Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-11-2016, 02:56 PM   #9091
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It would be quite upsetting if some dork was spraying their car on the street within close proximity of my residence or vehicle. If I found one droplet carried by the wind to have landed on my stuff, I would be calling the police.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2016, 03:12 PM   #9092
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It would be quite upsetting if some dork was spraying their car on the street within close proximity of my residence or vehicle. If I found one droplet carried by the wind to have landed on my stuff, I would be calling the police.
there car behind the dude has masking on it, it it isn't his that dude that owned it should have called the cops.
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:50 PM   #9093
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewantkouki View Post
sil80takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:55 PM   #9094
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
there are people to this day that are still doing this

Quote:
Fuck what they think if you like it do it!!!!!! I build my car for my own satisfaction not for these fuckbois!!!!!!!!!!

danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:50 PM   #9095
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Little off topic, but, was anybody else the victim of these books? I know I was ... Full of diw

feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:20 AM   #9096
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
what don't people understand about z/s-chassis related? there's a ricer thread for that bullshit in off topic.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:02 AM   #9097
Habibi240
Zilvia Member

Habibi240 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE
"S13 240SX bedliner paintjob"

[/QUOTE]

Any one else notice this is the flaming airbrushed sil front flat black vert guy?
Habibi240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 03:36 AM   #9098
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
See!

In 2002 they where an absolute joke and cost like $400 a set.

Now in 2015, your defending them and they cost a lot more than $400. ($1,500 now?)
I am just saying their wheels are not crap. Design wise, they are copies, but that's it. They know how to make wheels, unlike the other guys in the business that make DANGEROUS wheels. Have you tried japan racing wheels ? A friend tested them on his daily, a p10 gt. 300 miles laters, they are out of round. Like really square shaped. The rotas he's got on his 600hp s13 ? He has got them for years. Still straight, and he is used to cut corners on tracks.

As far as the price goes, it didn't go up; the US economy crunched and the dollar value plumetted.

I don't use them. Got second hand cheap enkeis rs3. I don't sell them either. Just saying you are wrong about rota, which might be the only aftermarket wheel maker with an actual wheel making history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence View Post
Rota alloy wheel.

I doubt that.
First, i could not care less about your opinion, or "doubts".
Second, what is the problem with "more than 30 years ago" and "started 40 years ago" ?
Third, were you lazy, or just being an ass ? You found the "about" button, and that is great. How about the "history" button ? Here you go ... http://www.rotawheels.com/hist.shtml

OT

These are NOT the result of an accident, not a work in progress. It has been done like that on purpose and is the finished product.
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 03:54 AM   #9099
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
lol thats a model car, calm down

why are u defending rotas so hard lol they straight up garbage. pumping out 50k wheels a month and increasing price doesn't make them any better lol. That's like being served kraft dinner for the main course at club 33.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 03:57 AM   #9100
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
^ lol thats a model car.

why defend rotas so badly every 1 knows they are garbage. Pumping out 50k wheels a month and raising price isn't going to change that.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:23 AM   #9101
Mike s14

Mike s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
A guy here around is selling his second hand rota's for 2000 euro...

Also gotten this in the mailbox:

Brighten Up Your WORK Wheels with COLORISM
WORK Wheels have long been a brand that focuses on subtle and classy colours, with various bronze, silver, black, white and polished finishes usually being what comes to mind when you think of their wheel range. That's all set to change though, with the introduction of WORK COLORISM.

Hot off the press having been unveiled at Tokyo Auto Salon just a few weeks ago, the new colours include Kiwi Power Green, Mandarin Alert Orange, Cherry Blossom Pink and Energy Mint Blue. Pictured above on WORK Emotion CR Ultimate Kiwamis, the new colours are also available for the rest of the Emotion range along with the Meister and Seeker ranges, plus many more.

COLORISM Clear also introduces Clear Red, Clear Blue, Translucent Grey and Imperial Gold (pictured below on a set of Zeast ST1s) to the Seeker, Zeast and XSA ranges, with certain colours only available on particular models.

So work wheels are aiming the hoonibro section now with those hideous colours?
Mike s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:24 AM   #9102
Mike s14

Mike s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
A guy here around is selling his second hand rota's for 2000 euro...

Also gotten this in the mailbox:

Brighten Up Your WORK Wheels with COLORISM
WORK Wheels have long been a brand that focuses on subtle and classy colours, with various bronze, silver, black, white and polished finishes usually being what comes to mind when you think of their wheel range. That's all set to change though, with the introduction of WORK COLORISM.

