Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-08-2007, 11:24 AM   #931
jodielove

Trader Rating: (0)
jodielove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hello hello hello!!!

I'm Jodie! and I'm new to this zilvia thingy.

alrighty laters!

ohh ya, i drive a 240sx!
jodielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #932
drifting.8
Zilvia Member

Location: What's heavier a pound of iron or a pound of feathers??
drifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to drifting.8
yo im josh.. i joined zilvia to buy crap for the 240..this is one of the most informative forums out there i used to live in hawaii now im livin it up in Tex ass.

RB 25DET NiZTECH BUILT
drifting.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 AM   #933
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
sup, names erik. i am currently in the process of finding either an S14,S13, or 180 that i can drift with. until then im still gonna be rocking the WRX. Came to zilvia hoping to learn a thing or two about the SR20DET engine and S-Chassis' in general.

Last edited by Mister.E; 10-12-2007 at 07:40 AM..
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #934
bntmoore

bntmoore is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 im a fng

i just recently bought my first 240, its 97', i love it and it has tons of mods. i am about to swap a sr20det in it and im wondering if anyone has any warnings on what im gonna have to do to get it to pass emissions. so far the mods to my car are Tein Super Drift- Full Adjustable Coilovers, Blitz-Z2 Forged Wheels 18x9 +22 offset all the way around, Nismo Front + Rear Strut Tower Bars, Seibon Carbon Vented Hood - (Painted Blk ), Top Secret- flush mounted hood pins, Uras Front Hood Spoiler, H.I.D. Headlights Apexi GT spec exhaust, nismo exaust hangers, 3 in. test pipe, jdm rear skirts, jdm grill, c-pillar brace, and a HKB steering hub. the swap im looking to do is a 98' kouki SR20DET and a 00' S15 6speed tranny. I cant wait for feedback and suggestions.
bntmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #935
k-os
Leaky Injector

k-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura about
Names Edgar
from vegas
about to buy my first s13
used to drive a 2k5 mazda rx8 but rotarys are annoying and to expensive to drift such a new car.

love the forums
alot of information can be found here.
k-os is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #936
okigsxr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
okigsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hi, I am new here

Hello everyone, I am new here, my name is Matt. I have been doing SR's, RB's etc... for about 7 years. I am in Japan, I have a 97 180sx Type X w/too many mods to list...lol.
okigsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #937
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
hi, im from San Diego and im new, ive been reading for a long time now and it was time to become active!
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:17 PM   #938
eddawgs13

eddawgs13 will become famous soon enougheddawgs13 will become famous soon enougheddawgs13 will become famous soon enougheddawgs13 will become famous soon enough
sup guys.. names Eddie and im from south FL.. been in the 240 game for a long time but never signed up to this site but now im here pickin up a s13 coupe next weekand it should be a fun project
eddawgs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #939
macey

macey is on a distinguished road
hey im macey,
i live in australia and am about to buy either an s13 or a series one s14. tough decision. both have nice lines. this is a great site and love looking at pics of all your cars. your standards and styles of cars are so much nicer than australia's IMO. peace out

-macey
macey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:15 PM   #940
xamraci
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
new here, Management/HR Management student at Auburn Montgomery(business school/AUBURN), the name is nick and I Drive a 1995 SE zenki with NAVAN aero front
xamraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:37 AM   #941
rcl1221
Leaky Injector

rcl1221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everyone!

My name's Richie, and I just picked up a clean MS13 KA-T. Got it for a sweet deal. This car is gonna be my track car. I love it so far! I frequent jgtca.com and notfwd.com.

My dad used to own an S12 200sx, and I've always wanted one, but the availability of a clean one, and the scarcity of an aftermarket made me ulitmately go for a 240.

I plan to drift, and do some autox/roadcourse with this car. Maybe hit the strip one day just to see what it lays down. It's been a lot of fun so far. I will be doing most, if not all of the work on this car. As well as my track car, it will be my project, and I'll be learning on it as I repair, and upgrade.

Car history, I drive a Toyota Previa daily, and some other toys for the weekend.

Hope to catch you all on the boards!

-Richie
rcl1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:36 PM   #942
HaNgTyMe
Leaky Injector

HaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her selfHaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her self
the names mike aka hangtyme ....

got over the N/A honda's hahah

lookin to get a 240 ...

hit me up with some cars i need one fast .... holla
HaNgTyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:15 PM   #943
hondatech89

hondatech89 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey whats crackin? my name is will, im 18 i have a 92 mustang gt convertible that has just 60k on it, im fixing it up alittle and selling it for an rb26 that will eventually go into an s14. it will be a long build that will be done solely by me(except for machining, i dont have any machines that are mine or else i would do it also myself). so yea.
hondatech89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #944
pete_yaj
Leaky Injector

pete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymorepete_yaj is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to pete_yaj Send a message via MSN to pete_yaj
Hi,

I'm Pete As You Can See...anyways, I'm New To This Site.....i've Been Into Nissan For Awhile Now And Found This Site From A Buddy Of Mine...anyways, I Have A 92 240 And I've Done A Lot To The Vehicle (just The Basic Stuff: Sr20det (blacktop)....so Far!
pete_yaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:38 PM   #945
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
hey, my names cameron. been here a while, not a noob, just recently decided to share my time between nico and here, so yea... ive got a red 89 with the cleanest SOHC youd ever see, and got a black 90 hatch, which will soon be a RB25 powa sil80. bought the RB for a decent price.. just gotta get it in an get a silvia convo. and some kouki tails. and my parents are about to buy a Nismo Z, so if that counts for anything, then yea. my mom has a 2004 touring Z now..
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #946
truck boy

truck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to truck boy
What up my name is Cesar im 19 got an s13 coupe, there are so many 240 forums out there, but the bashing on this one and technical advice i found is the best.....Peace
truck boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:50 PM   #947
skippy k

skippy k is on a distinguished road
sup guys, my names Kenji. im 17 and im in the process of finishing up a motor swap in late may.
skippy k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:12 PM   #948
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Hello to all the new members and welcome to Zilvia!

