Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #901
ShakotanGazelle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ShakotanGazelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Am I reading this correctly?
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/r101578652

50 USD?????
ShakotanGazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #902
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakotanGazelle View Post
BBS

50 USD?????
For now... until people bids more in 21 hours till auction ends.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #903
dwnshft2drft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakotanGazelle View Post
BBS

50 USD?????
Plus shipping to USA maybe around $400 to $600 EMS
dwnshft2drft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #904
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Microsoft Translator is not translating YAJ pages for me. What are the faster translator programs? I have read this entire thread, and someone said Google Chrome translate is better? Is it supposed to take forever to translate? Confuzzledd over her..
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #905
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL240SXDRIFT View Post
Microsoft Translator is not translating YAJ pages for me. What are the faster translator programs? I have read this entire thread, and someone said Google Chrome translate is better? Is it supposed to take forever to translate? Confuzzledd over her..
I use google chrome. works pretty quickly.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #906
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
Has anyone used buyee? It was an ad while I was browsing YAJ. Seems legit. I kinda guesstimated that if I were to buy a bucket seat or something for around $300usd, I could get it shipped here through them for roughly $450 which is still a great deal considering the seats I'm looking at. And yes I'm looking at the buy it now prices.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #907
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by David48 View Post
Has anyone used buyee? It was an ad while I was browsing YAJ. Seems legit. I kinda guesstimated that if I were to buy a bucket seat or something for around $300usd, I could get it shipped here through them for roughly $450 which is still a great deal considering the seats I'm looking at. And yes I'm looking at the buy it now prices.
i found this Anybody use Buyee.jp for Y!Japan? - ClubRoadster.net
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #908
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
Thanks! I guess ill give them a try
Old 05-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #909
iStayBroke
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
iStayBroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just a couple links for 18in Work Equips

WORK EQUIP

18x8.5 -1

WORK EQUIP

18x10 +5

Crazy sizing on these next ones
(price reflects that too)

WORK

18x10 -20
18x11 -33
Old 05-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #910
powermymotor
Leaky Injector

powermymotor is an unknown quantity at this point
how would i bid on these? nice web site
powermymotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #911
victme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
victme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by powermymotor View Post
how would i bid on these? nice web site
Read the first page.
victme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #912
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
brand new equips in box
19's 9J -12 A disk 10J -18 O disk

WORK エクイップ 数量限定復刻 9J 10J 新品 深リム 19インチ

kinda cool
復刻EQUIP数量限定にて発売!

while im still at it.
here's the goofiest shit ive ever seen.

one piece?? looks amazing.

thats enough from me. goodnight.
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #913
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I keep telling myself to stay off of YAJ... And now I've spend a bunch of money. There's a bunch of great deals on there.

Though there's more pairs then anything else. So depending on what you're looking for, you'll have to be patience.

Oh and there's a bunch of TESL 18X10.5+15 pairs for sale right now that should go for a fair price...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #914
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
GTR-Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
G-561

You don't see these HUDs very often anymore.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:31 AM   #915
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
MarcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

〓T313 超深太!!クレンツ㠧 LXZ*F,10.5J-14/R,12J-45 VIPカーâ˜* - ホイールリサイ㠯ル工房 - ヤフオク!
Old 06-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #916
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
So, does everyone go the Streeter route when shipping stuff over? I have a friend in Okinawa but he seems pretty 'laxed to go out and look for some stuff I asked for which is kind of a pain. I know a lot of people use a ton of different methods - some ended up well and others not so well. I've read through the threads but didn't really see any consistency on what people use just more of what they got.

I'm on the hunt for some stuff for my S13 in the likes of East Bear mirrors, hopefully a decent bucket, a 326 wing, and a few odds and ends. I would love to get some wheels and kits but from what I can tell, it's almost not worth it with the odd sizing and weights.

Any help would be stellar. I tried to see if I could some military shipping and save some coin but that avenue of approach doesn't seem to be any good either.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:24 AM   #917
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
So, does everyone go the Streeter route when shipping stuff over? I have a friend in Okinawa but he seems pretty 'laxed to go out and look for some stuff I asked for which is kind of a pain. I know a lot of people use a ton of different methods - some ended up well and others not so well. I've read through the threads but didn't really see any consistency on what people use just more of what they got.

I'm on the hunt for some stuff for my S13 in the likes of East Bear mirrors, hopefully a decent bucket, a 326 wing, and a few odds and ends. I would love to get some wheels and kits but from what I can tell, it's almost not worth it with the odd sizing and weights.