Hot off the press having been unveiled at Tokyo Auto Salon just a few weeks ago, the new colours include Kiwi Power Green, Mandarin Alert Orange, Cherry Blossom Pink and Energy Mint Blue. Pictured above on WORK Emotion CR Ultimate Kiwamis, the new colours are also available for the rest of the Emotion range along with the Meister and Seeker ranges, plus many more.

COLORISM Clear also introduces Clear Red, Clear Blue, Translucent Grey and Imperial Gold (pictured below on a set of Zeast ST1s) to the Seeker, Zeast and XSA ranges, with certain colours only available on particular models.

So work wheels are aiming the hoonibro section now with those hideous colours?
Mike s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:14 AM   #9103
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
why defend rotas so badly every 1 knows they are garbage. Pumping out 50k wheels a month and raising price isn't going to change that.
What makes a wheel "garbage" ? They are not overweight, although they could be lighter. They don't break, except in situations where any wheel would break. They don't easily deform either (i think there was ONE model with problems, the torque). They usually got enough room for calipers. They exist in numerous sizes, offsets, colors. The design is copied, true, just like almost all wheels. Is that enough to make them garbage ?

XXR wheels are garbage. Very heavy, expensive for copies, no room for calipers. Japan racing wheels are garbage, they have counterfeit test stamps, deform just by driving on imperfect A-roads.

So, why would rota wheel be garbage ? Do you have a personal experience with them, or is that internet knowledge ? Like you saw that pic of a subaru with a destroyed wheel after he hit a curb hard sideways ? any wheel would crack when subjected to this ...

If they were garbage, they would not be in the business anymore. They made a name for themselves, if they were building crap they would lose their partners. Economics 101. See, price in the US go up because your country sucks so bad at economics that the value of your money dropped hard. Their price hasn't changed where I live, yet our economy sucks too. Just way less than yours.

Frankly, between brand new rota wheels and second hand WORK wheels that have been jumping kurbs on tracks their whole life, i'd go for the rotas without a second thought. And i am pretty sure any kind of testing would show the second hand work wheels are not suited for driving anymore ...
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:52 AM   #9104
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Found this recently. This guy is doing it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croustibat View Post
What makes a wheel "garbage" ? They are not overweight, although they could be lighter. They don't break, except in situations where any wheel would break. They don't easily deform either (i think there was ONE model with problems, the torque). They usually got enough room for calipers. They exist in numerous sizes, offsets, colors. The design is copied, true, just like almost all wheels. Is that enough to make them garbage ?

XXR wheels are garbage. Very heavy, expensive for copies, no room for calipers. Japan racing wheels are garbage, they have counterfeit test stamps, deform just by driving on imperfect A-roads.

So, why would rota wheel be garbage ? Do you have a personal experience with them, or is that internet knowledge ? Like you saw that pic of a subaru with a destroyed wheel after he hit a curb hard sideways ? any wheel would crack when subjected to this ...

If they were garbage, they would not be in the business anymore. They made a name for themselves, if they were building crap they would lose their partners. Economics 101. See, price in the US go up because your country sucks so bad at economics that the value of your money dropped hard. Their price hasn't changed where I live, yet our economy sucks too. Just way less than yours.

Frankly, between brand new rota wheels and second hand WORK wheels that have been jumping kurbs on tracks their whole life, i'd go for the rotas without a second thought. And i am pretty sure any kind of testing would show the second hand work wheels are not suited for driving anymore ...
Old 02-12-2016, 09:06 AM   #9105
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self

Yes, this entire car is covered in bed liner. http://imgur.com/gallery/LkZdp

Last edited by LockOn!; 02-12-2016 at 10:49 AM..
LockOn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #9106
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Old 02-12-2016, 10:55 AM   #9107
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I'll just keep saying that the moderators' collective decision to allow mhubeny180sx to stay on this forum is DIW. Multiple accounts, being an insufferable cunt, and just generally douchebaggery should have him banned. While the latter two on that list are bound to happen on this forum I was under the impression that the multiple accounts thing was a surefire way to get banned. I even offered to refund his payment for Premium. We should start a fundraiser for Zilvia to ban this fucking prick.

