Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-09-2004, 02:12 AM   #61
Sanchi
Macadamia Nut

Trader Rating: (0)
Sanchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OMG!! haha u put an egg in the microwave HAHAHA!!! great stuff man!!

But dam Ramen full of goodness!! I'm surprized to hear u guys put eggs in there also!! Guess its natural, been doing that forever. Exactly the same way you do it AKADriver!!!... kinda

Boil water
drop 2 bricks in boiling water
once noodles break apart put in pounder and what ever green veggies u got and mix
then turn off fire and crack an egg on top of ramen and put a lid over pot for 1 minute
by now the white should be done and the yellow is hard enough around it not to brake
noodles are real soft and fluffy and not alot of soup left
put in bowl eat with some pickled stuff...

Sanchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2004, 02:37 AM   #62
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Salty_X is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchi
OMG!! haha u put an egg in the microwave HAHAHA!!! great stuff man!!
LOL, yup. Aside from the cleanup it was totally awesome. That shit went off like a M-80! Haha.
That would make a great practical joke...
Old 07-09-2004, 08:20 AM   #63
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver
You're going about it all wrong man... the noodles cook the egg!

You make the soup, then you just break the egg into the soup as soon as you turn off the heat. Remember, the broth is still boiling at this point. When you drop the egg into 212 degree broth, it cooks it right there. It's also good to stir as soon as you drop it in, or you'll just have a big chunk of egg white in the bottom... unless you like that...
similar to what you do i like doing it korean style... where you drop in the egg but purposely leave it alone. when you're done with the noodles the white will have cooked off but the yoke will still be raw (but cooked enough so its still one solid yoke).

the other way to cook egg is just dump it in while ur still cooking the noodles. stir it along with the noodles and cap it off. it comes out as bits of white fluffy stuff distributed throughout the noodles and soup.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:47 AM   #64
nlzmo400r
Zilvia FREAK!

nlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to nlzmo400r
i dont cook mine, that takes WAAY too much time, well that and i dont own a stove, microwave, or even a pot for that matter. I smash em up, pour on the seasoning and eat up
nlzmo400r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:18 PM   #65
Heartwork
BANNED

Heartwork is an unknown quantity at this point
ahhh man, i havent ate that stuff in years...
but when i did i just:
-cook in chicken broth
-let noodles get semi-soft, but still a little hard
-add lemon and black pepper (lots of it)

but traditional Ramen houses are where its at
Heartwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 12:48 AM   #66
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I cook per directions.. I dont microwave cuz that makes the noodles all soggylimp. Sucks here cuz my mom stocks up on the spicey salsa picante chile crap and chedder cheese cup noodles now..

Back at my old job, i would stock up and have alot in my desk drawer lol.

I love the ones that come in cups that you jsut add boiling water, cuz they got lil pieces of meat and vegetables.. hehe
Old 07-14-2004, 03:13 AM   #67
psidriven
Leaky Injector

psidriven is an unknown quantity at this point
you all have to try the taiwan fried onion instant noodles. got this recipe from a viet friend.

put the noodles w/ spice and oil pack in a bowl and pour boiling water on top and cover. wait til its soft to your liking (medium for me please) and add siracha hot sauce and some fried red onions or scallions. it's the bomb, greasy and spicy.
psidriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #68
lizmo
Leaky Injector

lizmo is making a name for him/her selflizmo is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to lizmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by po1z5che__ View Post
smash them to hell, stick them in a bowl, fill with water so it just covers the top, and pop in microwave for 2 1/2 mins.
i do the same, except i do it for 3 minutes

wow, i totally brought this thread back from the dead... i didn't find it, my bf did, lol.
lizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #69
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore

this is the best fucking instant noodle you will ever eat in your life....

believe me....

i tried a thousand of them....

i used to be an avid instant noodle when i first came to live in US without my parents....

japanese, korean, chinese, etc. cannot top thai instant noodle....

Cook this with some egg and put extra lime juice in there...

FUCKING BOMB i tell ya!!!
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #70
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
I was flying over to Thailand one summer. Stopped at Narita (NRT) (sp?)

went to the VIP lounge (frequent flyer) had the BESTTTTTTTTTT cup noodles ever.

