Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #61
JdmDrift4Food
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
JdmDrift4Food is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Lol who worries about performance in a stock daily driver..
JdmDrift4Food is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #62
need2speed94
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
need2speed94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Keep it coming You guys must be really successful acting like you know it all... please tell me how to get far in life so I can troll on forums!
need2speed94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #63
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
lay off his sack.

I like the 13 that you picked up congrats. coupes are bad ass.

and a nice performing dd is where it's at.
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #64
AndyG
Leaky Injector

AndyG is an unknown quantity at this point
^ ya good decision with the s13.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #65
JdmDrift4Food
Zilvia Junkie

Dont get snappy. Your the one who posted a stupid question online. Make your own decisions in life, THAT'S how you will get far sense you asked. And greenwood.. a nice performing dd is where whats at? Where young teens rallying around in stock cars thinking they are fast and switching lanes, revving their motors, and causing dangerous situations for family's and other smart, normal drivers on the road are at?? Keep it on the track, you aren't impressing anyone. Just making yourself look like a selfish, douche bag dumbass.. Thats not appointed to anyone by the way.. Just making a point.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #66
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by need2speed94 View Post
Keep it coming You guys must be really successful acting like you know it all... please tell me how to get far in life so I can troll on forums!
No, I'm actually just a 12 year old hobo that steals internet from McDonalds & Starbucks or wherever it's free. I actually don't really own a S13, I just like to flame on people who deserve it.

Like I said before in your pointless thread, you overpaid on the inferior chassis that probably has seen more abuse than your asshole in your PE class. I have not. So who wins in life? Me in your LS1 6 speed Camaro stealing your wifi & all. YEE-HAW!
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #67
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
delete thread..........
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #68
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Cool story bro
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:48 AM   #69
need2speed94
Leaky Injector

Snappy? If I recall you just called me a douchebag and a dumbass lol... don't put that crap on my thread at least!.. if you feel the need to make yourself look tough over the internet just send me a message with your sh*talk! Leave the thread free for people that have a sense of decency and want to be productive man. Gotta grow up sometime, I don't care how much older you are than me. Back to the topic though got the S13 and I'm happy !!!
Old 06-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #70
JdmDrift4Food
Zilvia Junkie

Oh........ did you read? That wasnt pointed towards you bud. Wasnt pointed towards anyone. I was proving a point. But I guess you couldn't comprehend that. Let me put it in simpler terms.. I am not here to call names or make fun of you. Just stating it was kind of pointless that you created this thread. Have fun braggin your new 240 up and performing on the streets while driving to work. Make sure you remove all the weight of interior for best performance, including windshield, brakes, doors, and tranny. You dont need that shit.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #71
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdmDrift4Food View Post
Have fun braggin your new 240 up and performing on the streets while driving to work. Make sure you remove all the weight of interior for best performance, including windshield, brakes, doors, and tranny. You dont need that shit.
Weight reduction at it's finest.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #72
need2speed94
Leaky Injector

Well I want a fun DD? Have you never heard of having a car that you can drive to/from work/school reliably that is actually fun? Sorry I don't want to have a Civic and sorry I don't want to have a 10 second Camaro. PLENTY of people have DD's that have performance mods. For you to say otherwise and mock what I say about it is ignorant to say the least. Next time you see a car with performance mods driving on the street or commuting I expect you to tell the guy he's an idiot. Because apparently that's not common or logical
Old 06-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #73
JasianBlazin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
JasianBlazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
don't half the users here own "street cars"? isn't that red kouki s14 that's been featured in a mag and everyone gets wet over just a street car? not everyone drags or drift. oh and this thread is still stupid.
JasianBlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:37 AM   #74
JdmDrift4Food
Zilvia Junkie

I do call them idiots.. I mostly laugh at their spray painted bodies with the wings and vinyl stickers though. Its also quite amusing to watch the body roll when they turn corners really fast with stock suspension. And its very cool how they rattle my windows when they are next to me with their loud "systems" bumpin. Guess thats a fun dd though.. Anyways, I think Ive proved my point and you already bought a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet silvia front s13 thats sweet. Did I mention its sweet? Oh ya. You win. You proved to EVERYONE on this forum that you're awesome, and can own a 240 too.. Sorry if this rant annoys you, I am just getting sick of this whole "drift scene" and all the teens trading in their eclipses, civics, accords, and bla bla bla for a 240 cause its what eveeeeeeeeeeeeeryone is doing.. Have a nice day.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:10 AM   #75
Pasttellmason

Pasttellmason is an unknown quantity at this point
Id get the s13
Pasttellmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #76
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
^ The real question is; would you read halfway through the thread to see he already got the s13 before posting?
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #77
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Quote:
Well I want a fun DD? Have you never heard of having a car that you can drive to/from work/school reliably that is actually fun? Sorry I don't want to have a Civic and sorry I don't want to have a 10 second Camaro. PLENTY of people have DD's that have performance mods. For you to say otherwise and mock what I say about it is ignorant to say the least. Next time you see a car with performance mods driving on the street or commuting I expect you to tell the guy he's an idiot. Because apparently that's not common or logical
Just stop replying back & you won't hear/see anything from me.

You made this pointless thread asking to be treated like a child & that's what several members have done to you, including myself.

You pointed out where you stood on your car search: a reliable car that is going to be easy to maintain. A previous member made it clear to you that he's seen the car and said it was overpriced and not worth the money.

You made yourself even more stupid when you turned down the better non abused chassis and decided that everybody else is a hater for not agreeing with you.