Any help would be stellar. I tried to see if I could some military shipping and save some coin but that avenue of approach doesn't seem to be any good either.

Trust me when I say us guys down in Okinawa are also YAJ shoppers. This place ain't got shit on mainland, and the only advantage we have over you guys is cheaper shipping.

I've been using Buyee.jp lately to get my stuff down here. Streeter seems to be backed up of late and he's been very helpful with me, but so far Buyee has been no fuss, no hassle.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:38 AM   #918
ViruzOne

ViruzOne is an unknown quantity at this point
So can anyone ship aero or bumpers?? Everyone keeps telling me no, or its way too much money/hassle. I know it will be probably pay more for shipping than the actual item but im just wondering how people are getting baller aero pieces or jdm bumpers shipped.
ViruzOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #919
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
I've been using Buyee.jp lately to get my stuff down here. Streeter seems to be backed up of late and he's been very helpful with me, but so far Buyee has been no fuss, no hassle.
I haven't used Buyee.jp much, I should check it out again. And Yes, Streeter is busy as of late, but he's my go to person. He's always been quick with replies and snapping up my bids. I just spent a mint with him, and like always, it's been a smooth process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruzOne View Post
So can anyone ship aero or bumpers?? Everyone keeps telling me no, or its way too much money/hassle. I know it will be probably pay more for shipping than the actual item but im just wondering how people are getting baller aero pieces or jdm bumpers shipped.
We just spend a wack load of cash in shipping. Usually DHL or FedEx. Expect to spend A LOT.

Last edited by tricky_ab; 06-11-2013 at 09:20 PM..
Old 06-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #920
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
an aero kit costs ~$1200 via DHL
unless you're hardparking/baller/dont give a fuck its honestly not worth it

total cost will be ~$2000 usd for fibreglass, which will eventually break, unless its gpsports urethane
Old 06-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #921
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I've bought a lot of stuff off YAJ for myself and helped other dudes, if you guys need anything (with the exception of aero stuff) YAJ'd and shipped, send me a pm or email.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #922
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
an aero kit costs ~$1200 via DHL
unless you're hardparking/baller/dont give a fuck its honestly not worth it

total cost will be ~$2000 usd for fibreglass, which will eventually break, unless its gpsports urethane
Yeah those shipping costs sound about right. I was quoted anywhere from $1200-$1600 for shipping via DHL/FedEx while shopping around for kits.

It's crazy to think that the shipping cost, is around the cost of the kit itself.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #923
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
GTR-Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
There are LCL ocean freight options that are much cheaper than DHL/Fed Ex air freight, but it's ridiculous how difficult it is to get a straight answer or quotes out of Fed Ex or DHL. We got to the point where we have a contact at the Fed Ex offices in Hiroshima, but we're still waiting on a rate schedule. I think we've been at this for at least 3 months now. The crazy thing is it is way easier and less trouble to ship a car or an entire container than it is a box with a hood or aero kit in it.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #924
EliteGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
EliteGTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^ best company i've ever dealt with to handle overseas shipping and by far the cheapest TNT Express - Home
EliteGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #925
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
MarcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

ウェッズ weds ホイール 19インチ 9.5j 10.5j クラウン フーガ - 激安é*”王 仙台店 - ヤフオク!
Old 06-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #926
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I haven't used Buyee.jp much, I should check it out again. And Yes, Streeter is busy as of late, but he's my go to person. He's always been quick with replies and snapping up my bids. I just spent a mint with him, and like always, it's been a smooth process.
Can't agree more. Sometimes I feel like I bother the guy with all the inquiries. He is backed up and wont do aero right now due to limited space. Sucks I missed out on some quality items . I think I have a collection "just to own it" problem. Finding a good deal on the weekend gets me sometimes to. As he is enjoying some time off (rightfully so) then an auction will end or something. It is what it is.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #927
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
so noice. pair 18x10 -5

超希少 WORK(ワーク)㠀€VS-KF 18×10J -5 2本 - ヤフオク!

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #928
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

^^ Why...WHY did I click on that link?! You are right, those are nice...

And he's got a nice fronts as well... Seriosuly...Why did I click the first link...

Welp...Forgive me bank account for what I might try to win...
Old 06-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #929
iStayBroke
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
iStayBroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Those will look pretty damn good on a S15....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg
Old 06-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #930
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

No dice... I guess it's for the best, as I've already bought a few sets of something else already (though I REALLY wouldn't mind winning those for the rear)...