OT

Only $7000 for this gem:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/5423453542.html

IG: 240makeyourhorny

Old 02-12-2016, 11:37 AM   #9108
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post

At least it will stand the test of time against the elements hahahah
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:13 PM   #9109
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'll just keep saying that the moderators' collective decision to allow mhubeny180sx to stay on this forum is DIW. Multiple accounts, being an insufferable cunt, and just generally douchebaggery should have him banned. While the latter two on that list are bound to happen on this forum I was under the impression that the multiple accounts thing was a surefire way to get banned. I even offered to refund his payment for Premium. We should start a fundraiser for Zilvia to ban this fucking prick.

Registration should have been locked years ago.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:35 PM   #9110
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Word on the street is, he bribed the admins with free $800 spacers.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:00 AM   #9111
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Only $7000 for this gem:

Real whack ass price, especially for a vert, but seeing a 2 tone vert is actually pretty cool.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:12 AM   #9112
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
when you dont use the correct TOB and Sleeve for your OS giken clutch :/

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:01 AM   #9113
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
[QUOTE=dizzariot;6018427]
Only $7000 for this gem:

Not sure why it's on SD CL, it a "local" Colorado Springs kid. Him and his 'close friend' painted them to match.

Colorado Springs is the Florida of Colorado.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:22 AM   #9114
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post

Colorado Springs is the Florida of Colorado.

Apparently Isis parts, other knockoffs and an notchtop are worth $7500...
Old 02-13-2016, 08:30 AM   #9115
Corbic
Post Whore!

"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:

Apparently Isis parts, other knockoffs and an notchtop are worth $7500...

Actually they are you dumbfuck.

Sorry to be a raging asshole but these types of posts fucking piss me off.

What the fuck should it be? Fucking free?

Car looks clean with good paint. It has a Wiring Specialties Harness and S14 SR.

That's $2,500.

ISIS FMIC is $400, $200 radiator, $600 wheels, $400 tires, $800 coils etc.

You ever swap a car? (And get it running?) It's not fucking cheap as all the little bullshit adds up.

So what's the car worth genius? He does say OBO or Trade so it's not like he's acting like the car is a fucking blowjob giving gold mine.

Yeah Bro, I'm mad.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:35 AM   #9116
Corbic
Post Whore!

Dumb fuck wants $300 for a stock intake manifold?! Lolwut, Must Be Florida.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:37 AM   #9117
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Actually they are you dumbfuck.

Sorry to be a raging asshole but these types of posts fucking piss me off.

What the fuck should it be? Fucking free?

Car looks clean with good paint. It has a Wiring Specialties Harness and S14 SR.

That's $2,500.

ISIS FMIC is $400, $200 radiator, $600 wheels, $400 tires, $800 coils etc.

You ever swap a car? It's not fucking cheap as all the little bullshit adds up.

So what's the car worth genius? He does say OBO or Trade so it's not like he's acting like the car is a fucking blowjob giving gold mine.

Yeah Bro, I'm mad.
You are a fucktard. Seriously, your rants are dumb as fuck. Go drink some tea and light some fucking candles.

$2500 swap
$2200 car

Thats what the price should be. You add shit to it that doesn't add the value of the parts. What the fuck.

Yes, I have done a swap (or 4) you NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK OUT OF IT. The parts I replace, with quality parts may add some value, but not $2000 for a quality harness and thats it.

This is a $5000 car, $5700 on a GREAT day.

Now, please go annoy your Mustang forums.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:39 AM   #9118
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
URL=CORBIC TRYING REAL HARD AGAIN... [/IMG][/URL]

Dumb fuck wants $300 for a stock intake manifold?! Lolwut, Must Be Florida.
$30 OBO. HOLY FUCK...

Old 02-13-2016, 08:43 AM   #9119
Corbic
Post Whore!

"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
You are a fucktard. Seriously, your rants are dumb as fuck. Go drink some tea and light some fucking candles.

$2500 swap

$2200 car

Thats what the price should be. You add shit to it that doesn't add the value of the parts. What the fuck.

Yes, I have done a swap (or 4) you NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK OUT OF IT. The parts I replace, with quality parts may add some value, but not $2000 for a quality harness and thats it.

This is a $5000 car, $5700 on a GREAT day.

Now, please go annoy your Mustang forums.

Yeah that's the stupidest fucking logic ever.

So Daemon's car should be like $6k?

$1k roller
$1,700 engine
$1000 used wheels?

Old 02-13-2016, 08:47 AM   #9120
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote: