Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 12:41 AM   #61
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

It's obvious God has a sense of humour.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #62
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Explain why you think this animal, that is a mammal, was created to be a fucked up conglomeration of ducks and beavers.
clearly god has a sense of humor.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #63
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
I hate it when people look to books and think, this must be the answer. Just like Tv programs books can carter to bullshit also. But when someone is literally giving you a detailed dynamic answer to a question, 1. You're already mind blown because it dynamically answers your question to the point where validity isn't something to ask 2. You can look at the person through a neuro-scientifical perspective and see if the bullshit leaks from his mouth. I'm with soapgun on this.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #64
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
You are a jackass
Yes, I am! (Not for the same reasons, of course.)

Quote:
my god sits in the back of the limousine
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
my god pouts on the cover of the magazine
my god's a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene
I wouldn't try to fuck a star. It'd burn.

Quote:
Oh lol, ICP/Juggalos.

They are the funniest kind of ignoramus.

I think that their comparison of magnetic attraction to 'magic' is as appropriate as comparing a goldfish to the loch ness monster. By saying that magnets work by forces of magic, and dismissing scientific knowledge, you might as well stick a note to your forehead that says 'I'll believe ANYTHING you tell me!'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
did you get molested by a priest as a child?
Reread the first post, kindly. The OP states very clearly what his response to certain statements will be.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #65
Rag
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Rag is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rag
I believe in me. I work for my food. I work for my home. I work for my desires.

Until there is definite proof of that celestial/demonic/omniscient/higher-power/godlike/invisible/etc being(s).... i will continue to believe in my own perseverance and hard work.

None of you can prove or dis-prove anything god related.

SCIENCE!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #66
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I believe in god because I want to.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #67
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
God dammit! We all should have jet-packs as a standard and weekend trips to Mars by now.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #68
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
YouTube - Valient Thorr - We Believe in Science - LIVE

live version sucks but whatever you get the message

YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR THING AND WE BELIEVE IN SCIENCE!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #69
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
Yeah you said it better than I could. Existentialism sucks. Our lives are completely ironic and seem meaningless... but alas I wake up everyday and take a piss.

Karl Marx's famous quote on religion...

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Thank you.

I didn't ask you to spoon feed me... I just told you if you're going to say I'm wrong then at least say WHY. Otherwise you just look like more of a dumb ass than you think I am by making a statement without an argument.

P.S. I have plenty of books on astronomy and other cool scientific things. I should take a picture of my "read" shelf.
ive already told you why, with every answer arises another question..for decades we've been saying "oh we know so much, why bother exploring" "oh we understand how things in the cosmos work", when in reality we are just too premature in technology and exploration to make any accusations like that yet

also look at it this way, the observatory sent off last year is intended to observe our solar system, our galaxy, and galaxy clusters, but without even half way out the solar system...so to say it will give us a "very good" understanding of the universe is a bit of an overstatement

-Jorge
Old 05-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #70
DeathMetal
Zilvia Member

DeathMetal is an unknown quantity at this point
So many people are so obsessed with the self-congratulatory dismissal of there being nothing beyond what they conceive with the brain they only, very slightly use. Science is the biggest factor in all of this. You take logical reasoning, add a little dirt from the ground, use some large words to categorize a phenomenon and suddenly everything makes sense.

It's like people who study a box, realize it is a box, and call it a box when in fact, it is something that has always existed beyond our own life on this planet as human beings. Just because we can call it something because we have morphed it into something we can categorize, does not mean that there isn't much more to observe.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #71
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
very fucking well said
Old 05-06-2010, 01:40 PM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetal View Post
So many people are so obsessed with the self-congratulatory dismissal of there being nothing beyond what they conceive with the brain they only, very slightly use. Science is the biggest factor in all of this. You take logical reasoning, add a little dirt from the ground, use some large words to categorize a phenomenon and suddenly everything makes sense.

It's like people who study a box, realize it is a box, and call it a box when in fact, it is something that has always existed beyond our own life on this planet as human beings. Just because we can call it something because we have morphed it into something we can categorize, does not mean that there isn't much more to observe.
Man that is a great way to put it. I wish we still had rep.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #73
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Most people In this thread are just reading to see what other zilvia people think and gonna agree with them, so they can look cool to zilvia. I'm not saying I believe In god, I'm not saying I do. I don't know. I'm kinda just chillin.

I can tell you one thing. god has not ever bought me one damn thing!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #74
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post

explain why this animal is a mammal!
and stop trying to be cool by quoting Trent Reznor

Unfortunately this is only partly true. Yes there are thousands of sea faring species that we know nothing about, but large ones live in an area we know a lot about. Do we have a lot of contact with huge species? Nope. Do we always find their remains? Nope. Is it possible for gigantic species to live in the deep ocean? Not really, there isn't enough resources to feed off of. While other species smaller than a house cat do manage to survive. It becomes more impossible for large creatures to live the deeper they go in the ocean.

s0apgun: if you like Marx then you might like Christopher Hitchens.
Duckbill platypus is a mammal because it has hair, females have mammary glands, and three ear bones. There isn't really a "why" for the duckbill platypus. An early form, or several early forms, made it onto Australia around the time that the boat left. Then evolution took a couple different paths and it ended up being a pretty good joke. But that really only answers how.

