of who makes what.

mods should also delete stupid arguments etc.

it should also be encouraged to post a picture of each part.

this should be the outline for each post

-Manufacturer:
-front: MSports
-sides: MSports
-rear: Top Garage
-fenders: OEM
-spoiler: JDM s14 K's
-mirror: OEM
-hood: OEM
-extra: Top Garage rear under carbon diffuser

-Price
-FB: $600
-SS: $600
-RB: $1300

Bought from:
-MSports japan/zilvia classifieds

MSports front bumper:

MSports side step and K's rear spoiler:

Top Garage rear bumper w/ Top Garage carbon diffuser:

im sorry the pictures arent the best but this is all i had at the moment.
mods please make this layout or similar layout manditory.

thanks
Old 06-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #62
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
there should be a rule that every post has to have a picture of an aero kit. so this is more like an 'encyclopedia' of who makes what.

I started working on it.

We shouldn't have to make up such a large set up rules for one thread. I'm trusting people to just not fuck it up further.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #63
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Excellent, people were asking me to repoen it

Check your PM by the way. Or to just put it plainly here, delete the retarded bickering from post #70 to #76 where I responded to optionzero and then clownery began. The thread should thus be clean. I'm glad its back.

On that note, back on thread topic:

Which sponsors/advertisers here on Zilvia can get gp sports g sonic sideskirts and rear bumper.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #64
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Also how's the quality on these:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=197685

D-1 Sport Fenders (NOTE: Fenders are 40mm wider than OEM fenders.)

299/pair doesnt seem a bad price + shipping of course...

Anyone have them installed? pictures?
Old 06-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #65
a_ahmed
BANNED

Where can one get the Ikeya Formula front bumper from?:

Old 06-13-2008, 12:08 PM   #66
Skeeg
Leaky Injector

Skeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really nice
Top Garage have a site or someplace where i can buy the areo parts? i tried google but no luck.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #67
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
Also how's the quality on these:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=197685

D-1 Sport Fenders (NOTE: Fenders are 40mm wider than OEM fenders.)

299/pair doesnt seem a bad price + shipping of course...

Anyone have them installed? pictures?
dude, even in those pics they look like shit.

however i've seen people run that extreme dimensions D-max knock shit, and they actually fit well.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:58 PM   #68
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Excellent, people were asking me to repoen it

Check your PM by the way. Or to just put it plainly here, delete the retarded bickering from post #70 to #76 where I responded to optionzero and then clownery began. The thread should thus be clean. I'm glad its back.

On that note, back on thread topic:

Which sponsors/advertisers here on Zilvia can get gp sports g sonic sideskirts and rear bumper.
Shine Street used to sell GP sports but i dont think the retail shop is still open.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:29 PM   #69
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Where can one get the Ikeya Formula front bumper from?:

That is by far the sickest 180sx EVAR!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:08 PM   #70
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeg View Post
Top Garage have a site or someplace where i can buy the areo parts? i tried google but no luck.
They do not have a website.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #71
lost_generation
Leaky Injector

lost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nice

aca design kit for anyone whom wants to be different... not my style... but some people might like?
Old 06-13-2008, 08:54 PM   #72
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
where do u get ShineAuto?
Old 06-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #73
a_ahmed
BANNED

aca design kit? Links? Definetely different.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #74
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gj View Post
where do u get ShineAuto?
ebay

or

shineautoproject.com
Old 06-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #75
lost_generation
Leaky Injector

lost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nice
Quote:
aca design kit? Links? Definetely different.
http://www.aca-design.biz/200sx.html

now how to get it to the states...no idea
Old 06-14-2008, 10:47 AM   #76
a_ahmed
BANNED

Ah nice, yeah i figured it was a 200sx by the blinker/sidemarker being towards door but didn't know it was German made bodykit.. nice It kind of reminds me of an 8 series bimmer in the back.. and looks retro ferrari-ish the front
Old 06-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #77
victorw210
Zilvia Member

victorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choices
are there any s14 bumpers that allow for duel exhaust
Old 06-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #78
red240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
red240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is GP-Sport G sonic sides and rear and GP Sport type R front

Last edited by red240; 06-14-2008 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: wrong pic
Old 06-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #79
a_ahmed
BANNED

^HOLY SHIT thats HOT! I am sold on this.

What front fenders and what rear fenders are those also. And the hood (hoods can be talked about in this thread).

+1 rep
Old 06-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #80
OptionZero
Post Whore!

M sports hood
Old 06-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #81
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post

it should also be encouraged to post a picture of each part.

this should be the outline for each post

-Manufacturer:
-front: MSports
-sides: MSports
-rear: Top Garage
-fenders: OEM
-spoiler: JDM s14 K's
-mirror: OEM
-hood: OEM
-extra: Top Garage rear under carbon diffuser

-Price
-FB: $600
-SS: $600
-RB: $1300

Bought from:
-MSports japan/zilvia classifieds

MSports front bumper:

MSports side step and K's rear spoiler:

Top Garage rear bumper w/ Top Garage carbon diffuser:

im sorry the pictures arent the best but this is all i had at the moment.
mods please make this layout or similar layout manditory.

thanks
i...fukin.....<3....your car!

do you know if Top Garage makes that diffuser for a s13 or is it universal and I would have to buy the TG bumper?

so im not breaking the rules

Car: S13 coupe

Manufacturer
Front: DMAX Type III
Sides: DMAX Type III
Rear: DMAX Type III

This is from DMAX's website.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:51 PM   #82
red240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
red240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
^HOLY SHIT thats HOT! I am sold on this.

What front fenders and what rear fenders are those also. And the hood (hoods can be talked about in this thread).

+1 rep
Thanks Bro, The Fenders are B-majic 20mm front and 30mm rear, soon to be 50mm rear and different fronts
The hood is M-sport[and is for sale]
I will be able to take neg camber out with the 50mm rears,it smokes the tires in 1st and 2nd so I want all the tire contact in back I can get
The Sparco gas door was molded in and I will do that with the new fenders also
Thanks for the rep points
Old 06-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #83
Garage Sokudo
Leaky Injector

Garage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really nice
Tex Modify aero - http://www.tex-modify.com

Old 06-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #84
a_ahmed
BANNED

I wonder how much these kits cost and if anyone can even import them...

This is their hatch kit:

Old 06-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #85
OptionZero
Post Whore!

dude, the website has all the prices in yen. Knock off a couple zeros and you can guess how much it runs

All the japanese stuff is going go be out of your price range given the low volume and high shipping rates

your best hope is ebay or some of the u.s. distributed knockoff brands

can't have quality, price, and convenience
pick two and live with it
Old 06-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #86
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
And besides, garage TEX sorta looks like modified M-SPORTS ... same huge intercooler type hole, side vents, flat side skirts ...
Old 06-15-2008, 09:36 AM   #87
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
OEM Kouki Front
OEM Kouki Front lip
OEM Kouki Sides
Pandagarage Kouki Rear replica valances
OEM Kouki Spoiler

Old 06-17-2008, 01:26 PM   #88
a_ahmed
BANNED

What front bumper is this?

Old 06-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #89
a_ahmed
BANNED

^no love .

Who can get best pricing on origin stuff? And who can provide best pricing on the forum for GP sports stuff? I want the GP Sports sonic rear bumper, sideskirts and origin stylish front bumper. If anyone has pics of this combination show it
Old 06-21-2008, 02:22 PM   #90
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^ i love white kouki style
my old s13
GP Sports Sonic replica kit..
i think same as ebay stuff

ebay 30mm front fenders
fg replica kouki wing