Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:46 PM   #931
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i was waiting for mel to pop in... <3 <3 <3 lol

i think right now the biggest issue is...hyundai has people all over america already making tuner parts for the new genesis...rhys millen has prepped one for grip AND drift (even rally)...and nissan has stood by in the last 2 years and hasnt made ONE official fukin announcement about the new RWD coupe...even after toyota/subaru OFFICIALLY announced their new RWD coupe...nissan has sat by idly and not peeped an official word

i think its about goddamn time for nissan to come out and announce something OFFICIAL...theyre already falling behind in the race for the new entry level RWD coupe market because they have said NOTHING...if they at least officially announced its going to sell in the US, that it will be RWD 4cyl AND TURBO, and a release date...i wouldnt give 2 shits what it looks like...it would 100% lock in my purchase for the car...and with hyundai already having A) their genesis coupe DONE B) tuners already creating parts for it which will be ready upon release and C) having the new genesis coupe officially at this years SEMA....i think nissan is missing its mark pretty bad

and nevermind toyota/subaru already having a test mule toybaru floating around tracks in japan (that has been photographed in motion non the less)

at the moment...this is nissan

"hi everybody in failtown...im your new neighbor nissan...i just moved in...my interests are eating fail soup, taking a jog wearing my brand new LA Fails i bought at the Failtown Mall and spending time reading novels written by Michael Failton"

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #932
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I agree with you. But you know why Nissan hasn't said dick about the new car...it's obliviously because of the GTR, and the new 370Z coming out.

The GTR is giving them SUCH a reputation boost in the industry it's rediculous. Basically the GTR can do no wrong, and on top of it, they keep milking it by letting everyone know they have the uber Spec V coming out.

Then the their bread and butter 370z is just around the corner.

It kinda sucks, but right now, it kinda feels like the new 240 is the furtherst thing from Nissan's thought.

Hell, there's been FAR more info released about the EV CUBE coming out. Which I totally understand.

But, yea, I do agree. Nissan, if you are listening throw us a bone. Pretty please...
Old 07-30-2008, 02:07 PM   #933
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
"hi everybody in failtown...im your new neighbor nissan...i just moved in...my interests are eating fail soup, taking a jog wearing my brand new LA Fails i bought at the Failtown Mall and spending time reading novels written by Michael Failton"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

hahahaha, that is epic.

Or maybe Nissan is keeping use wanting it more and more by only dropping little subtle hints?
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:10 PM   #934
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

hahahaha, that is epic.

Or maybe Nissan is keeping use wanting it more and more by only dropping little subtle hints?
if there hasnt been an official announcement by early/mid 2009 (especially at the detroit auto show)...im just gonna say fuk it and buy a 350z...im really sick of waiting for this car to show up...its a awesome idea and im really excited for it...but honestly...id like a "new" car and the only thing that comes anywhere NEAR fitting the bill for me right now is a 350z...and thats pushing it because im a little weary of having a V6 (i like my 4 cyl automobiles...ive owned 5 cars and a truck that were and are all 4 cyl)

and im glad someone got a laugh from my failtown comment lol....i was giggling my ass off when i was writing it

Old 08-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #935
Cloud9
Zilvia Junkie

Cloud9 is making a name for him/her selfCloud9 is making a name for him/her self
Enjoy, I think i got them all.

Old 08-24-2008, 01:46 PM   #936
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
this is the car they need to make:

a new 240z....i would sell my organs to buy one if they ever produced this.
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #937
ds13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
imo the pictures of the s16 are uggglyyyy but the 240z LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! possibly a rear view of it?
ds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #938
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

thats super clean...even though it looks to be shopped from a cadillac 2 door coupe thing and a vette

thats what nissan needs right there though...a nice small low slung entry level sports coupe

Old 08-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #939
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I like it a lot. Looks way better than some of the chops I've been seeing. I think the front bumper could do without the 2 side vents but it's really nice overall. It reminds me of the S15. It would be cool to see a continuation of that design but that probably won't happen.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #940
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
^^^^ if it looks anything like that pic above i'd be all over it. SICK!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:03 AM   #941
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:

thats super clean...even though it looks to be shopped from a cadillac 2 door coupe thing and a vette

thats what nissan needs right there though...a nice small low slung entry level sports coupe
That's the first rendering I actually really like. Anyone know the source?
Old 08-25-2008, 11:01 AM   #942
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
WOW that last rendering is oh so what is needed now a days. LIKE BADLY. SOOO BAD. I ache for a car like that ACHE!!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #943
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That's the first rendering I actually really like. Anyone know the source?
Same. I've never seen that one before.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #944
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
yea that rendering is pretty sezy.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #945
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I say it's a chopped rendering of the old G37 concept.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #946
slidingsky
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
It is eerily close to a G but you know what? It's just different enough to sell on it's own and damn if that isn't a beautiful car. (In Theory)
slidingsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #947
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I say it's a chopped rendering of the old G37 concept.
It probably is. We know it's not from Nissan. Whoever did the chop though did a damn good job. What I like about it is how low slung it looks. The Low beltline is especially HOT!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #948
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Nissan should hire some of these photoshoppers as designers
Old 08-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #949
Cloud9
Zilvia Junkie

Cloud9 is making a name for him/her selfCloud9 is making a name for him/her self
Nissan needs to stop being ignorant and come on our forums and see what the public... cough zilvia and other S chassis enthusiast think of there car. Unless they dont want to market it to us, and think it shouldnt be modded. Then i guess im stuck buying a hyundai.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #950
IStop4NoMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
IStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ Im pretty sure nissan doesnt want you to mod the car, unless its nismo.... $$$ for them
IStop4NoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:33 PM   #951
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
It's a chop of the G37......

Old 08-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #952
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

god i need new info on that stupid new 200sx already...fricken LA Auto Show cant come fast enough *sizzle sizzle sizzle*

so much anger right now....

Old 08-25-2008, 10:35 PM   #953
Cloud9
Zilvia Junkie

I have to agree, i would love some new info. i check this thread too much to only be disappointed with nothing new, lol. 20 bucks the new "240" is weak, going to come out looking like a altima with new z lights and 1.5L...

Needs to have
Vlsd option, better then open..
would be nice to have a bride or recaro seats from factory instead of going out a and spending 800.00 on seats for a brand new car because ur knee keeps getting bruised from being on the track lol jk but seriously
brembo brakes, love the look honestly, to have full wheels and does help when tracking.
sunroof < most of u dont like i kno but ehh give me the option
less then 3k pounds
rwd obviously
200+ hp
2.0L turbo or bigger engine would like some tq
4 banger would be great
no more than 25k!
likely hood of this 17%
daydreaming about buying a car that dosent exist, priceless. for everyone else there a 240sx.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #954
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

rwd...turbo...4cyl...coupe...light weight...nissan badge

thats all i care about in the new 200sx...FM platform has a super sexy design structure as it is...so im not worried at all about what its gonna look like (again, body kit, rims and some coilovers can fix ANY problems with the looks of the car lol)

Old 08-26-2008, 09:50 AM   #955
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

And yet ANOTHER rendering.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:37 AM   #956
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
i like the hyundia coupe, we will see if they are worth a damn. and with nissan bring over the GT-R i think that is showing that nissan is thinking a little more about performance and choices. Instead of a fleet of family cars and the Z.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:55 AM   #957
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:

whered you dig those up mel???

Old 08-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #958
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Anyone think they can actually keep it under 3000lbs?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:33 AM   #959
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:

With a different front bumper the silver car would be sex.

The blue one looks like an srt4 had drunken sex with an s15 and had a retard baby
Old 08-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #960
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
whered you dig those up mel???
2011 Nissan 240SX – Silvia and 2010 Micra Turbo Renderings - Carscoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
Anyone think they can actually keep it under 3000lbs?
I think it's a possibility. Depends on if they keep all the extra tech and goodies out of it, ie cooling glove boxes, etc.