I stay away from anybody that claims anything is impossible, especially when its pertaining to living things. I would bet money on there being "large" animals still undiscovered in the deep oceans. As far as knowing a lot about the ocean up top. There have been whales only discovered as recently as 2001 after 20-30 years of sightings which didn't fit other descriptions.

"Have there been any new mammals discovered in the past ten years?
Yes, a new species of beaked whale was discovered in Peruvian waters a few years ago. It is the Peruvian beaked whale, Mesoplodon peruviensis. There are probably other undiscovered whales and dolphins in the ocean." (General Sea Life Facts | Scholastic.com)
Old 05-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #75
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
Duckbill platypus is a mammal because it has hair, females have mammary glands, and three ear bones. There isn't really a "why" for the duckbill platypus. An early form, or several early forms, made it onto Australia around the time that the boat left. Then evolution took a couple different paths and it ended up being a pretty good joke. But that really only answers how.
Yeah but the platypus also lays eggs, there are 4 other species of mammals that lay eggs but that is it! The joke isn't that where do they belong, its that we have a misunderstanding of what mammals are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
I stay away from anybody that claims anything is impossible, especially when its pertaining to living things. I would bet money on there being "large" animals still undiscovered in the deep oceans. As far as knowing a lot about the ocean up top. There have been whales only discovered as recently as 2001 after 20-30 years of sightings which didn't fit other descriptions.

"Have there been any new mammals discovered in the past ten years?
Yes, a new species of beaked whale was discovered in Peruvian waters a few years ago. It is the Peruvian beaked whale, Mesoplodon peruviensis. There are probably other undiscovered whales and dolphins in the ocean." (General Sea Life Facts | Scholastic.com)
While a new species of a beaked whale makes for a valid point, it is still only macro-evolution. A localized version if you will. Now if they find a whale that has wings and bipedal legs they you are on to something. Or even one that isn't related to any other species of whales.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #76
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
As some one who has read the bible and loves cosmology it is my belief that there is no god or higher power of any sort.

The old testament is just a huge rule book with examples of what happens to those that don't follow the rules. The new testament is a bunch of hear say about a rule breaker(based on the the old testament).

The Koran is an idea(Torah) stolen(from the Jewish) by a butcher(Muhammad) in order to justify his lifestyle and political power.

Hinduism supports way to much bigotry and can be used to justify almost any behavior good or bad.

If Buddhism is properly followed it is more of a system of morals and philosophy(like Taoism or Confucianism) than a religion but it seems to be rarely practiced that way.

P.S. My God IS better than yours.

P.P.S. irax how is it not a mammal?
Old 05-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #77
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
As some one who has read the bible and loves cosmology it is my belief that there is no god or higher power of any sort.

The old testament is just a huge rule book with examples of what happens to those that don't follow the rules. The new testament is a bunch of hear say about a rule breaker(based on the the old testament).

The Koran is an idea(Torah) stolen(from the Jewish) by a butcher(Muhammad) in order to justify his lifestyle and political power.

Hinduism supports way to much bigotry and can be used to justify almost any behavior good or bad.

If Buddhism is properly followed it is more of a system of morals and philosophy(like Taoism or Confucianism) than a religion but it seems to be rarely practiced that way.
umm... don't forget that the Torah is a revised book of the dead.

this argument isn't about wither or not the Gods of the specific religions are true, but if God itself is true.

Quote:
P.P.S. irax how is it not a mammal?
It's a mammal that has webbed feet, a bill, and lays eggs.
So its an Averian(SP?) creature or warm blooded reptile
but it has fur, and 3 ear bones, and mammary glands, and walks on all 4
so its its a mammal

but mammals also give live birth, don't have bills or beaks, and don't have webbed feet
Old 05-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #78
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
If the religion surrounding the "God" is bull, so is the "God". This is doubly so when the holy text of the religion are supposedly straight from the lips of "God".

Mammals don't all have live birth and a LOT have webbed feet. The mouth that resembles a birds beak is just an evolutionary oddity. There are a lot of those in nature as well.

Your argument is the same as this:

How are these birds?
Old 05-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #79
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I believe in god because I want to.
I love you, baby, but you know the rules

You're a jackass

p.s. how many people here started with a religious background (parents taking you to church, religious friends, christian private schools), and then later in life turned to agnosticism/atheism? I spent my childhood playing with church friends, I went to a Lutheran grade school and high school, went to church every sunday, own a half dozen bibles, but after a while it just became a big joke, and I wish I had that hour back each semester in HS that was spent on mandatory religious classes. I could have taken so many more art classes.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #80
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Half my family is hardcore LDS. We still have trouble at family get togethers because the sound of logic burns their souls. It's not even about the religious stuff either, it's the stupid neo-conservatism brainwashing of the church.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #81
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
this thread would be more interesting if we were all on our deathbeds

until then shit is all stupid talk by a bunch of 20 something liveforevers

none of our opinions are relevant

i hate all of you
Old 05-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #82
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

There will be no deathbed conversions here. If it served me no purpose in life why bitch out when at Death's door?
Old 05-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #83
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

p.s. how many people here started with a religious background (parents taking you to church, religious friends, christian private schools), and then later in life turned to agnosticism/atheism? I spent my childhood playing with church friends, I went to a Lutheran grade school and high school, went to church every sunday, own a half dozen bibles, but after a while it just became a big joke, and I wish I had that hour back each semester in HS that was spent on mandatory religious classes. I could have taken so many more art classes.

Went to catholic school for kintergarten & maybe a few years in elementary.
The nuns there were some of the spiteful, instigative, & dishonest human biengs I've ever met.
Went to an English Christian school for elementary & had to sing horrid hymns for an hour each day.
"All Things Bright & Beautiful", or some nonsense like that.
Didn't appreciate that all.

Thanks to that in part, I never warmed up the concept of religion.
Forcing religion on ppl usually backfires imo.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #84
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
If the religion surrounding the "God" is bull, so is the "God". This is doubly so when the holy text of the religion are supposedly straight from the lips of "God".
If I lie to you about what my car has, does it make my car a lie? The car exists but when I told you about it is wrong. Does it then make my car nonexistent ? No it just makes me a liar. It doesn't change the existence of the car.
Quote:
Mammals don't all have live birth and a LOT have webbed feet. The mouth that resembles a birds beak is just an evolutionary oddity. There are a lot of those in nature as well.

Your argument is the same as this:
Emperor penguin
Kiwi bird
How are these birds?
Please enlighten me with other mammals that do not give live birth or have webbed feet.

The Penguin and the Kiwi both are birds that don't fly, and they have hair and not feathers. They are still birds.

Quote:
I actually am the opposite. My parents did not instill any kind of religious teachings other than my dad told me to tell people that I am Muslim and pork is unhealthy. I turned to religion and spirituality myself after highschool.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #85
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
(parent taking you to church, religious friends, christian private schools), and then later in life turned to agnosticism/atheism? I spent my childhood playing with church friends, I went to a Lutheran grade school
This = Me.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #86
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
There will be no deathbed conversions here. If it served me no purpose in life why bitch out when at Death's door?
because until then this shit is like two assholes bench racing about cars they will never drive. on your deathbed your choice finally has consequence (or not)

until then it'll always be some asshole atheist who had a friend die tragically of cancer at 40 and suddenly found god, or some asshole religious guy who had his family of five killed in a tragic car accident and lost his faith.

mindless banter of the masses
Old 05-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #87
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I hate these threads because no one can ever discuss them in a mature manner. It ALWAYS (and already has) reverts to atheists/anyone anti-religion taking this overtly condescending tone and name calling those who choose to follow a particular diety. If there is to be discussion, DISCUSS. Petty name calling and poking fun is for the immature and simple minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetal View Post

Most legitamte post in this entire thread.

Science or religion or a little bit of both, regardless of where you fall, NONE of you truly, without ANY doubt, know how we got here, what the purpose is, and what happens after we die. Acting like you do and belittling others because they don't share your particular view makes you the aforementioned jackass.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 05-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #88
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
Quote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster. Yesss.

Anyways, I went to Catholic school until 6th grade. Atheist now.

Last edited by flip3d; 05-07-2010 at 04:48 AM..
Old 05-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #89
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
I hate these threads because no one can ever discuss them in a mature manner. It ALWAYS (and already has) reverts to atheists/anyone anti-religion taking this overtly condescending tone and name calling those who choose to follow a particular diety. If there is to be discussion, DISCUSS. Petty name calling and poking fun is for the immature and simple minded. Science or religion or a little bit of both, regardless of where you fall, NONE of you truly, without ANY doubt, know how we got here, what the purpose is, and what happens after we die. Acting like you do and belittling others because they don't share your particular view makes you the aforementioned jackass.
epic logical win!
/thread
Old 05-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #90
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

irax

Dude but birds fly and have feathers. It shatters my perception of reality that there are birds that don't fly and have hair like feathers.

As far as webbed feet and other than live birth; dogs, otters, seal lions, beavers, tigers, pangolin(just as another evolutionary oddity). Rather than list every mammal that isn't a placental mammal here is a link to a list for you.
List of monotremes and marsupials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your car analogy is flawed in that there is no implied penalty for my disbelief or knowing denial of belief in your car.

aznpoopy

or some one like myself who utterly refutes the new testament and all of Christianity on the basis that Jesus was not the messiah there is no redemption or forgiveness for past sins. This means that if I am to go to hell no amount of begging will change that.