Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #901
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I finally broke into the top 100 on Fujimi Kaido.

187,723 points with my IS300. 93rd place.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #902
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I finally broke into the top 100 on Fujimi Kaido.

187,723 points with my IS300. 93rd place.
today I'll go home and get into the top 10....lol...jk probably the top 20.

on a side note...I would like to see peoples rankings on certain tracks.

I'll start....I might be top 10 still on motegi ring (the oval)

maple valley short reverse I think I'm still top 10...maybe top 20 by now.
some others that i don't know.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #903
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Anybody want to buy my copy for 45 bucks? Not a scratch on it?
Old 12-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #904
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
does it come with the download? lol
Old 12-03-2009, 02:42 PM   #905
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Posi rep for the code?
Old 12-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #906
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
does it come with the download? lol
It has the dl code.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #907
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
It has the dl code.
I can haz it?

Pweaze?
Old 12-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #908
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Knowing Nate he prob. dropped an N-bomb or something as a joke with his whole "make it rain business." The "legends" DLC pack is free and the redeem code is supposed to be in every new unopened copy of FM3. The only cars we got in the LCE that you didn't get in the standard copy are still in your game, but are greyed out in the dealership. (ZR1, GT3 RS, etc.)
The second DLC pack is available already though for those that didn't know and consists of 3 new Hyundai Genesis Coupes. (Incl. the RMR Genesis Coupe used in Formula D and Pikes Peak) It's free in the marketplace sponsored by none other than Hyundai themselves.
My PC took a dive on me so now I'm S.O.L. until I get a wireless adapter for the 360 or get Win7 or a new computer or something. I'll probably end up getting the adapter since having the PC hooked up to it at all times means I have to leave it sitting out in the living room. Plus I don't know if Macs can share connections like PC's if I go that route. In the mean time I'm using my PS3 to access teh Internets for forums and e-mail and such. Fail.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #909
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sik1kraze View Post
I would have entered had I known it would be so easy to win a chasing the touge sticker
You wouldn't win sir. Trust me
Old 12-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #910
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
more pics

VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:10 PM   #911
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
how do you guys get fenders and shit? are they just vinyls?
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #912
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
yea.

msglngth

jumped the shit out of my veyron, angles are kinda goofy but its probably a good 15ft in the air.

Last edited by silviaguy240; 12-05-2009 at 05:11 PM..
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #913
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Holy shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #914
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
i just got mine from the game stop website and it was only 39.99 plus 3 dollar shipping....new...used it said 49.99 so i was like fuck it and got it!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #915
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
i just got mine from the game stop website and it was only 39.99 plus 3 dollar shipping....new...used it said 49.99 so i was like fuck it and got it!
That same price on amazon.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #916
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
i am thinking about getting it too.. $39.99 + tax + free shipping. btw, you get a $10 coupon for future purchase by email in a few days. they are running a promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #917
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I just realized, why the hell don't they have EK hatchbacks in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #918
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
there are lots of worthwhile cars that weren't included but we can always hope for them to be in a DLC pack.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #919
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
I just realized, why the hell don't they have EK hatchbacks in the game?
because the eg hatch is like 1 bagazillion times cooler. and I'll be on...literally all day tomorrow if people wanna drift.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #920
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
im on right now if anyone wants to drift, no one else on my FL is on
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #921
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
Rumble Pak!! experience the realism shits badass
Old 12-06-2009, 10:06 PM   #922
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
haha no doubt!

cant wait for these new cars on tuesday
Old 12-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #923
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
FYI:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn 10
And now the bad news. I’ve been working with Fred on cracking down on those who have abused the credit glitch that was recently fixed with our last title update. As of today, we have isolated a group of about 1700 players who show up as having cheated. While it does seem overly harsh to ban users for taking advantage of a loophole that we inadvertently created, glitching and cheating does violate Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: “In using the Service, you may not exploit a bug, or make an unauthorized modification, to any software or data to gain unfair advantage in a game, contest, or promotion.” Moreover, it bums me out because glitching millions/billions of credits does a disservice to our online economy – drives up inflation, makes unicorn cars next to impossible for the average gamer to bid on, and so on and so forth.

Which is why we’re cracking down on credit glitchers and we’re cracking down hard. Starting this evening and all through the weekend, we will be putting up Ford Focus RS for 10s and 100s of millions of credits as an amnesty program for glitchers. If you have gotten credits by cheating, we know all about it and have all the numbers. If you don’t want to get banned next week, I encourage you to go and get rid of your credits by purchasing one of these Ford Focus RS put up in the Auction House by Gamertag “TurnTenStudios”. Do not accept imitations or buy a Focus RS for millions of credits from any Gamertag other than “TurnTenStudios”. Purchase the Focus RS that is appropriate to the amount of credits you glitched and your name will be taken off the list for banning next week – but be sure to stay honest because we’re actually running another scan on Monday to see the outcome. Either way, it’s a chance for folks to come clean and start over.
Source: The Turn 10 Studios Blog : Forza Motorsport 3 - Week in Review (12/4)
Old 12-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #924
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
so if i take advantage of that and post a ford focus for 100,000,000 bucks would I get in trouble?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #925
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
so if i take advantage of that and post a ford focus for 100,000,000 bucks would I get in trouble?
LOL

Good plan.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #926
ESmorz
Post Whore!

What if you only glitched a bit and spent most of it and don't have 10's or 100's of millions...?

Stupid.

Anyways... This game got thoroughly boring really fast once I started playing Madden again and MW2.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:24 AM   #927
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
I only glitch about 42mil but I never buy cars from the auction house I just used it to get decals and vinyls and tune setup so I will not be buying one of those focuses plus I dont even play the game anymore I am to into borderland and mw2 pls l4d2

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:28 AM   #928
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^how much for it?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #929
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

seems to me like a way to get people caught, and no I do not even have that much money?? seems people went crazy haha, and im sure there was a lot more than 1700 people, that video was on youtube with like 40,000 views

just looked, it starts at 30,000,000. I dont even have half of that lol, this shit is hilarious.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #930
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

wow...that's just out of control... now onto forza! see you guys on there. drift LS14