And then you bought it and proceeded to brag about a chassis that everybody on this forum has. Lol.

So tell me...what was the point of this thread?

And since you continue to spew out stupidity: quote my post that says that I have distaste for "performance" modifications.

I insulted you for your ignorance for a car that is going to be on daily driving duties. No where in your thread did you really think about "performance". Your exact words were:

Quote:
Ehh I agree... most of the time the 14s are in better condition especially auto like he said. But I don't really care for the 14 body styling as much as the 13 and plus the 14's are heavier. And when it comes to a car with a puny little 4 cyl weight really matters for performance lol.
What you really said was:

Quote:
Meh, I'd rather roll through the mall and look cool for all the prepubescent girls (and MAYBE, just maybe, get laid) than pick the car that fit all of my initial criteria for a good car. But my decision came down to the weight of the car, I wouldn't want the chassis that is more rigid and balanced for the track. I'd rather look cool.
So please, enlighten me more. I'm at work right now & I'm just about finished up with floor plans. I've got all the time in the world.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #78
need2speed94
Leaky Injector

Zoopree you are trying too hard and I didn't even bother reading the book you just wrote in your reply box lol.... As for everyone else, yes I got the S13. And I am not aiming to drift. I'm not putting on a shitty body kit and have bondo all over it because I've wrecked so much. The paint on the car is immaculate and I plan to keep it like that. All I plan to do is springs/struts, wheels/tires, maybe a header, and some interior stuff. Nothing fancy and nothing too expensive.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #79
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
NEITHER OF THESES CARS ARE FAST YOU WANTED A FAST CAR RIGHT????? honestly if you have a decent job use that 3500 for a down payment on a z33
Old 06-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #80
JdmDrift4Food
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I'm not putting on a shitty body kit and have bondo all over it because I've wrecked so much... All I plan to do is springs/struts, wheels/tires, maybe a header, and some interior stuff. Nothing fancy and nothing too expensive.
Uhh you make it sound like springs/struts, painted interior panels, and a header are so much better than a body kit and bondo.. am I reading this right?? Lol I must ask, what wheels are you planning on buying? (Very scared I asked that) Also.. you forgot, you really need a cold air intake.. That adds like 50ish horsepower so Ive heard. Which is perfect in a puny little 4 cylinder and a heavy ass s13 that obviously weighs more than your ls1 camaro.
Also, I call bullshit that you didnt read Zooopreme's response. All you do is care about what people think, so I know you read it, worried what he thought about you...

Ps: Maybe you should stop posting...
Old 06-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #81
theericsmith
Zilvia Member

theericsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
sdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Last edited by theericsmith; 06-27-2012 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: cause i wanted
theericsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #82
HellaDough
Leaky Injector

HellaDough is an unknown quantity at this point
ZX really hoe?
HellaDough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:37 AM   #83
need2speed94
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdmDrift4Food View Post
Uhh you make it sound like springs/struts, painted interior panels, and a header are so much better than a body kit and bondo.. am I reading this right?? Lol I must ask, what wheels are you planning on buying? (Very scared I asked that) Also.. you forgot, you really need a cold air intake.. That adds like 50ish horsepower so Ive heard. Which is perfect in a puny little 4 cylinder and a heavy ass s13 that obviously weighs more than your ls1 camaro.
Also, I call bullshit that you didnt read Zooopreme's response. All you do is care about what people think, so I know you read it, worried what he thought about you...

Ps: Maybe you should stop posting...
No thank you lol, I'm not reading anything he posts so he can go ahead and waste his time!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:14 AM   #84
JdmDrift4Food
Zilvia Junkie

LOL at you and both the threads you started (How will this fit? *Noob*). Seriously... do research, use google, and make your own decisions. Wow.. kids these days.. How hard can this shit honestly be?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:42 AM   #85
need2speed94
Leaky Injector

I am doing research... That's the whole reason I am even on the forum like we all are lol?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:43 AM   #86
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am doing research... That's the whole reason I am even on the forum like we all are lol?
IDK about you, but I'm here to ask people which bucket I should buy. Phuck researching... Everything's already been done, so has the research... So I'm just here to ask the people who have already researched what I should do with my life.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:41 AM   #87
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
You bunch of tubby bitches. Wipe your vajayjays, put your ovaries away, and go make me a fucking sammich. And QUIT bitching about this thread. If you dont like it then go press a shirt or some shit. Fucking females, I swear.

Z33, over a z32....are you serious? they don't even deserve to wear the Z badge.
370 is almost back on track but still a cry in the dark....

Op: most of the monkeys on here don't understand that some people don't want a street rocket with 600bajillion hp. that a simple car with good handling and upgraded supension can be all you need to "enjoi" a good drive.

I for one have a stock z32, and had a swapped 200sx. its cool to have one of each sometimes.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #88
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
You bunch of tubby bitches. Wipe your vajayjays, put your ovaries away, and go make me a fucking sammich. And QUIT bitching about this thread. If you dont like it then go press a shirt or some shit. Fucking females, I swear.

Z33, over a z32....are you serious? they don't even deserve to wear the Z badge.
370 is almost back on track but still a cry in the dark....

Op: most of the monkeys on here don't understand that some people don't want a street rocket with 600bajillion hp. that a simple car with good handling and upgraded supension can be all you need to "enjoi" a good drive.

I for one have a stock z32, and had a swapped 200sx. its cool to have one of each sometimes.
Bumping a thread that was on it's way out & provide info two days late.

Good one.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #89
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
your still being an emotional bitch, and I still don't have a sammich in my hand.

BAD one chick, bad one.