Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-24-2008, 11:04 PM   #871
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #872
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
edit: nvm, i found some that will do
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 AM   #873
w.tungsten
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
w.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
anyone have pics of a stock exhaust or stock-looking exhaust on a red s13 hatchback with a rear kit.

If you have some without a kit, post those too i guess.

thanks,
-michael
w.tungsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #874
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
im looking for a baby blue/gunmetal two tone Silvia. pretty sure it had white te37's. i swear it was posted here a few days ago but i cant seem to find it again. if anyone has the pics saved id really like to see them again.
ZilviaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #875
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
<strawberry pocky car>
Really? That's the pulled fender style Origin?

Not what I expected. What's the other one? Got a little rounded lip at the top of the arch.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:29 PM   #876
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Really? That's the pulled fender style Origin?

Not what I expected. What's the other one? Got a little rounded lip at the top of the arch.
i guess that might be a bad angle, but it is REALLY subtle.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:54 PM   #877
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
I'm looking for a picture of the S13 and S14 firewalls, from inside the car, with the clutch assembly removed, or on an automatic. It's for a write up on a 5-speed swap, and I want to show the difference between the S13 and S14 ...

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)

Last edited by hijack3d; 02-25-2008 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: different pics
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #878
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
ssr Viena on an s14(preferably zenki).
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:18 PM   #879
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_marine View Post
Looking for pictures of an S13 with the S14 front end conversion... NOT the Kouki, possibly stock front end or aftermarket facia. Also, i've seen 1 or two from the front, but would like to see a side shot or somethin'... something to show the lines of the car
Anyone???
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #880
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

friends car. old pic.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #881
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Does anyone have pictures of S14s with flares? I don't mean overfenders I'm talking actual flares like the raceonusa or Jun Auto style flares for the S13. I'd like to just do that for a widebody as it's cheaper and easier, but I'm not sure how it would look on the more modern-looking S14.

Thanks.
-Layne

Last edited by LS240; 02-26-2008 at 02:20 AM..
LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:17 AM   #882
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

that was requested before.

in this very thread.

your sig is cute.

edit: here ya go

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...01#post1595301
Old 02-26-2008, 08:53 AM   #883
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pics ayuadict.... I was actually looking to do it on a hatch, this helps out a little bit though. If anyone has any on a hatch... THANKS
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:23 AM   #884
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
There was a blue one, guy from Mexico who did it. Had some FNs on it and some kit, but do a search on like S13.4 or something along those lines, you'll find it.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:40 AM   #885
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
you guys got any pics of any s13 with fn01rc`s in 17x10 +12 let me see them.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #886
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #887
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
^ 17x10 +12?
Old 02-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #888
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
yes the rears are 17x10 +12

front are 17x9 +15
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #889
Turu

Turu is an unknown quantity at this point
Could someone put a picture of a S14 silvia with a Lancer EVO rear spoiler?

Thanks!
Turu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:27 PM   #890
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Picture of the ka-de intake mani painted black, I've seen it somewhere before and looked sorta rad.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #891
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
that was requested before.

in this very thread.

your sig is cute.

edit: here ya go

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...01#post1595301
Thanks! And no offense but I just don't like stretching. In my eyes it looks as bad as clear taillights or spinners or gaudy graphics. That's just one man's opinion though.

Oh and unfortunately my suspicions have been confirmed. It doesn't look too hot.
LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:25 PM   #892
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Does anyone have a picture of black paint with red flake?
Thanks ahead.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:17 AM   #893
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I don't have time to find the pic for you right now, but this one guy on ziptied painted his car black with super red flakes... I think it was a laurel...

Maybe if you have the time to browse through or somehting.

Edit: Here!

Old 02-27-2008, 07:43 AM   #894
SoSideways
Post Whore!

^Aw man I was gonna do that... blah...
Old 02-27-2008, 07:50 AM   #895
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
^Aw man I was gonna do that... blah...
Everything has been done.

I've just accepted that, lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #896
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Request: brown sedans (ideally)

Preferably metallic brown. Taupes, sables, and golds can take a hike. Looking for root beer, chocolate, coffee, etc.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:39 PM   #897
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Hey, Mats, in those pics, what size tires are you running on the front and rear?
Old 02-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #898
Osmosis
Leaky Injector

Osmosis is making a name for him/her selfOsmosis is making a name for him/her self
S13 with 17x9 +17 and 235/40/17 front and 255/40/17 rear.
Osmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #899
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Hey, Mats, in those pics, what size tires are you running on the front and rear?
front 205 45 17
rear 235 40 17

i asked him the same question lol
ecuastyle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:37 PM   #900
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecuastyle84 View Post
front 205 45 17
rear 235 40 17

i asked him the same question lol
Awesome.

Thank you very much