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #949
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Welcome to Zilvia to all.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #950
trackin95S14

trackin95S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Advice...my introduction

Hey guys, I just picked up a 95 240SX today and it's all stock with the exception of an AEM intake. I've been on here doing a lot of research but just joined a few days agao and didn't post til I got a 240. On Monday, I am ordering a 5 lug conversion, Willwood BBK for the front, Z32 rears, Cusco adjustable sway bars and I will run some 350z wheels for the time being. My next mod will be stance coilovers and then an SR swap/GT28 swap, then an S15 front conversion. I am going to strip the interior and have a cage built. The body work and cage will be done by Car Toyz 2, the suspension stuff and tuning(SR) will be done by Function Tuned, and the SR swap will be done up in NYC at a shop recommended to me by a friend with a good price quote. I will also be running full GT SPEC bracing on the car. I am setting the car up for Time Attack so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance goes to GT SPEC, Car Toyz 2, Function Tuned and the shop doing the SR Swap, Wings Performance.. I have a lot of research to continue doing, and I already found a lot of info on here. Like I said, any suggestions are very welcome.

Last edited by trackin95S14; 10-21-2007 at 05:50 AM..
trackin95S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 08:07 PM   #951
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Looks like the above thread was moved while I was posting...

I'm Yuta Ishikawa.
I'm 19 and <3 my S14.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:55 PM   #952
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

da1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choices
new guy

yo my name is george nd im new to the zilvia forums i own a 1996 nissan 240sx with a stock ka24de the only thing ive done to it up 2 date is done the body conversion (S14.5), custom orange paint job ,GReddy headers, intake, rims black on chrome rims, and springs.

so yeah ive been workin on it for bout 5-6 months lookin to drop in a redtop or blacktop sr20 engines so if u guys knw any fat hook ups hit me
da1ndonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:56 PM   #953
da1ndonly
Leaky Injector

da1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choicesda1ndonly has made poor choices
so any of u guys around the oc 714 hit me up nd to see a pic just go to this link nd tell me what you think about it

Last edited by da1ndonly; 10-20-2007 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: add on
da1ndonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:28 AM   #954
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackin95S14 View Post
Hey guys, I just picked up a 95 240SX today and it's all stock with the exception of an AEM intake. I've been on here doing a lot of research but just joined a few days agao and didn't post til I got a 240. On Monday, I am ordering a 5 lug conversion, Willwood BBK for the front, Z32 rears, Cusco adjustable sway bars and I will run some 350z wheels for the time being. My next mod will be stance coilovers and then an SR swap/GT28 swap, then an S15 front conversion. I am going to strip the interior and have a cage built. The body work and cage will be done by Car Toyz 2, the suspension stuff and tuning(SR) will be done by Function Tuned, and the SR swap will be done up in NYC at a shop recommended to me by a friend with a good price quote. I will also be running full GT SPEC bracing on the car. I am setting the car up for Time Attack so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance goes to GT SPEC, Car Toyz 2, Function Tuned and the shop doing the SR Swap(forget the name honestly, but they are one of the only to get the AC to work on an SR swap supposedly). I have a lot of research to continue doing, and I already found a lot of info on here. Like I said, any suggestions are very welcome.
Sounds like a good plan and a lot of time and money. Whenever you build your car feel free to start a build thread to keep us informed of the project. Welcome to zilvia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
Looks like the above thread was moved while I was posting...

I'm Yuta Ishikawa.
I'm 19 and <3 my S14.
Hello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1ndonly View Post
yo my name is george nd im new to the zilvia forums i own a 1996 nissan 240sx with a stock ka24de the only thing ive done to it up 2 date is done the body conversion (S14.5), custom orange paint job ,GReddy headers, intake, rims black on chrome rims, and springs.

so yeah ive been workin on it for bout 5-6 months lookin to drop in a redtop or blacktop sr20 engines so if u guys knw any fat hook ups hit me
S14 blacktop

Quote:
so any of u guys around the oc 714 hit me up nd to see a pic just go to this link nd tell me what you think about it
Double Post?

Reviews/Feedback!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:05 AM   #955
silvia-junkie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
silvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey guys my name is nate. im from the shitty state of massachusetts. currently have a 97 240sx with s14 sr. but i have owned a 90 hatch and a 92 coupe aswell.
silvia-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:28 AM   #956
zerooath
98 Kouki Slicktop. Tip Dealer!

zerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zerooath
Quote:

wow man car looks good. keep up the good work.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #957
DRIFT671

DRIFT671 is an unknown quantity at this point
my names sam i drive a s14 with a black top 14 sr20
DRIFT671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:45 AM   #958
Goldeneye9mm
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Goldeneye9mm has a spectacular aura aboutGoldeneye9mm has a spectacular aura aboutGoldeneye9mm has a spectacular aura aboutGoldeneye9mm has a spectacular aura aboutGoldeneye9mm has a spectacular aura aboutGoldeneye9mm has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Goldeneye9mm
name's Gene. i got a 95 240sx w/ s14 sr20det swap
Goldeneye9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:24 AM   #959
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Newb that's had my s13 for 8 years >.<*
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 AM   #960
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT671 View Post
my names sam i drive a s14 with a black top 14 sr20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeneye9mm View Post
name's Gene. i got a 95 240sx w/ s14 sr20det swap
Welcome to Zilvia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
Newb that's had my s13 for 8 years >.<*
Haha.....I guess you never new what you had huh? Welcome to Zilvia!

Reviews/Feedback!