It was made by nissin and i believe was seafood flavored. It's a white container.

Whoever can get them, I'll paypal you money.

Normally, I throw in vegetables and meat to make it more healthy.. in a way.. i guess.
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:22 AM   #71
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post

believe me....

i used to be an avid instant noodle when i first came to live in US without my parents....

I get them for free. I even got a free I <3 MAMA shirt LOLL

MAMA FTMFW!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #72
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
no top ramen, but i do eat maruchan, chicken ...

with 2 hard boiled eggs and 4 pieces of toast or cheap white bread...nothing says full like carbs and sodium...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:45 AM   #73
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge monster View Post
I get them for free. I even got a free I <3 MAMA shirt LOLL

MAMA FTMFW!
dude, don't even tell me you know Na Toi!

hahaha
Old 11-11-2008, 01:03 AM   #74
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
dude, don't even tell me you know Na Toi!

Yeahhhhhh. holy shitttt fuck. small world my friend.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #75
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

who the hell are you? lol?
hahaha
Old 11-11-2008, 05:54 AM   #76
JDM_inspired
Zilvia Member

JDM_inspired is making a name for him/her selfJDM_inspired is making a name for him/her self
add seasonings onto dry noodles, boil some water, cover, wait 3-4 minutes, then enjoy...
Old 11-11-2008, 07:05 AM   #77
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
take noodles out of package
put in bowl (no crushing here)
fill bowl with warm water until noodles are floating.
microwave for 4m 30s, stop and stir half way through.
remove bowl from microwave, using your fork to hold your noodles, pour out excess water
add flavor and enjoy.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:09 AM   #78
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
i get the Oriental flavor,

smash it, put in small pot with just enough water till it's right above noodles, boil it, add hot sauce Sricaca till water turns red, let water slowly evaporate then add in a egg..
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:16 AM   #79
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
boil the noodles add egg when semi soft add some sesame seed oil, crush up boonie peppers and add it together with seasoning pack.

done/
Old 11-11-2008, 07:36 AM   #80
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

believe me....

awww, but i dont like shrimp...do they have non spicey chicken,

i guess ill stick to my maruchan

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:22 AM   #81
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:

believe me....

This shit is fuckin fantastic!

I added green onions and sprouts.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #82
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I don't like making my own Ramen because it just doesn't taste the same as Mr Ramen in Little Tokyo.

I can eat their Spicy Beef Curry Ramen all fucking day...I swear.

Them shits are delicious.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #83
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I don't like making my own Ramen because it just doesn't taste the same as Mr Ramen in Little Tokyo.

I can eat their Spicy Beef Curry Ramen all fucking day...I swear.

Them shits are delicious.
No you can't...cause you ain't there. lol
Old 11-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #84
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
How do you know I'm not posting this via sidekick while eating some super hot, delicious Beef curry ramen in Little Tokyo?

Hmm?

I hate my pop tarts and chocolate milk now.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #85
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
How do you know I'm not posting this via sidekick while eating some super hot, delicious Beef curry ramen in Little Tokyo?

Hmm?

I hate my pop tarts and chocolate milk now.

Because Mel is all-knowing.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #86
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
You guys cook your shit I eat that shit RAW open it up get the chicken flavor out pour a little bit of the flavor into the bag smash up the noodles and enjoy. I call it a poor mans chips lol
ClutchKickThatBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #87
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ Dude thats fucking gross

My girl eats them uncooked too
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #88
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
Its fucking delicious WTF you talking about at less your girl has some good taste lol
ClutchKickThatBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #89
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKickThatBitch View Post
You guys cook your shit I eat that shit RAW open it up get the chicken flavor out pour a little bit of the flavor into the bag smash up the noodles and enjoy. I call it a poor mans chips lol
thats kind of odd.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #90
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
This shit is fuckin fantastic!

I added green onions and sprouts.
Your turning your instant noodles into Pho! The only thing your missing is some meat, beef tripe, sriracha, and hoisin sauce.

I like all sorts of instant ramen. I like mi Mama, nong shim, kung fu, and mi goreng.

I like korean instant noodles the best because you usually get more noodles and it fills you up more.
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote