Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #901
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I got the game yesterday... but I still don't have TV !! arrrgghh !!!!

Can't wait till tomorrow for BlackFriday TV sale !! ganna get it and start playing !!!!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #902
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I got an '87 R31 Skyline for my birthday!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #903
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Amazon emailed me the code for the Mercedes Benz SLS Stealth car, I really needed it since I messed up and bought a Toyota Levin. LOL WOOT.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #904
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monstr View Post
I love it! Not a perfect game but I'm still enjoying playing. Wishing I had a steering wheel =\
dude i got that logitech dfp , great for this $50
http://i51.tinypic.com/j0xlp5.jpg
Old 11-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #905
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have a 360, and i think the PS3 lacks in cool games, though gt5 would be over the top awesome, enough to buy a console over. I dont know i'm drunk as fuckkk. and full of turnkey.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:23 AM   #906
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

phew, snapped a couple before i went home for thanksgiving, let me know what you guys think
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:59 AM   #907
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Can't wait to do the install overnight and play first thing tomorrow morning! Woot! Add me S13Teddy on PSN!
Old 11-26-2010, 03:16 AM   #908
Razi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Razi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So weird being inside a RHD S13 interior in a game haha.
Odd thing is though, for most Premium cars, the Tachometer acts retarded, the RPMs in the S13 climb higher with speed until it pegs out at 9k even though I'm in like 4th gear at 5k rpm.
Anyone else get that?
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:42 AM   #909
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
In the A-License test, 2nd or 3rd test, does anyone else get a strange "speed wobble" in the Evo X at high speeds? It's pulling my wheel ever so slightly back and forth making me fight it. Haven't found any other cars this happened with yet.
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:23 AM   #910
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
Alright honest opinion needed. Is this game worth buying a PS3 over? I'm thinking of doing some black friday deals to get a ps3 and this game. Worth it?

I know I'm a bit late but the PS3 has other GREAT games that are worth the purchase of the system.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #911
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
there is the option to "give this car to a friend". . . doubt I'll be using that one LOL. Srsly tho, selling all the lame free cars is my faverite way to get cash. Running a mod'd R34 GTR right now, trying to bust out all the lisense stuff first before I get really envolved. The driver level rating system is bs if you ask me tho.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #912
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Ok mu'fuckas add me.

Name:
awingthing
Old 11-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #913
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
In the A-License test, 2nd or 3rd test, does anyone else get a strange "speed wobble" in the Evo X at high speeds? It's pulling my wheel ever so slightly back and forth making me fight it. Haven't found any other cars this happened with yet.
Happened to me too, I think the wheel works better when you turn the driving aides off.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #914
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
special stage route 7 is pretty fun online if you set some things first, like all tuner cars... I was mashin in the FC and kids was like dam thats fast lol. guess they dont tune the gear ratios, but its no fun when someone brings a high horsepower gtr lol
Old 11-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #915
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Dam some of you guys got some clean cars. Mine are kinda retarded looking lol and its taking me forever to get money i personally dont have patience so after about 5 or 7 races im like done for awhile.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #916
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
we should update the first post with a list of zilvilians who are playing GT5 and their PSN usernames so we can get a fun race going..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #917
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
For the lazy:

Freddy - xFLINTSTONEx
exitspeed - awingthing
Teddy - S13Teddy
KILLeR2001 - killer2k1
BoostSlideWayz - thoughtless150
Dirty habit - STRANGExBREW
lawrenceyang - wolfiikeme
simmode1 - turbo_angoleiro
HyperTek - tunerbase
Dutchmalmiss - TheMalmiss
Kouki_monstr - Kouki_monstr
SimpleS14 - in2uition
aziankingz - chrisy783
ViciousCesar! - ViciousCesar

Going through the thread at page 19 right now going backwards, let me Know ill add to the list
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #918
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
For the lazy:

Freddy - xFLINTSTONEx
exitspeed - awingthing
Teddy - S13Teddy
KILLeR2001 - killer2k1
HyperTek - tunerbase
aziankingz - chrisy783

Going through the thread at page 19 right now going backwards, let me Know ill add to the list
Added my psn - thanks for the list..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #919
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Add me to that list...

Psn: ViciousCesar
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:03 PM   #920
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Dam some of you guys got some clean cars. Mine are kinda retarded looking lol and its taking me forever to get money i personally dont have patience so after about 5 or 7 races im like done for awhile.
you want clean cars? dont buy used cars lol, you cant expect them to look good because those are the cars that got the least attention, probably got generic engine sounds too.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #921
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
updated

Freddy - xFLINTSTONEx
exitspeed - awingthing
Teddy - S13Teddy
KILLeR2001 - killer2k1
HyperTek - tunerbase
SimpleS14 - in2uition
aziankingz - chrisy783
ViciousCesar! - ViciousCesar
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:20 PM   #922
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Psn- kouki_monstr

My weapon of choice right now is my sexy R32 GTR

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #923
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yo add me to the list too

gearhead55 - gearhead555

two main whips right now are a 310 hp s13 and a 350 hp lancia delta integrale
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #924
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I'll be honest, there are some things I don't like about the game.

For one, having to leave the race series after you've completed it to find out what car you've won SUCKS. Then all it says is you won a "blah blah blah". Then you have to go and have it delivered or some shit to see it and it's just a front view. The suspense of the black spinning silhouette was epic and it's gone. Obviously that's just a personal thing for me, but it's kind of a big deal to me.

Also, as much as I've been an anti-Forza guy (although I owned 2 and 3), the AI in Forza is far superior to GT5's.

On another Forza tip, one thing I do like in Forza 3 is the rating system for the cars. I guess it was never a big deal to me in past GT games, but now that I've experienced it in Forza it makes more sense to use a car that is closer to the rest of the cars competition wise to keep the race competitive. With GT it's more of just buying the right car and then the race is a breeze.

I'm playing on a non-hd tv and honestly the standard cars look like shit. The jagged edges along the wheel wells of my Miata look like PS1. The car models didn't look that bad in Forza 3 (which I only played on the same TV). I haven't gotten any premium cars yet so I can't say how they look on my TV.

The crash physics, again coming off of playing Forza 3, are just retarded and shitty.

Last, I don't know if it's my PS3 or the game or what, but the first day I could not get on PSN even though my network connection checked out. The out of no where when I fired it up last night it connected so I got to sign up. Then when I went to play GT5 it started doing the update and it stopped at 3% and said there was a connection issue. Also, I got gold on a fuckin license test and before it let me got to the next one, the "You need to update to 1.01" screen came up and it went to it and it didn't save my progress.

Trust me it pains me to even admit to not loving every aspect of this game, so I wouldn't be saying this stuff if it wasn't completely true. I didn't have any of these thoughts with GT3 or 4.

The whole time I played Forza 2 and 3 I just kept saying, yeah this is cool, but it's not as good as GT and GT5 is going to be epic. Shit I built a whole cockpit JUST for this game. I only used it a few times for Forza 3.

I do love the car selection though, and the menus aren't as bothersome to me as they seem to be to others. Not sure why. I also don't care so much about not being able to paint cars all crazy, or having aero, etc etc.

My only hope is that GT6 is closer to release then we think.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #925
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
so what is this i keep hearing about the Wangan? is it really in the game?
Old 11-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #926
the a3k
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
the a3k is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
GT5 f^ckin sucked. i returned it today. the physics are dumb, same thing with no damage when you crash, the little melodies they have piss me off, the menus are annoying as hell, and the list goes on. Id rather play forza 1. very disappointed. after 6 years this game shouldve been perfect
the a3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #927
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect for it to be perfect. But at least a significant amount better then my Gt3/4 experience.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #928
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
my psn: flipchino
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #929
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
nothing at all

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)

Last edited by zaneithan; 03-29-2013 at 10:09 PM..
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #930
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Got to drive the go kart for the first time.. Gotta say they did a good job on that.. They have the power band and everything it seems. I do however thing using a controller makes the experience more dull. This game is the type of game that requires going all out... I remember when i had gt3 i also got the steering wheel set and it was so much more fun with it.